English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Wigan managed a 2-2 draw against Stoke City with diego milito scoring on his debut. They stay 2 points clear off the relegation zone and face blackburn rovers in their next game who has a point less.

They will be looking for a win :D

Boro won 1-0 against Preston, to record their 2nd win on the trot. On loan foward Tristan was sent off at the end of the first half, but Preston couldnt make their numerical advantage count. 22 year old Raphael Jean scored 4 minutes from time to win the game.

Meanwhile, Boro captured Amauri for 11.1m from Juventus.

Quite happy with my team currently.

Signed Gatagov, Carlao, Joao Paulo, Para, Anderson Santana, Willians, Tinga, and Lamela recently, along with Lloris and Amauri. Still got alot of money to spend, so beware:D

Also happy with my risers.

Lucas AVELDANO has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

Franco ZUCULINI has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 86

Mauro FORMICA has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 84

Federico MANCUELLO has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 83

Juan FORLIN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 86

Nicolás GAITAN has had his rating increased to Rating Increase 85

Dont jynx me now lol xD

To be honest mate, you have come from nowhere as at the start of the season it was my Reading, Newcastle and Ipswich which were ruling the top of the table and now we have mucked up a little and you have jumped to 1st.

well done.:)

To be honest mate' date=' you have come from nowhere as at the start of the season it was my Reading, Newcastle and Ipswich which were ruling the top of the table and now we have mucked up a little and you have jumped to 1st.

well done.:)[/quote']

Cheers :D but its only the start so things could start going bad, touch wood they dont :P

Goalkeeper Sergio Romero is available on loan after his loan spell with Middlesbrough was terminated.

ooooromero468_196020a.gif

Romero was hailed by Daniel as the finest young keeper in the world.

After the shock 2-1 defeat to Spurs, Daniel Johansson stated that his team will bouce back to winning ways against Burnley on Saturday. Spurs took the lead by Russian striker Roman Pavlyuchenko after some excellent passing from Spurs which left Roman clear on goal and he finishes with ease and he scored the second goal after the game after goalkeeper Edwin Van Der Sar fumbled and the ball went straight to Pavlyuchenko and he scored. Manchester United scored after a foraging run and strike by Samuel Eto'o. Manchester United had many chances in the game but the best two chance was when Eto'o missed open-goal on the 32nd minute with he blasted it wide and on the last minute of the game when Diego Forlan's free header grazes the top of the bar.

roman_pavlyuchenko_1356746c.jpg

Roman celebrating his goal.

Middlesbrough have sold 22 year old Left Back Andrew Taylor to Spanish side Almeria, with a proposed 7.1m going to them. Meanwhile, Elivan Dinda, on Manchester United's radar, completed a 550k move from Nautico, while Luizinho moves in for 1.15m from Santos.

36_1203639218.gif

After the sudden departure of Peter O'Rielly, Huddersfield town today unveiled Dave Izod as the new man at the helm at the Galpham stadium. The terriers currently sit in 5th spot in division 3 but despite a bright start to the season, have of late fallen into a two game losing streak.

First up for South Londoner Izod is a visit to the Galpham from Paul Roes Gillingham.

36_1203639218.gif

Division 3

Huddersfield 3 Gillingham 1

In new manager Dave Izods first game in charge,Huddersfield Town cruised into 3rd spot in division 3 this evening, after a fine 3 1 victory over Gillingham at the Galpharm stadium. In an entertaining game, the Terriers were rarely in trouble against the Kent side,getting off to a dream start after just four minutes with a well taken goal from French striker Jonathon Tehoue. Two minutes into the second half Town doubled their lead this time via a clever finish from man of the match Eiour Gudjohnson, before the Gills snatched a life line on 76 minutes from a Jamie Riveros header. Gillinghams hopes of a comeback were short lived when just minutes after the restart 25 year old winger Gary Roberts finished confidently from distance, past a despairing Cevellos in the Gillingham goal. Next up for Town is visit to the city ground to face a struggling Nottingham Forest.

Wigan's young team was taught a lesson in football yesterday night after going down to Blackburn Rovers 2-4. They will attempt to secure at least a point against Everton at Goodison Park in their next match.

more to follow...

6_1190596348.gif

Carlos ORLANDO SA strikes send Blackpool into 2nd round

Portugal young forward continued his good run of form when he scores a winner for Blackpool and send Blackpool to the next round.Carlos olando strikes was the oinly shoit on target and Frank ROST was the hero when he kept the score 1:0 for the Under peroforming division 2 side.Blacpool just took 5 mins to break the deadlock as a goal scramble from Carlos Olando Sa sends Blackpool to the next round.

Torquay 0-5 Fulham

Fulham crush torquay to go to the next round of the english shield. Marica was in fine form as he scored a hattrick.

Goals: marica 3 rinaudo dragutinovic

Starplayers:

marica rinaudo 10

Arsanal Vs Birmingham

Today Roy Keane has told press that he is looking forword to his teams first mach of the season against Birmingham who have resently brought in V.Behrami a big name for a deasont team I am happy to see small team geting big boys to play for them but i fee sorry for them when I read this team sheat out to the world my goal keeper D.Jensen because of his big season last year my right back is still undisided my two center backs are K.Toure and W.Gallas my left back is G.Clichy now here is the fun part my center defencive midfilder is O.Mellberg my two center midfilders are C.Fabregas and S.Nasri my Right and Left forwords are Z.Ibrahimovic and T.Henrry and my striker is D.Villa so good luck to you because you will need it.

I'm Sorry But Please Can You Practice Your Spelling? Just Some Constructive Critisism.