English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Ipswich Town : Big Changes exspected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Steven Barnes Takes Over Leicester City Steven Barnes was named the new Leicester City manager this afternoon, Barnes was expected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Have You Spent Your Whole Budget On Ronaldinho? Lmao! Thats Cheered Me Up

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Steven Barnes Takes Over Leicester City

leicester-707238.jpg

Steven Barnes was named the new Leicester City manager this afternoon, Barnes was expected to be named Sheffield United manager but made a shock move to Leicester. Barnes has made it clear that nothing less than promotion is acceptable in his eyes, and he will strengthen the enough to achieve this.

Leicester City play in there state of the art Walkers Stadium which holds over 32,000. Barnes is hoping Leicester can fill this stadium week in week out with Barnes' new policy of total football.

walkers.jpg

1_1237749663.jpg

Manchester United After Theo WALCOTT!

Today Roy Keane has told press that Theo WALCOTT has promition to talk to machester united as he is not needed at his club.

Arsenal--Emirates-Stadium-London-General_1055266.jpg

Arsanal Hoping For Packed House Agains Portsmouth In First Home Game Next Week!

Maniacally Ambitious Manager Takes Over Torquay

Torquay United have announced the arrival of their new, unusually daring manager, Philippe Nguyen. The French-born Vietnamese arrived from the United States to manage newly-promoted Torquay. The Gulls are currently EC 3712's weakest club and play in its smallest stadium, but that has only attracted attention from Nguyen.

"This isn't my first challenge," says Nguyen. In the past, he has taken up unreasonably difficult challenges with Grimsby Town, Santos, and Carlisle. "I know what you're thinking. Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm a European champion and I think I'm a special one."

49_1204432433.gif

Manchester United Transfer News.

New manager Daniel Johansson has been busy in the transfer market and he has made bids for numorous of players.

missing_player.jpg

(Who will join the red devils?)

Dimitar Berbatov, Carlos Tevez and Paul Scholes are set to leave Old Trafford for a combined fee of £48.1m. Berbatov will join rivals Arsenal for a fee of £14.6m, Carlos Tevez will join German Bundesliga outfit Bayer Leverkusen for £26.5m and Paul Scholes will join Stoke City for £7.0m.

Dimitar-Berbatov-leaves-medical-2008_1161905.jpg

(Berbatov in North London to agree terms with Arsenal)

Daniel Johansson has rejected claims from the Arsenal manager that he has granted permission to speak to Theo Walcott. Daniel said "Whatever he said, it's not true. I'm a fan of Theo, he's a great player and one day, i would like to see him play for Manchester United."

TheoWalcott_577848.jpg

(Walcott - Set to stay at Arsenal)

70_1202930968.gif

Ben TOZER to join Sheffield United

English 19 years old left back from newcastle united Ben Tozer is set to join Sheffield United after both clubs agreed to a deal of 100k.The manager Cun jue peh is greatly impressed by the play of Tozer and is very keen to buy in and when he was listed on transfer,he put a bid striaght away."He is a great left back,i would be using him as a young talented player.He would be given a chance to play and i am sure he would do well."

245_front_small.gif1_1237749663.jpg244_front_small.gif

Arsanal Get Big Names!

Today arsanal have told press there new players in to there team and players that have left the club so here is the list of the best sigings and best sales

Players in to arsanal in the past 24h:

Thierry HENRY 10+ 2 players

Dimitar BERBATOV 14.6

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC 1.1+ 2 players

Brian JENSEN 2.5 pluss a gk

players that have left arsanal:

Lukasz FABIANSKI joined reding for 4M

Francisco MERIDA joined swindon town 1.7M

Johan DJOUROU left to a foron club 6.8M

the rest of the players that have left are all player extange so good luck to all.

70_1202930968.gif

Sheffield United sells

Division 2 side Sheffield United has decided to sell Jamie WARD To Colchester United for £1.3M and Ian BENNETT to Cukarički Stankom for £190k.Sheffield United would be selling this players after news are saying they are about to get German Striker Patrick HELMES from Bayer Leverkusen after media has said that Sheffield United had bid for one of the German League top striker and are now waiting for the club to release him."I belived that those players i buy shall do well for the team and i would be selling ppl to make my team stronger,right now,i have Bennett who is my 3rd keeper so i sold him since he wont get to many chances at playing and Jamie Ward due to the fact that i just dont need him."

