English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Discuss all Match Reports/Transfer Activity in EC 3712 here on this thread.

0,,10794~3730322,00.gif

List of Forum Members in setup:

TERENCE GRIFFIN (Setup Owner) - Man City

Torres+Gerrard - Reading

inicikirock - Sheffield United

.Ribery. - Man Utd

1martin oneal - Arsenal

King Kolo - Crystal Palace

Sinny - West Brom

Nick Justice - Ipswich

sambalele - Middlesbrough

tonyba - West Ham

LiamSmith - Everton

Zakkoo - Cardiff City

cagj11 - Watford

Stevie Blade - Leicester City

Philippe Nguyen - Torquay

Bailg - Blackpool

To name just a few.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Ipswich Town : Big Changes exspected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Steven Barnes Takes Over Leicester City Steven Barnes was named the new Leicester City manager this afternoon, Barnes was expected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Have You Spent Your Whole Budget On Ronaldinho? Lmao! Thats Cheered Me Up

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Reading Land New Manager!

201E24B4-9851-FC76-4CDD8EF47647AF9C.jpg

After a year of tears for Reading when they improved their squad and challenged for promotion it was to be not there year as they bowed out of the promotion chase by losing to Burnley in the Play-offs.

After Steve Coppell resigned it was seen as a wise choice to install a Manager who had great expectation for the future and had experience of challenging for silverware so Tom Field was installed as manager and is expected to at least get the team in the Play-offs if not higher.

70_1202930968.gif

Sheffield United employ new manager

Division 4 side Sheffield United fialed to gain promotion last season under manager Kevin Blackwell as they got 3rd spot and they sack him and brought in new manager Cun jue peh.He is expected to mount a serious title challenge and gain promotion.'it is great to be able to join this club,they are very great team and i hope i can live up to their expectations"said Cun jue peh o n his 1st day of employment.

245_front_small.gif1_1237749663.jpg244_front_small.gif

Arsanal Tranfer News And More

Today Arsanal named Roy Keane as there new manager he is looking foword to this season no mager changes will be made but one tranfer is goal keeper Lukasz FABIANSKI is on his way to reading after Roy Keane told him there is no place in this Arsanal team for him more to follow later.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsanal Tranfer News!

Big Names Joining!

Today Arsanal has told Sky Sports News thay are after Assis Moreira RONALDINHO from Millan for a big offer that will see two big names going in the other direction and also Thierry HENRY could be making his way back to Arsanal for two big names as well leaving aresnal is only one player for now but will concider all offer so get bidding.

49_1204432433.gif

Manchester United Get Their Man.

Manchester United have appoint Daniel Johansson as Sir Alex Ferguson's successor. Daniel is unavailable to comment to the media, but a statement on the Manchester United's website said "Daniel has signed a three year contract and the United board believe Daniel is the right man for the job".

Mark-Noble-West-Ham-v-Ful-001.jpg

West Ham appoint Baldo

Following several different rumours in todays newspapers it has now finally been confirmed that Tony is the newly appointed manager of West Ham. The manager has already made his intentions clear and admitted almost all the squad will be gone by Saturdays game with Liverpool.

Valon-Behrami-West-Ham_1077018.jpg

(^^Swiss International, Valon Behrami is looking set to be sold for around 10 mil.)

"I think at this moment in my managerial career, a challenge like this was almost perfect and I'm really proud to be here. I always have high expectations and that's not about to change just yet. I've already told the Chairman who I'd like him to bring in for me and who I'm willing to let go. I can see only a few staying at the minute though. Green, Upson, Noble, Di Michele, Carlton Cole and the youths can add something but the rest won't fit into my plans. Behrami was a player I'd have like to keep but an offer has come in which was to good to reject. More and more can be expected to be leaving and arriving though."

everton-logo.jpg

Liam Smith was named Everton manager today after David Moyes left to join Celtic. One of his first moves was to secure the services of Jó on a permanent deal after is loan spell at Goodison Park from Manchester City. Segundo Castillo will also make his loan move permanent from Red Star Belgrade.

yo1.jpg

Jó will be remaining with the Merseyside club for next season.

Anichebe and Gosling have left the club on loan deals with James Vaughan also available for loan. Everton are in the market for defenders and expect to make a announcement on the club website if they are successful with the bids. Everton have also made their interest known in Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones and will make a move for the man from Trinidad and Tobago should they fail in tempting their other transfer targets to the club.

Guest King Kolo

49frontsmall.gif271231880033.png12frontsmall.gif

New Man At Selhurst Park!

Today at 15:01 it was confirmed that Irishman Liam O'Connor would be the new Crystal Palace manager. Liam has already made some big decisions, he has made offers for a lot of golden oldies and has placed all his young players including Victor Moses and Sean Scannel. Liam has made some bids for Manchester City Fringe players and was set to loan Abou Diaby but the Arsenal manager backed out of the deal.

Liam has also employed Santino Marella as the clubs mascot.

santinomarellachampiono.jpg

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsanal Tranfer News!!

Today Arsanal has told press that Manchester Uniteds striker Dimitar BERBATOV is on his way to the Emirates Stadium today to talk about a contract he had this to say, "I am happy to be joining Roy keane I amiyerd him when I was young and now I get to play for him and when Manchester United Said to me that there is a good intrest in me by a big club and thay are onedering if I wish to leave I said ok I will leave if thay wish for me to go." Arsanals manager is happy with this signing and are looking forword for him training with my team tomorow this means that Emmanuel ADEBAYOR will be leaving on first offer that is good enoth for him so I hope people will get intrestid in him cash or player extange is posible.

Guest King Kolo

Thanks to the Man City manager for loaning me Vassel and Glauber.

Also, thanks to the Arsenal manager for loaning me Diaby.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsanal Tranfer News

Big Names In and Out!

Today has been a big day in the tranfer window for roy keane so here is the new players in and the players out so far striker Thierry HENRY looks like he might be reterning for 10M pluss Nicklas BENDTNER+Alves da Silva EDUARDO also striker Dimitar BERBATOV is joining for 14.6M and also joining is millan playmaker Assis Moreira RONALDINHO for 7M pluss Carlos VELA+Alexandre SONG and last in line is Brian JENSEN for 2.5 pluss Vito MANNONE but just moments ago roy keane told press Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC could be joining for 1M pluss Emmanuel ADEBAYOR+Emmanuel EBOUE leaving Arsanal is Francisco MERIDA for 1.7M to swindon town also leaving is Aaron RAMSEY to astan villa for 4M and also leaving is Johan DJOUROU for 6.8M and Lukasz FABIANSKI 4M to reading and Zaragoza more infomation later.