English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

everton-logo.jpg

Stoke City V Everton

Stoke City host Everton in the first game of the season. Both teams have been busy in the transfer market with Stoke signing's Paul Scholes and Luiz Adriano expected to make their debuts against the Liverpool side. Everton will have some debutants of their own with Gerard Pique and Ze Roberto expected to line up in the following team. Fabiano Santacroce will have to settle for a place on the bench following his move from Napoli with Lescott and Pique impressing in training together.

Everton line up

evertonteam.jpg

Subs: Jagielka, Santacroce, Fellaini, Osman, Jó.

Match report to follow after tonight's game.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsanal VI

GK

G.BUFFON

RB CB CB LB

S.RAMOS K.KALADZE C.PUYOL G.CLICHY

CDM

O.MELLBERG

RM LM

C.FABREGAS J.RIISE

LF RF

Z.IBRAHIMOVIC T.HENRY

ST

D.VILLA

this is my team for tonight a new team will play my next game so dont think this line up can be worked out and good luck to all!!!

In Roman numerals I thought VI meant six? We suddenly playing six a side football, because if we are that'd actually be interesting.:D

Zakkoo, maybe you shouldn't be criticizing him when you're just as bad eh?

J/K.

In Roman numerals I thought VI meant six? We suddenly playing six a side football' date=' because if we are that'd actually be interesting.:D

J/K.[/quote']

Its XI for 11, XVI for 16

Middlesbrough lost 2-3 to a Berbatov-led Reading. Johnson (61), and Afonso Alves (71) scored but they were not enough as Reading scored through Harper (2), Kebe (66), Berbatov (68)

In Roman numerals I thought VI meant six? We suddenly playing six a side football' date=' because if we are that'd actually be interesting.:D

J/K.[/quote']

Mistyped!?!?!?

Guest jamster111

Exeter Meet Their Match

EXETER CITY 2-3 TRANMERE ROVERS

A Brilliant Brace By Markus Stewart Made The Afternoon Memorable However Rumour Has It Jimmer Wasnt Prepared And Didnt Fully Key In His Tactics.

In The Eighth Minute A Superb Cross Was Converted By Sonko To Put Tranmere Ahead. However Just Before Half Time Stewart Pounced On A Lose Ball And Converted Home. A Couple Of Cautions Going Into The Break Meant A Stern Tam Talk Was Necessary To Ensure Exeter Kept A Cool Head.

SECOND HALF

A Deflected Sonko Shot From A Tight Angle Crept Inside the Post And this Was Followed By A Spell Of Exeter Pressure But FOund this Pointless As Curran Showed Neat Footwork In The 64th Minute to Put Tranmere 3-1 Up. A Lightning Quick Run By Stewart In The 81st Minute Sparked Signs Of A Revival But Tranmere Held Out

A Bad Start For The Youthful Side

The Manager Was Quoted At The Press Conference As Saying; 'I Hold My Hands Up My Tactics Werent Right And On The Day We Were Beat By The Better Team, Sometimes You Have To Be Spurred On By A Defeat And We Need To Kick On From Here.' When Asked About His Involvement With The Nunchuk Wielding Bull Causing Havoc About The County Moore Replied 'I Am Just His Manager I Can Not control What George Wants To Do' :P

ExeterCityFootballClublogo.jpg

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool wins with fallen star

Out of form brazilian Forward Assis Moreira RONALDINHO help Blackpool to win their 1st game.The braziliam forward was loaned from Arsenal and today his performance help Balckpool to their victory,Roy O'DONOVAN 1stopen the deadlock when he Converts a fantastic cross to score.Assis Moreira RONALDINHO then makes a diving header to send the blackpool fans into happy comotion.however West Brom replied back with a goal in the 64th min where Striker Roman BEDNAR scores for west brom.However West brom cant equalised and in the end,Blackpool won the game.

Guest jamster111

Lol

Well If Theyre Giving Out Loans Like That

What Other Washed Up Stars Has He Bought...

deanwindass_596955.jpg

Its A Thought :rolleyes:

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool To sell 3 players

Division 2 side blackpool is set to sell Goalkeeper Matthew GILKS,Midfielder Stuart GREEN and Striker Brett ORMEROD.GILKS would be moving to Linfield for a deal belived to be around £495k.GREEN would be going to Sandefjord for £616k,lastly,ORMEROD would be going to italian club Monza for £659k.

Crystal+Palace+v+Blackpool+EA3vLkr6DMxl.jpg

Gliks Hugging his Teamtes for his last game

0,,10432~3551274,00.jpg

Green Wearing the Blackpool shirt for the last time

5021F070-A752-5A70-7615D5A81C6709E8.jpg

Ormerod played for blackpool many times and has been one of the best forwards the team had.

6_1190596348.gif

2 players joined

Division 2 side has managed to snap up Brazilian Guilherme Martins RAUL and german Stefan REINARTZ from Atletico Paranaense and 1. FC Nurnberg respectivly,Reinartz arrived in a deal for £0 plus Graeme OWENS and Nick BLACKMAN and Rual came for a fee of £700,000.This 2 players are set to be able to help the team to mount in a title challenge."I am very happy they joined,they are great players,i would be using them wisely and i hope they can do well,I belived that this would see us as a favourates for the title.They are players who will be our future players,and i belived that they can do well here."Said manager cun jue Peh on the 2 new signings.

raul.jpg

Rual is one of the new faces in the team

reinartz_stefan_u20_345.jpg

Reinartz performance at nurnburg was one of the reason why nurnburg is able to get them to 3rd position in the German 2nd Division

Guest King Kolo

Beat Doncaster 3-1 thanks to goals from Vassel, Nedved and Inzaghi. Matthew Mills scored a consolation for Doncaster.

