English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Guest jamster111

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Dont Forget Me And Kylan Down In Div 3! :D

Exeter City Football Club Today Announced A New Man At The Helm To Take On The Task Of Rebuilding This Shoddy Football Club. Mind You You Get The Feel Of Optimism Around St James Park Words Not Oftenly Assosciated With Each Other In Fact The Words 'Deluded' Are Often Paraphrased Instead Of Optimism

ExeterCityFootballClublogo.jpg

Having Already Making A Name For Himself In Hong Kong Managing The Local Boys Team Jimmer Has Introduced This Wealth Of Experience With Kids Into His Coaching. With 50 Signings Totalling 6.7 Million All Young Stars The Future Looks Bright For This Torquay Cub

Exeter_City_St_James_Park_new.jpg

Jimmer Unveiled The Eagerly Anticipated Double Siging He Promised The Fans Of Two Twins From Blackpool Who Can Move Their Legs Quicker On A Bike Than Lance Armstrong

It Is Of Course Barry And Paul...

chucklebrothers.jpg

Torquay_United_Football_Club_Logo.png

Eight New Players Arrive In Torquay

Torquay has announced the signings of eight players who will join Torquay United to embark on their new season. The eight foreigners include two Ukrainians, four Australians, an Argentine, and a Colombian, all expected to attain decent rises in their ratings. Below is the official list of all eight tranferred players and their prices.

Andrey GRYNCHENKO (Zoria Luhansk)

Denis VASIN (Chornomorets)

Luke DEVERE (Brisbane Roar)

Beau BUSCH (North Queensland Fury)

Brendan GAN (Sydney F.C.)

Ben KANTAROVSKI (Newcastle United Jets)

Adriano TRINIDAD (Perth Glory)

Marlon BARRIOS (Real Cartagena)

A total of £370' date='000 was spent. Torquay's starting squad now comprises of 10 players rated 70 or over. :) When questioned over his spending spree, Torquay manager Philippe Nguyen replied, "I already told you that I am a special one and a top manager. Don't be so arrogant as to question my position." ;)[/color']

117_front_small.gif49_1204432433.gif269_front_small.gif

Manchester United Transfer News

diegoforlan_647509.jpg

(Diego Forlan Rejoins Manchester United)

Daniel Johansson has brought in eight players to Manchester. Manchester United fans were shocked that the manager resigned ex-Manchester United striker Diego Forlan. Daniel said "Diego was a flop when he used to be at Man Utd but now he's a world class striker". Diego was singed from Atletico Madrid for a fee of £11.6m.

081024renan_valencia.jpg

(Renan Is Set To Be Man Utd's No.1 In The Future)

Brito Renan has also joined Man Utd for a fee of £1m plus Polish keeper Tomasz Kuszczak. Daniel believes that Brito is the perfect goalkeeper that could replace Van Der Sar when he retires. Manchester United has also signed Mendes Elias, Sinan Ayranci, Joe Sise, Silva Neymer, Vieira de Souza Bernardo and Exequiel Benavidez.

50_1201894192.gif

Latin Boro?

Division 2 side Middlesbrough is fast becoming a latin american side, following signings of both Argentinian and Brazilian youths. In addition to the signings of
Aveldano
Giuliano
Tomic
Guruli
and
Forlin
yesterday, Yap managed to persuade several other youths to sign for Boro.
Nicolas Gaitan
has joined for £2.35m from Boca Juniors, Boro beat Torquay to the signature of 20 year old Ukrainian
Vladmir Chesnakov
for £80k,
Franco Zuculini
was brought in for £700k, with Mohamed Shawki leaving for Racing Club,
Mauro Formica
Federico Mancuello
, and
Matias De Federico
all preferred Boro to Div 1 Giants Manchester United, the 3 joining for £900k from NOB, £1.15m from Independiente, and £1.6m from Huracan respectively.
Silva Ciro
also chose Boro over Sheffield Wedesday, with £700k and Rhys Williams going to Brazilian side Sport Recife. Lastly,
Vicenzo Fiorrillo
was signed fro £250k from Sampdoria.

Meanwhile, the £15.0m deal for Steward Downing by Aston Villa broke down due to Lerner not being happy with the deal.

268_front_small.gif76_1200385608.gif267_front_small.gif

Sunderland Send Out Cry For Help!

