English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

LOL!

Bless Ya Heart Kolo

Nedved Retired Today

You Wasted Your Money

He's Probably Got 3 Games Left In SM Max :P

I think SM retired players once they finish their seasons (in the game). His timing actually turned out quite nice, since he gets to hold onto Nedved for the entire campaign. ;)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Ipswich Town : Big Changes exspected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Steven Barnes Takes Over Leicester City Steven Barnes was named the new Leicester City manager this afternoon, Barnes was expected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Have You Spent Your Whole Budget On Ronaldinho? Lmao! Thats Cheered Me Up

everton-logo.jpg

Stoke City 2 Everton 1

Everton suffered a disappointing defeat at Stoke despite scoring in the first 11 minutes. Joleon Lescott opened the scoring with a tap in after Cahill's shot was parried but were pegged back just a minute later when James Beattie was surely offside but the linesman's flag stayed down and Beattie made no mistake from the edge of the area.

efc__1229096799_lescott_mancity.jpg

Lescott celebrates with Cahill after putting Everton infront.

Tim Cahill's curling shot went just wide and before they knew it they were behind with Salif Diao's mi shot squirming under Howard's body to send the Britannia Stadium into raptures. Stoke could and should have scored more with Delap and Etherington having shots cleared off the line before the break. Etherington had two more chances to score more for Stoke but missed them both when it was easier to score. Expect tactical changes for the home game against Sunderland with Jó expected to come into the line up to replace Yakubu who had a poor game against Stoke.

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool signs more players

After a recent 2:1 win,Blackpool is starting to get more players after securing German 21 Years old player Michael SCHICK and german 21 year old Centre Back Roman NEUSTADTER.Both players are set to be one of Manager Cun Jue peh future stars.'It is a fine thing that they are here,they would do well here,i am sure we can make it up to division 1,if not,we most likely would dtay in division 2,i would try my very best."said Manager cun jue Peh after securing 2 more players from germany.

neustaedter.jpg

Roman NEUSTADTER is trying his best to stop his opponents

Schick_Auswaerts_622.jpg

Michael SCHICK showing off his best skill to his teamates

6_1190596348.gif

2 more arrivals as there is more to come

"2 more arrivals as there is more to come"Said Manager cun jue oeh when he was interviewed by the press."It is a great thing to buy in such great players as i am expecting them to do well.They shall be our future force and hopes they can lead us to glory."Romanian Striker Mihai COSTEA joined from Universitatea Craiova and Portuguese Striker Carlos ORLANDO SA also joined from FC Porto.Both players expected to play well in the youth squad.When asked about more players joining,Manager cun jue peh has siad"Oh,There would be more,i am not done yet,however i have already bid for them,so it we are currently going trough negotetions with their clubs.

costea_mihai.jpg

Mihai Costea Is one of the new faces to arrive at Blackpool

Monk.jpg

Carlos Orlando Sa is expected to play well after recieving alot of attenton when he was playing at portugal

MAN CITY NEWS

201ACC4B-A068-0CCF-884078EEDDE06879.jpg

30 May Division 1 Home Game 6 - 3 Wigan Athletic

whilst senna and totti both scored twice it was a superb performence by keeper seb frey

next up for the free scoring dad's army is west ham away a tough game against tony baldo who's team also won there first game against liverpool

Gibbon Takes Charge at Northampton

Northampton_town_badge.jpg

Northampton Town have unvailed Philip Gibbon as the clubs new manager Gibbon and he has wasted no time in making changes at the club both on loan players Mendes Elias and Mark Randall have been sent back to their clubs as well as the transfer listing of Iketchi Anya and Joe Benjamin

38_1193803499.gif

Raul González in Ipswich Loan Switch...

raul_real_madrid.jpg

Spain and Real Madrid Legand join Ipswich Town on loan!

Today Arsenal Striker Raul González made his loan switch to Division 2 side Ipswich Town, for the Season, after Ipswich Missed out on Ronaldinho on loan, Raul González is a worthy replacement. when asked about this move Raul González added. "Estoy encantado de estar aquí y esperar jugar a algún primer fútbol de equipo, y la ayuda consigue la Ciudad Ipswich en el Vuelo Superior, eran cuando yo sabía en el Arsenal gustar de Ibrahimovic y David Villa sería choosen antes en en el comienzo XI. Deseo el Arsenal que todo el mejor va a yo devolver allí o no, el uno o el otro modo que seré ... feliz, pero por el momento mi Concentración llena está en la Ciudad Ipswich." in English " I am delighted to be here and hope to play some first team football, and help get Ipswich Town into the Top Flight, were as i knew at Arsenal the likes of Ibrahimovic and David Villa would be choosen before in in the starting XI. I wish Arsenal all the best shall i return there or not, either way i will be happy...but for now my full Concentration is on Ipswich Town."