Division 1 - Saturday 30 May 2009.

Anfield - 43,283/45000.

Referee - Scott Mathieson.

mccartney102pa_799316c.jpg

44_1201797906.gif

Liverpool 0-1 West Ham
85_1193758928.gif

Scorers: Mauro Camoranesi (29)

After completing 9 signings going into the game, expectations were generally low on West Ham actually winning last night but with an amazing performance, the Hammers deservedly left Anfield with all 3 points following a superb strike by Mauro Camoranesi in the first half.

"We played really well and tonight I believe we deserved the win. Liverpool are contenders in my opinion so a win like this is a huge boost especially at their ground as well. I think we can still up our game though and I saw some weaknesses in our performance. That'll need to be corrected before our match with Man City, because they're clearly a strong team and really well managed. We'll have a stronger team though for that match and I am considering a tactical change as well but we'll have to see."

a_sept_6_cyprus_italy_di_natale_camoranesi.jpg

(^^Di Natale completes his move from Udinese for 8.6 mil.)

This morning, Di Natale, Esposito and Jankulovski all completed their moves to West Ham as Kovac and Ilunga were both sold off. Di Natale will walk into the XI and partner Luca Toni upfront, whilst Jankulovski will step into the position of Ilunga but Esposito is expected to be cover for Cannavaro and Upson.

"In the transfer department, I think we're practically finished now. We have just about enough cover in every position and with these signings today, I think our XI is certainly looking a lot stronger. Jankulovski and Di Natale are both proven Internationals and will be regulars in the XI but Esposito will be more of a backup. Fans have already asked me what's the difference between Esposito and Spector and at the minute not much, but I see so much more potential in Esposito and I can see him soon stepping into the National Squad. He'll probably start on Wednesday as well because of Cannavaro's injury yesterday."

1_1237749663.jpgVs 4_1194003536.gif

Yesterday Arsanal played newly promoted Birmingham and got the resolt thay was looking for thay one 2-0 with goals from John Arne RIISE in the 13th minit and then near the end in the 89 minit new wonder striker Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC scored Roy Keane had this to say after the mach "My new takteks worked it shose I still have it and today we have signed González RAUL and Hernández XAVI for 38M pluss Abou DIABY and Alexandre SONG going to barsalona in the trade I am lining up more players and at least on more big name signing for this season.

QPR_Logo.png

QPR Sign 3 Young Prospects!

Yesterday deals for Tomas Necid, Leroy Fer and Marko Arnautovic were accepted and the three players have now been confirmed as QPR players. QPR manager Baillie Gaudin said ' i am very pleased to be signing these three top players and i hope their stay in England will be a great one'

will14_fans_400x300.jpg

Many Happy Fans Greeted The Three New Signings At Loftus Road.

Gaudin has stated that he is 'far from finished' in the transfer market, hopeing to remodel his whole team before Wednesday's encounter with Watford.

Insanely Enthusiastic Nguyen Says 2-9 Loss to Bury was 'Just For Fun'

Torquay's new manager failed to perform the miracle start to the season yesterday as Torquay were pulverized 2-9 by Bury. However, the manager, who took over the newly promoted and 68-rated squad a few days ago, boldly refused to admit the result to be entirely claimed a defeat. During the post-match conference, Nguyen stated that the heavy deficit was due to him letting Bury win for fun in order to spice things up. His odd remark, accompanied by insane laughter, raised many eyebrows in the conference room.

A bad excuse or not, Nguyen could not deny the scoreline itself. Andy Morrel and Dejan Petkovic both netted hat-tricks as Niclas Alexandersson earned a brace and Marcus Ardvisson scored one for himself. Torquay could only fight back with second-half goals from center-midfielder Nicky Wroe and center-forward Denis Vasin. It will take a long while for Nguyen to bring his club to the level of the rest of Division Four. A huge margin sits between Torquay's average rating and the Division's.

Cardiff City 2 - 1 Queens Park Rangers

Cardiff City got off to a great start in the cmhapionship, after they won 2-1 against QPR. But this win came at a great cost for Cardiff City with Joe Ledley looking to be out for a lengthy spell after twisting his knee during the win.

But manager Zak Cluer looks optimistic and had this to say about the game, "Yeah im gutted about Joe, but its not as bad as it could have been, some we arnt too worried, but im very glad to have won today and cannot wait for out next game."

Cardiff City have Sheffield Away next.

Guest King Kolo

271231880033.pngCrystal Palace 3 - 1 Doncaster Rovers301201524708.png

Crystal Palace kickstarted their season beating Adam Cresswell's Doncaster Rovers 3-1. After spending 13.5M on new players the pressure was high on Liam O'Connor for his team to play well. Palace dominated the first half and were unlucky not to score, the best chance in the first half fell to Luis Figo who missed a tap in from 6 yards out. But whatever Liam O'Connor said to his players at the break must have done the trick, Pavel Nedved put Palace 1-0 up after he bundled home a goalmouth scramble. But Doncaster leveled just 5 minutes later when Matthew Mills's diving header at the back post somehow found it's way past Roberto Abbondanzieri. But Palace were back ahead on 59 minutes when Darius Vassel thumped in a twenty yard shot. Palace then put the icing on the cake when Filippo Inzaghi made now mistake from 15 yards on 80 minutes. Crystal Palace chairman Santino Marella had this to say after Crystal Palace's win, "I want back my Intercontinental Championship!"

610xuqg.jpg

Guest jamster111

LOL!

Bless Ya Heart Kolo

Nedved Retired Today

You Wasted Your Money

He's Probably Got 3 Games Left In SM Max :P