A samll squad that varys from Old to middle-aged to young, but Kevin insists he was not given a fair budget, "the players werent good for P/E i didnt have enough money and now my squad is too small and will suffer amazingly bad, i may a cry out to anybody to loan me players 85 and over to help me through this tough time"

The Squad to face Manchester United

Asenjo ©

Slyvinho -- Boumsong -- Rolando -- Litchensteiner

Prajnic -- Baraja -- Akman -- Srna

Grafite -- Kovacevic

A simple 4-4-2 will take on probably the best team in the setup, Kevin hopes they don't get Badly beaten, "I have to put out my best possible team, i'm still not a 100% comfortable with this squad and i hope to get them sorted soon"

everton-logo.jpg

Everton have secured signings of two players today with Barcelona centre back Gerard Pique signed in a £11.3 million deal. Ze Roberto also signed on the dotted line with Segundo Castillo and Nuno Valente going to the German club.

Gerard_Pique.jpg

Pique pictured after completing Everton move.

Both will make their debut in the game at the Britannia Stadium against Stoke tomorrow along with Fabiano Santacroce, who signed yesterday. Stoke also have some new signings who will be lining up against Everton with Paul Scholes the most notable of them.

ipswich_town_logo.gif

Ipswich Town News

Yesterday Ipswich Town appointed Nick Justice as new Head coach, He Promised " Big Changes", And that certinally was the cas after 7 New Players joined Ipswich Town yesturday, With Ángel Lafita, Rodrigues Jadson, Claudio Marchisio, Aly Cissokho, Nèstor Muslera, Víctor Hugo Lojero and Soslan Dzhanaev all Joining.

marchisio-1.jpg

Claudio Marchisio one of seven to join Ipswich Town

tips-for-left-or-right-defender-21111183.jpg

QPR Bid For Arnautovic Accepted?

Dutch Newspaper De Telegraaf has rumoured that QPR have had a bid accepted for FC Twente forward Marko Arnautovic. Arnautovic has played twenty six games this season, scoring a total of twelve goals and helped his club end 2nd in the Eredivisie.

After last weeks defeat to Ajax Arnautovic hinted that he would like to play at a higher level of football after claiming he is not being pushed to his full potential at the Dutch club. It is also thought that Manchester United are hunting down the 20 year old striker.

tips-for-left-or-right-defender-21111183.jpg

QPR 'Not Ready' For Clash With Sheffield Wednesday

As the season kicks off tomorrow evening, QPR manager Baillie Gaudin has stated his team are 'not ready' for their fixture with Sheffield Wednesday. Gaudin is yet to complete his first transfer at the London club and believes his team lacks power and qaulity on the pitch. He later went on to say 'i will put all my effort and faith into the team, and wait to see what happens'.

etoo-monaco-280.jpg

(Samuel Eto'o Arriving At Old Trafford)

Manchester United have announced that Samuel Eto'o will join the red devils from Barcelona for a fee of £30m. Daniel was pleased to sign Samuel, because he believes Wayne Rooney and Samuel Eto'o could make them the most feared attacking pear in the world. He also believes they could rip apart all the premier league defences.

Manchester United has also signed Italian Gennaro Gattuso. He arrived from AC Milan for a fee of £2.6m plus Darren Fletcher. He signed a 3 year contract and he said he was pleased to join Manchester United. Manchester United have missed out of Austrian wonderkid Marko Arnautovic, he decided to sign for QPR. Daniel said he wants to invest heavily in the youth department.

gattuso_808661.jpg

(Gattuso could be a United legend)

268_front_small.gif76_1200385608.gif267_front_small.gif

Ronaldhino Snubs Tranmere at last minute!

2774_1226312828.jpg

The brazilian starlet Ronaldhino snubbed a loan move to Tranmere Rovers for Sunderland, it is to be believed that Sunderland have taken the Ex-World No.1 from the club, "I needed players, to take him away from Tranmere was a tough thing to do, it hasnt been finalised yet but i'm 99.9% sure he will join us for a few games" It was apparent that the brazilian was unhappy to go to a League 1 side, "All i wanted was EPL football" an ignored cry for help, Kevin decided to swoop in and hopefully grab and rectify the star.

Sunderland are also ready to complete the signatures of Marco Di Vaio, Hassan, Pablo Garcia and youth Vila, i need players and ive had to look at the expirienced to strengthn my squad i'm down to nothing now and i need to keep it going for the fans.

245_front_small.gif1_1237749663.jpg244_front_small.gif

Arsanal shock the world!!

Today Assis Moreira RONALDINHO snubed the deal to join Tranmere Rovers and joined premiaship strugerlars sunderland insted he had this to say to the press " I am sorry to the fans I hve made angry but I have to fink of my fucher ad playing for such a small club wll make me lose my repatation I hope I can one day fite it out with big names like lampard gerard and ronaldo for pfa player of the season so thanks fore this chance and good luck to all this season."