49_1204432433.gif

The Red Devils Sign Yoann Gourcuff and more.....

yoann-gourcuff-france-200.jpg

(Yoann Gourcuff Looking Foward To Play For Man Utd)

Daniel Johansson has made four signings in his second day incharge.
Yoann Gourcuff
and
Hrvoje Milic
has completed the move to Manchester United. Brazilian wonderkid
Silva Neymar
and Argentinian midfielder
Exequiel Benavidez
are waiting for a work permit. Daniel is pleased to sign Gourcuff.

Daniel said "Yoann's a great player. He has a bright future ahead of him and he could play a key part in Manchester United title ambition".

Transfer's In:

• Yoann Gourcuff - £3.1m Plus Luis Nani
  • Hrvoje Milic - £20k
  • Silva Neymar - Swap Deal - Lee Martin
  • Exequiel Benavidez - £150k Plus Rodrigo Possebon

Transfer's Out:

• Paul Scholes - £7m - Stoke City
  • Carlos Tevez - £26.5m - Bayer Leverkusen
  • Dimitar Berbatov - £14.6m - Arsenal
  • Fabio Da Silva - Loan - Exeter City
  • Jonny Evans - Loan - WBA
  • Zoran Tosic - Loan - Shorpe United
  • Darron Gibson - Loan - Swindon Town
  • Federico Macheda - Loan - Swindon Town

Reading Loan New Star!

201E24B4-9851-FC76-4CDD8EF47647AF9C.jpg

Reading have agreed to sign Berbatov from Arsenal for a season long loan to help ease the wages at the Emirates. Having such a large selection of attackers at the Emirates is having an affect on their wage bill.

Arsenal manager Roy keane has agreed to let Berbatov stay at Reading for the season and says " I will not terminate his loan unless he is needed by the club" He also stated that Berbatov would not be joining another team on loan this season and that he has strong connections with the Reading Manager and will stay faithful to Tom Field.

Arsanal Vs Birmingham

Today Roy Keane has told press that he is looking forword to his teams first mach of the season against Birmingham who have resently brought in V.Behrami a big name for a deasont team I am happy to see small team geting big boys to play for them but i fee sorry for them when I read this team sheat out to the world my goal keeper D.Jensen because of his big season last year my right back is still undisided my two center backs are K.Toure and W.Gallas my left back is G.Clichy now here is the fun part my center defencive midfilder is O.Mellberg my two center midfilders are C.Fabregas and S.Nasri my Right and Left forwords are Z.Ibrahimovic and T.Henrry and my striker is D.Villa so good luck to you because you will need it.

50_1201894192.gif

Middlesbrough Transfer News

New Middlesbrough manager Yap Wei Heng is pleased to announce the capture of the following players
Lucas AVELDANO has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Racing Club for £175,000

Victor de Paula GIULIANO has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Internacional for £400,000

Nemanja TOMIC has completed his move to Middlesbrough from FK Partizan for £500,000

Aleksandr GURULI has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Karpaty for £225,000

Juan FORLIN has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Boca Juniors for £2,900,000

Meanwhile, Steward Downing is expected to leave in a 15m deal to Aston Villa, Marlon King in a 3.7m deal to Santos Laguna, and Robert Huth in a 7.1m deal to Nacional de Madeira.

everton-logo.jpg

Napoli's Italian centre back Fabiano Santacroce has completed a £12.4 Million move to Merseyside outfit Everton. The 22 year old is highly rated by the Goodison Park management and just hours after his arrival Liam Smith made Santacroce his top transfer target.

C_3_Media_508348_immagine.jpg

Santacroce has just completed a £12.4 million move to Everton.

The talented centre back has put pen to paper on a 5 year deal with Everton and will be a key part of Everton's future. With 1 more player rumoured to be joining the club tomorrow Everton manager Smith will know who is in his first team plans and there may be more players available for loan.

brand.gif

Ryan new Gaffer!

Peterborugh have appointed a new manager as Darren Ferguson stepped down to become United No.2.This left all the Posh fans in disarray at losing their Favourite boss.The sudden departure left a huge whole in Peterborugh FC.Darren had led them to 2 promotins in 2 years and many fans are upset to lose him.

Peterborugh are one of the weakest teams in the Championship and many pundits have tipped them for relagation.Peterborugh needed someone big and they got someone big.English manager Ryan Clarke was made boss.Ryan has succesfull spells at Grimsby and Club America.Many fans are still upset but Ryan has assured the fans that the team will stay up.

