English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Ipswich Town : Big Changes exspected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Steven Barnes Takes Over Leicester City Steven Barnes was named the new Leicester City manager this afternoon, Barnes was expected

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity. Have You Spent Your Whole Budget On Ronaldinho? Lmao! Thats Cheered Me Up

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

38_1193803499.gif

Pegúy Luyindula loving life in East Anglia

2hh2nq0.jpg

Pegúy Luyindula loving life in England with 5 goals in 2 games

When Nick Jusice's Ipswich Town missed out on Bosnian Foward Dzeko, Justice had to think fast as too what striker he should bring in, he heard that Paris Saint-Germain Striker Pegúy Luyindula was avalible, as quickly made a bid which was accepted, since joining he has featured within two of Ipswich Town's game were he has managed to grab 5 Goals and 2 MoM awards, after 2 games hes already a fan Faviorte at Portman Road. Ipswich Town have managed 3 wins in 3, two 1-0 wins against Swansea City and Sheffield Wednesday and a great 6-3 win over Shorpe United, in which Pegúy Luyindula scored 4 goals against Shorpe and the winner yesturday against Sheffield Wednesday.

When Nick Jusice's Ipswich Town missed out on Bosnian Foward Dzeko' date=' Justice had to think fast as too what striker he should bring in,... [/color']

hehe i took Dzeko under your noses. I have a good strike force with Berbatov (on Loan), Nihat and Dzeko.

watch out as my team have score the most goals in the Division and have these three players to fire in the goals all season.

Cardiff Overpower Preston

Cardiff City shock all after banging in four goals a gainst preston on the weekend. Alot of pundits said Cardiff City would be weak without Joe Ledley who moved to rivals Swansea City for £10,000,000. They sure proved they were still a great team by winning 4-0 away to Preston.

Fulham have signed 4 new players today. Jurietti, ottl, luis garcia and koevermans who should all be key players this season. The fans should expect more transfers this week.

hehe i took Dzeko under your noses. I have a good strike force with Berbatov (on Loan)' date=' Nihat and Dzeko.

watch out as my team have score the most goals in the Division and have these three players to fire in the goals all season.[/quote']

You are reading,lol,when you face me,i would try my best to stop you,but i can assure you that Me and Yours game would be interresting.My team has a good Defence and a good combi in the front,so watch out.Trocchi's is gona send you back with a lose that is what i hope for.:D

signed many youngsters so far. No more cash to make good buys.

Marquinhos and Hazard have been my biggest buys' date=' will be looking to add a few more in the next few days.

Who is utd? Can i have Keirrison on loan?

I need babel from pool as well :D

cheers![/quote']

Im Man utd and you can't have Keirrison on loan.

Middlesbrough have started phase 1 of their rebuilding process, joining the Teesiders are Aliyev (£5.0m from Dynamo Kiev), Jean (£4.85m from Sao Paulo), Victor Sanchez (£2.15m from Barcelona), and Ljajic (0k + Riggot from FK Partizan)

Stoke_City_badge.gif

Stoke Full of Confidence

Stoke City go into Wednesday's night game against Burnley unbeaten in three. Currently sitting within the top half of the table, the promising start has provided hope for those around the Britannia.

New signings Walter Samuel, Fabio Grosso and Tobias Weis are expected to go straight into the side, with mass changes at the Britannia it is rumoured that new manager Jaden Sharp is still looking to bring in two more signings and then his side will be complete.

Wigan record first win against Bolton Wanderers with a score of 2-1 :D

Zaiki and Fabiano provided the goals as Marquinhos made his debut for the team. Wigan is now lifted off the relegation zone.

Dzagoev has also agreed a move to the JJB with a fee of 4m plus figueroa.

A couple more signings and the team would be complete for the season.

cheers

Manchester City 0-2 Fulham

A great performance as fulham beat a star studded city team. New captain veron had a great debut as he and ottl and etuhu dominated the midfield. Fuentes was a rock at the back.

Fulham move up to 10th with 6pts

Goals: Garcia etuhu

Starplayers:

Veron 8 ottl 8 etuhu 8 garcia 8 fuentes 8

Middlesbrough finally won, 1-0 away to QPR. ONLY experienced striker in the squad Aliadiere scored the winner. De Federico sent off 31 minutes into his debut on the wings.

EDIT: Aliadiere got injured too, that leaves me with no fowards except the inexperienced Ciro. Emergency Loans perhaps please?

Thanks to the West Ham manager for loaning Tristan.

Meanwhile, Boro have lost top player Steward Downing to Lorient in a 14.6m deal, while sole experienced injured foward is set to join Slavia Praha in a 9.4m deal.(this means that i can finally start buying fowards) Left to sell are my defenders, hoping for higher bids.

1_1237749663.jpg

Arsanal In Talkes With Middlesbough!

2985_1231413422.jpg

Today Arsanal manager Roy Keane has came back off holaday and has already proposed a deal for Middlesbough to loan Josué DAVID SILVA for the season if thay wish as he is un needed as the team is two big and has two many big names to compeat with so make a offer if you whant him.