English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Ipswich Town : Big Changes exspected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Steven Barnes Takes Over Leicester City Steven Barnes was named the new Leicester City manager this afternoon, Barnes was expected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Have You Spent Your Whole Budget On Ronaldinho? Lmao! Thats Cheered Me Up

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Fulham captain Veron: "Its a great win against my former club. We will not lose our heads after our great start to the season we will keep our focus and dont want to have a hull city(premiership) season. When i joined fulham our targets were to finish in the top10. Thats still our main goal but if we can keep this form up we may have to change our targets for the season."

Guest King Kolo

Anyone else still in this?

I remember when on MSN I started to ask people if they wanted to join a new EC and then it was mayhem and this thread was getting posts by the second.

Anyone else still in this?

I remember when on MSN I started to ask people if they wanted to join a new EC and then it was mayhem and this thread was getting posts by the second.

now people is just too tired or too bored to post.anyway,right now i am not posting that regular after having 3 accounts.Anyway i was in the conversation.

i think they need a good manager to make them play at the right level,but right now,they are not.and once reading's dzeko is out of TB i would get him as fast as i could.then the next target is Matías DE FEDERICO and Hugo LLORIS whom are both at middlesbrough as i am blackpool.Currently 6th.Got offered the job for reading and West brom whom i rejected altough i almost switch for Reading as they have a few good players and money and theya re 1st placed.so i almost switch.but i in the end decided to stay. :D:)

i think they need a good manager to make them play at the right level' date='but right now,they are not.[b']and once reading's dzeko is out of TB i would get him as fast as i could.[/b]then the next target is Matías DE FEDERICO and Hugo LLORIS whom are both at middlesbrough as i am blackpool.Currently 6th.Got offered the job for reading and West brom whom i rejected altough i almost switch for Reading as they have a few good players and money and theya re 1st placed.so i almost switch.but i in the end decided to stay. :D:)

I dont know. i quit reading this morning as this league is going nowhere with only 60% managers in it and you are already after the reading players.

Taken over Middlesbrough' date=' as my Villa were abit out of pocket, the 50m was just too enticing. ;) Well played, who ever was the last manager btw. :D[/quote']

If you had read, it was me;):D Wanted to sign another big name player using the 50m before i quit, but decided not to. Good luck with them, and dont sell the players cheaply as MOST of them are top prospects (like who Inicirock is eyeing-De Federico Lloris)

Thanks

If you had read' date=' it was me;):D Wanted to sign another big name player using the 50m before i quit, but decided not to. Good luck with them, and dont sell the players cheaply as MOST of them are top prospects (like who Inicirock is eyeing-De Federico Lloris)

Thanks[/quote']

na,since he is a formurmer then i would back off.then i am eyeing Dzeko for sure,unless a fourmer joins reading.