49_1204432433.gif

Transfer News

Manchester United have signed two talented South Americans. Sergio Romero and Vieira de Souza Bernardo join Daniel's side. Romero is set to be the future No.1 for Manchester United when Edwin Van Der Sar hangs up his boots. Bernardo has not completed his move yet, due to waiting for a work permit. Romero has been sent to Boro on loan to gain some first team football.

Sergio_Romero.gif

(Romero - Man Utd's Future No.1?)

Daniel has also signed young Swedish keepr Viktor Noring. He has been sent on loan to Burton Albion.

Luca+Toni.jpg

A new Italian
Hammers
?

Earlier today it was confirmed by the WHUFC website that the club have now signed 5 new players, including 4 Italians. Aquilani, Camoranesi, Cannavaro, Toni and Asamoah all completed their moves to the Hammers for a total 32 mil. Despite this large amount being spent by the Londoners, a rumoured 24.7 mil was returned in the sales of Behrami, Parker and Collins and the club are still set to make more signings before Saturdays match with Liverpool.

42742_hp.jpg47246_hp.jpg

(^^A deal has been agreed for Davide Santon, apparently costing West Ham 6 mil.)

"It's been a tiring 24 hours in charge but with the signings we've made so far, I have to be pleased. I think we've brought in a great mixture of players and I'm confident they'll all shine with us this season. Clearly our squad is incomplete though and I am expecting more to join before our first league match. We've got no competition except for the CM position so that'll need to be sorted with around 10 new players. I'd like to silence the rumours about our next right back and reveal that Davide Santon will be joining the club very soon. He'll be a great addition in my opinion and like Asamoah as well, I think will be shocking a lot of people this season with his potential."

245_front_small.gif1_1237749663.jpg244_front_small.gif

ARSENAL TRANFER NEWS!

Today Arsenal manager has told press defender Kolo TOURES future at the club is in dout and if a good offer come in the defender will be leaving he is a levil 93 my chermans valu is 14.6M so I am looking for 15+M first come first served so get bidding good luck to all he has also told me he would love a move to West Ham United if thay are willing to pay the fee for him.

blackpool_fc_logo.png

Blackpool have confirmed the signing of 18 year old Dutch prospect Georginio Wijnaldum. Wijnaldum put pen to paper in a 5 year deal early this morning for a sum of money believed to be around 5.7 million. Manager Baillie Gaudin stated that 'Georginio is a fantastic player that will develop into a superstar in the next couple of years at Blackpool' and is very happy with his first signing.

Gaudin also went onto say that Blackpool are not the richest club but to expect more talent to arive over the next couple of weeks. It is not yet confirmed who else Gaudin is considering to put an offer in at this moment.

_1863540_leicester300.jpg

Steven Barnes made his first transfer by signing Bayern Munchens Tim Borowski for a record 4.8m, Borowski will play a crucial part in Leicesters promotion hopes.

0,,2115995_4,00.jpg

Barnes also brought in 18 year old Chris Payne from Sydney FC for 25k.

ChrisPayne3001216727707_1218748206.jpg

Jack Collison has also joined Leicester on loan from West Ham United. Collison will stay with Leicester until the end of the season and will play a crucial part in central midfield with Borowski.

Jack%20Collison_633573323551875000.jpg

Steven Barnes assured Leicester City fans that more transfers WILL be made tonight.

Cardiff City Transfer News

Cardiff City confirm the transfers of three vetrans of the game many belive have passed it. But manager Wayne Rooney explained these transfers in a recent interview with The Daily Mail, "Sure many people think these players are too old to be playing competitive titole challening football, but i belive with the squad that i came into these players will generate a mix of youth and a vetran. Alot of the players were young and very in-experienced, so my decision to bring in Favalli, Lehmann and Trezeguet is simply to mix it up and i belive with this squad im making we can make it to the premier league!"

JENS_LEHMANN_280x39_499496a.jpg

Jens Lehmann at previous club VfB Stuttgart.

7759.jpg

Giuseppe Favalli at previous club AC Milan.

David_Trezeguet_770074a.jpg

David Trezeguet at previous club Juventus.

Speculation also says that Cardiff City are interested in an anonymous player who's name will be confirmed once the deal has been accepted.