English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

6_1190596348.gif

Tomasz KUPISZ Comes to Blackpool

Division 1 side Wigan has sold 19 years old Polish Midfielder to division 2 side,Blackpool.It is a mystry why the 19 year old young stay was sold after he made brilliant performance in the Youth acadamy of Wigan."He is very talented player so i am really shock he was sold to us,i have watch him at his games for wigan youth,and when i knew he was not used,i went on to try my luck and tada,he joined,I am very happy he joined and he shall be one of my Future prospect."Said manager Cun jue peh on his interview for signing the polish young Star.

tomasz_kupisz.jpg

Tomasz KUPISZ was playing well at Wigan However due to the fact of high competetion,he came to blackpool.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Ipswich Town : Big Changes exspected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Steven Barnes Takes Over Leicester City Steven Barnes was named the new Leicester City manager this afternoon, Barnes was expected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Have You Spent Your Whole Budget On Ronaldinho? Lmao! Thats Cheered Me Up

6_1190596348.gif vs 77_1197411303.gif

Blackpool vs Swansea City

Current division 2 side,Blackpool would be going up against Swansea City in tonights league game.Blackpool who secured a win against West Brom in their last game allowed the blackpool fans to belived that their time has come.With on loan star Assis Moreira RONALDINHO leading the attack nad with former liverpool defender Sami HYYPIA and GK Frank ROST leading the defence,Blackpool fans are telling that Cun Jue peh is the right man to lead them to another sucessful Game.Blackpool has no Injuries and suspension crysis and is set to play the same team that beat West Brom,the same goes for Swansea city,however their manager is set to switch the tatics to change the game around.

6_1190596348.gif

4 more players arrive

Before tonights clash against Swansea City,Manager cun jue peh has managed to buy in 4 more players.They are Milos LACNY,André OOIJER,Igor ARMAS and Marcel RISSE.The players are welcomed and With OOIJER set to play in tonights clash partnering Sami HYYPIA in the center of the defence."It is a great thing that we can get them here,i am sure they would do well and defenatly would i hope that they would be fit and set to play cos i would use each of them as my important pieces to bring us up to div 1."said manager cun jue Peh while he was interviewed.

es2.jpg

Milos Lacny playing at his former club

article-1103582-02E80307000005DC-351_468x415.jpg

Andre Ooijer is set to be blackpools starting defender

ste_igor_armas_t_286_47730w.jpg

Igor Amas is one of the new faces at Blackpool

u19_risse_345x468.jpg

Marcel RISSE is one of The german under 21 players

Stoke_City_badge.gif

Changes at the Britannia

In a busy week for all concerned with Stoke City Football Club, club legend Tony Pulis announced his resignation before the start of the season, and Stoke City didn't hang about in appointing relatively inexperienced manager Jaden Sharp as his replacement.

Stating his intent immediately, Jaden Sharp set about huge changes around Stoke, he was adamant that Stoke are not here to 'make up there numbers' as many pundits had suggested, and his no nonsense approach has become abundantly clear instantly with whole sale changes.

Three internationally experienced players arrived: Jean Makoun, who will partner, the player/coach Paul Scholes in the centre of the park, Julien Escude and Andres Palop to provide a resolute look to the back four. Jean Makoun came in for a club record fee, a sum in excess of 13 million.

However, in order to incorporate these new players, and afford them, there had to be players going out. This inevitably meant the departure of a few fan's favourite players, that included last year's star players: James Beattie, Rory Delap and Liam Lawrence.

With fans understandably upset over the disregard of last year's players, Jaden Sharp made a plea to the fans of Stoke. 'The changes I'm making, will be for the benefit of the whole club, I am looking to the future, avoiding relegation is not the challenge, we are looking higher than that, and for that reason I urge you to get behind the team and I and support us through our campaign.'

MAN CITY NEWS

201ACC4B-A068-0CCF-884078EEDDE06879.jpg

eric abidal injured for tonight's game away to west ham cordoba will replace abidal for for the next 4 game's

on the transfer front man city recieved a couple of bid's for petrov and bridge but both these bid's were rebuffed as they will add much needed depth to the dads army

good luck to all in tonight's game except west ham:p

Fulham 3-0 Birmingham

Managed to get one ofmy teams results.