Guest King Kolo

I think SM retired players once they finish their seasons (in the game). His timing actually turned out quite nice' date=' since he gets to hold onto Nedved for the entire campaign. ;)[/quote']

So that take Jim Jam!

Then after he retires I'll be promoted and get a huge cash injection and buy a whole team of Nani's and Anderson's!

Guest jamster111

So that take Jim Jam!

Then after he retires I'll be promoted and get a huge cash injection and buy a whole team of Nani's and Anderson's!

Ballacks :/

Mind You My Squads Like Wengers Built For The Future

The Season After Next You Wont Be So Good and My Youngsters Will Overtake You

As Rick Waller Said 'This Aint A Sprint, Its A Marathon' ;)

Anyway Phil Can't Talk He Should Bury His Head In The Sand after A 9-2 Thrashing :rolleyes::P

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool invest on Youths

Division 2 side Blackpool has managed to snapped up a few youngsters,they are Sebastian JUNG from Eintracht Frankfurt,Aleksandr TOLKANITSA from MTZ-RIPO and lastly Dennis DIEKMEIER from 1. FC Nurnberg.These 3 players are Manager Cun Jue Peh highly anticipated players and hopes that they would be world class players in the future as he continues to Invest on his Team of young players"Altough they are young i am sure we are able to stay in div 2 and maybe we might move up to Div 1,But we have to see,But i promised that i would do my best."Said Cun Jue Peh in the interview on the 3 brand new signings.However with players coming in,there are players that are to leave.Jermaine WRIGHT is set to leave for Bradford City after Both clubs agreed to a 1Mil Deal that would see Him wearinf the yellow and black strips shirt for this season.

0,,10432~3746946,00.jpg

Jermaine WRIGHT is now at Bradford City for his medical check,if all goes troguh he shall move away from Blackpool

7a07dd5f61.jpg

Sebastian JUNG playing for the german under 21 team

97251.jpg

Dennis DIEKMEIER one of the new faces at blackpool.

hey anyone of you have free slot,i feel kinda lonely in my game world EC 3322,becasue i am in thats ec up and right now,more and more ppl are deciding to quit clubs in thats et up and right now i am the only guy who is in that EC that is a active former and i am feeling really bored,so can some of you kind soles play with me in that set up,i know i am asking too much but i am asking ppl who has like 1 more free club slot to join that game world and accompany me in the forum for that Thread.i recently quited a team bacause with only you yourself posting in the forum for that EC is really boring with no one posting other then you,so please any kind soles here that can play with me in that EC?

Guest jamster111

EC3712 U-23 Youth Tournament

If Your Interested In Joining An Under 23 Youth Tournament To Be Played In Coherse With The U-21 European Championships From Next Week Than Let Me Know If Your Interested

Could Do With At Least 20 People

We Would Play Games When Suitable For Teams

Their Will Be At Least 4 Groups Of 5 Team With The Top 2 Progressing To The Next Round

However If You Finish Second You Will Have To Play Off With Third In Order To Progress

You Must Have At Least 16 Under 23s To Enter This Tournament

So Far There Is:

Me-Exeter :rolleyes:

Bailg- QPR

Roy Keane-Arsenal

Smartdoc-Sheff

Dont Look So Scared Munt I Mean Recruitment List ;)

EC3712 U-23 Youth Tournament

If Your Interested In Joining An Under 23 Youth Tournament To Be Played In Coherse With The U-21 European Championships From Next Week Than Let Me Know If Your Interested

Could Do With At Least 20 People

We Would Play Games When Suitable For Teams

Their Will Be At Least 4 Groups Of 5 Team With The Top 2 Progressing To The Next Round

However If You Finish Second You Will Have To Play Off With Third In Order To Progress

You Must Have At Least 16 Under 23s To Enter This Tournament

So Far There Is:

Me-Exeter :rolleyes:

Dont Look So Scared Munt I Mean Recruitment List ;)

sign me up (i am QPR manager) i should have a whole team of under 23's soon:D