Arsanal shock the world!!

Today Assis Moreira RONALDINHO snubed the deal to join Tranmere Rovers and joined premiaship strugerlars sunderland insted he had this to say to the press " I am sorry to the fans I hve made angry but I have to fink of my fucher ad playing for such a small club wll make me lose my repatation I hope I can one day fite it out with big names like lampard gerard and ronaldo for pfa player of the season so thanks fore this chance and good luck to all this season."

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I was first to make a loan bid :(...why didnt i get him :P:(:o

TomasUjfalusi_922394.jpg

(Tomas Ujfalusi Joins Man Utd From At. Madrid For £3.3m Plus Wes Brown)

85972.jpg

(Philip Hellquist Joins Man Utd For £175k From Djurgårdens IF)

1119847.JPG

(Niklas Bärkroth Joins Man Utd For £150k From IFK Göteborg)

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool vs West Bromwich Albion

Division 2 side Blackpool whould be going upo against West Bromwich Albion at Bloomfield Road in tonights 1st league game.Manager cun jue peh is expected to help the team to move up to division 1 after He brought in some great players like Frank ROST and Tommaso ROCCHI also,Manager cun jue peh would be hoping they can beat them to help them secure a 1st win as a morale boosting game.

Arsanal Manager Speeks Openly To Press!

Today Arsanal manager Roy Keane has told press of his grate frendship with blackpool manager cun jue peh and hopes he gets promotion the the best league in football he has came out saying thay both trained to gever and now are big names in football if thay could one day get 1st and 2nd in the english premiaship thats would be the gratest acheavment for both manager so good luck this season and I hope to see you next season in div 1

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool manager feels Hornered

Division 2 side blackpool's manager Cun Jue Peh is hornered to be known as firends with Current Arsenal Manager Roy Keane."When i got this job i felt very nice,but nvr did i knew that he was at arsenal,to be chosen as the manager Of arsenal is something he can be proud of and i am proud of him.He is a great manager so i think arsenal can do very well for him.'Said the Latest blackpool manager after he was interviewed by press on the news about Roy keane being his friends.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsanal Get Big Names!

Today arsanal manager roy keane has confermed he has signed Spanish duwow García SERGIO RAMOS and Carles PUYOL for a woping 55M he is selling Gaël CLICHY for 26M and is already lining up a nother big money rade for a left back and a defencive midfilder also he is close to signing swiss center back Philippe KOCH for around 500K the 18 year old is happy to be offerd a chance at arsanal.

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool loans 2 new players

Division 2 side Blackpool has managed to loan Brazilian Forward Assis Moreira RONALDINHO from Arsenal and hopes he can help the team to move up to division 1.also Kieran GIBBS has joined from arsenal too.This 2 moves would see Blackpool able to star some good players up aganinst West Brom in tonights league game.

30975_1226574632.jpg2774_1226312828.jpg

Both players are set to be able to play well and help Cun Jue peh in his quest for division 2 glory.

brand.gif

Mackail-Smith for sale!

In a shock move Peterborugh manager Ryan Clarke has placed hitman Mackail-Smith on the transfer-list.Many managers might jump at the chnace but Ryan says he will only let him go for around 4- 4.5 million.

Ryan says it took him a long time to come to a decision and he says that it will raise funds for the team.Ryan looks to spend most of his aviable funds on German Striker Miroslav Klose.Klose was the 2006 World Cup top scorer and Ryan says he needs a hitman to replace Mackail-Smith.

klose_salto_468x345.jpg

I am starting a frendly tornoment for teams in this league it is for players under 21 it is just for fun but will make the youth teams move avalebull and get them some playing time the rulls are you have to have a full team for youths (16 players) any levil and all teams can enter this will be set into 20 teams so get into it fast you can not use loans so many of arsanal loans of youths will not be able to enter it will start next weekend or the week after I am entering my team into it as I have a youth sistom already.

Rules:

NO PLAYERS OVER 21 CAN PLAY OR ORTOMATICK DISMISLE

5 YELLOW CARDS 1 MACH BAND

1 RED CARD 3 MACH BAND

NO NEW PLAYERS AFTER ENTERY GAME

30 TEAMS ENTERD LAST 10 WILL PLAY FOR THERE POSITION IN THE TORNOMENT

CAN ENTER ONLY 25 YOUTH PLAYERS

If you are intrestid message me Roy Keane Arsanal manager and leave somthing on this thred (what team u are)