Etuhu scoring in the 10min before pantsil lost his head and headbutted to get sentoff after 22min. But great fighting spirit my 10-man fulham in the end easily beat birmingham. Goals by johnson 56 and murphy 67 wrapped the game up. Bad news as hangeland got injured and out until 3 july

Everton dispatch Sunderland at Goodison Park

everton-logo.jpg

Everton came back from a goal down twice to beat Sunderland in an entertaining game at Goodison Park. Grafite put the Wearsiders 1-0 up 12 minutes with a neat finish to a slick passing move. Everton levelled when Boumsong headed clear a corner but it dropped to Yakubu who fired in a volley into the top corner. Sunderland went infront just 4 minutes later when Grafite got his second with a powerful strike into the top corner. Jo brought Everton level when he headed in Arteta's inswinging corner and the two sides were tied going into half time.

_44509468_yak_pa.jpg

Yakubu scored an important goal for Everton in the first 45 minutes.

Everton came out all guns blazing after the break and Jo controlled a long ball over the top and drilled home a right foot shot just 3 minutes into the second half. Straight from the resulting kick Ayman Akman missed a guilt edged chance for Sunderland when he had a easy tap in but he had his head in his hands as his shot went wide. His manager Kevin Heaton had his head in his hands on the touchline. :P Tim Cahill made the points safe for the Merseysiders with a trademark run and header which nestled inside the far post and gave Everton their first win since Liam Smith took charge.

Jo_Everton%20v%20Bolton.jpg

Jo and Cahill made the points safe for Everton.

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool stoped on their tracks

Blackpool was stop on their tracks after drawing against Swansea City.Manager Cun Jue peh exclaimed,It was a fine game,we did well and derserved to draw as we didn't grab hold of our opportunities,so it is our fault and we deserve to have the draw."Said cun jue peh,who was one of the all time Best manager in the history of EC 3712."It is great to see my name there and i promised i shall take them to higher ground,such performance should not be allowed."He also added.The game started badly for Blackpool as they were down shortly after 2 mins when former west ham player,James COLLINS,was left unmarked and he head home the cross.This gave Blackpool a disadvantage.However,Newly joined Defender André OOIJER equalised it shortly in the 30th min before Ferrie BODDE sent a deflected goal past Rost mins before the half time break.However Blackpool came out and return with striker Tommaso ROCCHI when he break lose and make used of the Mix up in the defence to shoot the ball past the keeper.Blackpool could have won the game if Assis Moreira RONALDINHO and Tommaso ROCCHI had grabbed hold of their Opportunities in the leter stages of the game.

1732300_lazio_inter070803l.jpg

Tommaso Rocchi sending in the last goal of the game

_44930399_ooijer_pa416.jpg

André OOIJER sends a goal in for Blackpool after playing in his debut for blackpool

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsanal On A Role!

Arsanal are happy to tell press thay are now 2-0-0 in there qwest to become champeons again thay resently beat Portsmouth 2-0 same resolt as there 1st mach the game was not all easy says manager Roy Keane after the mach but with Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC and Thierry HENRY both on form that was all I needed my new formation is working and tonight my team will test it agains the might of manchester united ells were Dimitar BERBATOV, Andriy SHEVCHENKO, González RAUL and Brian JENSEN all got ratings over 7 and are doing good out on loan thay are un needed at this time of the season so thay will be staying out Assis Moreira RONALDINHO has been recaled as he is now needed after injerys and raul could be geting called back if the team dose not look good for tonight game.

Guest jamster111

Exeter Put On Display At Roots Hall

Southend 1-2 Exeter City

A Brace From Marcus Stewart Has Improved the Torquay Clubs Fortunes And He Is Proving To Be the Leading Figure In A Very Young Team.

Stewart Is A Cult Hero In Torquay And Although ITs Early Doors He Has Attracted Sponsorhip Interest From Estabishments Such As Georges Ex-Eater Fast Food Bar

The Youngsters Strung Together Passes And Gathered Possesion, Piling Pressure On The Southend Defence. Xavi Torres Held Up The Centre Well And Have Hoisted Exeter Up The Table

The Manager Told SM News: 'I Believe We Could Gain Automatic Qualification Barring Injuries, We Are Still Learning And Growing But We Have Raw Talent.'

huge.jpg

Cant Believe that i drew 2-2 at Peterborough, one of the worse team (No offense, sorry) in the division. I had 67% possession, as compared to their 33%.I had 26 shots, while they had 5. 18 of mine were on target, all of their shots were on target. Well , i guess this is just life.

Cant Believe that i drew 2-2 at Peterborough' date=' one of the worse team (No offense, sorry) in the division. I had 67% possession, as compared to their 33%.I had 26 shots, while they had 5. 18 of mine were on target, all of their shots were on target. Well , i guess this is just life.[/quote']

sos to here about you game good luck with that but there is worse teams around and i am one of the big 4 manager so you need any loans just holla at my team.

Dale Selby is new Preston North End Manager!

12_front_small.gif61_1202841277.gif47_front_small.gif

It is official that Dale Selby has become the new Preston North End manager. With a budget of £2.2M Dale Selby is hoping to sign some players on loan and will need to buy the players quick. Dale Selby is going to try and bring Preston North End from 16th to at least the top 6 and hopefully qualify for the playoffs! Dale Selby's first match is at home against 5th place Cardiff and would like a win or at least a draw.

Guest King Kolo

After winning my first game against Doncaster 3-1 Palace lost 4-2 to Reading and are 10th in the league now.

Fillipo Inzaghi and Luis Figo scored for Palace and Jay Tabb scored a hat trick for Reading and Kahveci Nihat scored Reading's 4th.

Christian Panucci got sent off for Palace.

Veron signs for fulham

He joins fulham in part exchange deal were nevland joins estudiantes. Veron has been promised the captaincy for the season.

Veron: "its great to join manager johan alberts team again. I have played in a few of johan's teams in the past so hopefully we can have a other successful campaign"

Everton 1 Blackburn 0

everton-logo.jpg

Everton defeated Blackburn 1-0 at Goodison Park with Joleon Lescott grabbing the only goal after half time. Lescott picked up the ball just inside his own half and went unchallenged and then hit a 25 yard screamer into the top corner 8 minutes after half time. It could have been a different result on another day with Santa Cruz having his shot cleared off the line and Guti missed a open goal from 5 yards out. :confused:

117_front_small.gif49_1204432433.gif269_front_small.gif

Manchester United 1-1 Stoke City

_45310869_06_eto_ap.jpg

(Eto'o Celebrating His Goal)

After the 6-1 win against Bolton, many fans expected to trah Stoke but that was not the case as Stoke drew 1-1 with Manchester United. Manchester United are still unbeaten under Daniel Johansson. Eto'o scored the first goal of the game with a excellent header which crashes into the back of the net. Stoke City equalized when Bosnian striker Vedad Ibisevic scored his first goal for the club when he ran onto a through ball and thumped it into the top corner. Gattuso close to scoring when his header went inches over the bar. Somehow Seydou Keita missed an easy tap-in which went wide. Stoke could have won the game when Danny Pugh blasts wide infront of an open goal on the 76th min. Manchester United remain top of the table despite this poor result. Eto's was MOTM. Manchester United face Blackburn Rovers on Wednesday.

6_1190596348.gif

Blackpool back on track.

A solid 2:1 win at the London Road stadium takes Blackpool back into the title race as Forwards continues to prgress.altough Peterborough United got the 1st half lead.A Half time break gives Manager cun jue Peh the time to Fight back.As Blackpool overturn the results by sending in 2 goals to turn the tables around.Debut striker Carlos ORLANDO SA sends in his trademark shot to equalise for Blackpool before Ace striker Tommaso ROCCHI pokes the ball past the defender on the line following a goalmouth scramble and sends the Crowd wide as the away fans celebrate a victory from their fav club."It is great,we are now progressing nicely and i hope we can move on to Div 1,where i can finally play against my Friend Roy Keane,Who is at Arsenal now.We are getting geared up for the next game,However we are sad to hear the Our Center Back André OOIJER is currently injured.He has a a Bruised head and would be back in 5 Days time.

OrlandoSa_2104320.jpg

A great Debut from Carlos ORLANDO SA Helps Blackpool to equalise

iphoto_1240078653204-3-0jpg.jpg

Ace forward Tommaso Rocchi celebrates as He scored the winning goal for Blackpool.