English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

Re: English Championship 3712 Match Reports/Transfer Activity.

I'm Sorry But Please Can You Practice Your Spelling? Just Some Constructive Critisism.

You missed out inicirock's posts?;)

Boro have been inactive in the transfer market for the past few days, with the exception of selling Pogatez for a "princely" sum in excess of 7 million pounds.

More to follow.

I'm Sorry But Please Can You Practice Your Spelling? Just Some Constructive Critisism.

Hardly constructive Matt' date=' certainly Harsh[/color']. In future perhaps before making such glib statements think things through a bit eh? mate. SM is an international game correct?, therefore the forum is open to anyone, it follows English is not everyone's first language.Do you think therefore people whose language is not English should be barred from posting on the forum?.If so maybe people from the midlands should be excluded. Alternatively consider that some people may have limited literacy skills, doesn't matter how much effort they put in maybe they should be banned as well?.Even better, everyone should undergo a written test before posting stuff? what do you think Matt.?

Everybody should be free to question the content of posts, but not the standard of presentation or spelling. If it offends you that much, don't read them mate......:mad:

Favourite Football Player

Sebastian Larsson,James mcfadden and the incredible outsatnding Ronaldo

Participating In Following Setups

The International Showdown and Harry Cutts

SM Honours Won

Division 1 Leauge,The International showdown cup won and one of my players Forlan had golden boot.

EDIT:I'D SORT YOUR PROFILE AS WELL, IF I WAS YOU MATT:D

Nguyen to Reject Burton Offer

79_1190268700.gif

Torquay manager Philippe Nguyen announced today that he has received an offer from minnows Burton Albion to manage the financially struggling side. Despite, consisting of better players, Burton could not tempt the determined Nguyen from Torquay United.

"Their chairman [ben Robinson] called me earlier today," Nguyen stated. "We talked for a bit, and then he asked me if I would be interested in taking a small step up by joining Burton Albion. They have been better than us this season; we are 19th, and they are ninth. However, I have come here for a challenge, and I am commited to this club.

"The offer is still to be officially declined, though, which means any manager looking for a challenge should speak up now."

Torquay chairman Alex Rowe informed the press directly about the details of Burton. The 29-man squad there averages at a rating of 70, partnering Torquay as the weakest side in the entire Game World due to their recent promotion to the GW. Rowe revealed, allegedly with consent from Robinson, the financial state of the club.

"With a balance of just £28k, only £1k of which is available for transfer," Rowe said, "Burton will quickly be in debt if not handled properly by a cautious, careful, and intelligent manager. This is probably the reason they contacted Philippe. Wink wink. Hehe.

"Anyway, Philippe has informed me that he will be rejecting it anytime anyone interested can take the job, if anyone even wants a challenge (people these days, huh?). He can be available from 2 PM to 3 PM, 7 PM to 2 AM, and 5 AM to 6 AM. Of course, these times may alter due to interruptions, so inform him via PM if you are interested."

36_1203639218.gif

Division 3

Nottingham forest 1 – Huddersfield Town 5

Huddersfields excellent early season form continued last night with an empathic 5-1 away win at the city ground. The Terriers controlled the game throughout and in an explosive first half effectively won the match after a fine brace of goals by Gudjonsen and one for German, Dominik Werling. After a bout of appalling defending by forest,Gudjonsen picked up his first hatrick of the season 8 minutes after the restart before Micheal Flynn sealed the victory with 20 minutes to go. Forest grabbed a consolation goal from Chris Cohen with 14 minutes left on the clock, but the strike like the result gave Forest fans little cheer. The Win moves Huddersfield into 2cnd spot in the league, hot on the heels of Yorkshire rival Leeds Utd with next up a visit to the Galphram from 15th placed Oldham Athletic.

Won Mr Smartdoc's very impressive looking Sheff Wed 3-1 at Hillsborough. Otamendi's own goal, coupled with goals from De Federico and Amauri, ensured a first win for Boro in 3 games, and Aveldano's red card for Boro failed to inspire the hosts into action, with Taison's goal the only thing to show for their efforts. Up to 12th, and facing City in the Cup.

Everton 1-2 Fulham

Fulham have moved up to 1st position after 10 games. Its their 2nd win in a row over everton after they knocked them out of the cup earlier this week

Goals: marica ottl

Starplayers:

Marica 10

IBSWICH

Jake has taken over Ibswich' date=' The whole squad is TB and only 1 player isnt, All 39 players are TB nd the 1 player isnt, [b']Im Loaning Loads[/b]

You can only loan 3:cool:

And the spelling mistake is very obvious? Ibswich --> IPswich

No u cnt' date=' U cna loan as many as u want, All my youth team goin for loan.[/quote']

The way you phrase it just misleads everyone......nobody would think that you are loaning OUT your youths. You missed out the "out";)

Ibswich Looking for Loans.

Ibswich are looking for loans, Targetting RoyKeenes Ronaldinho and his raul Jake says " with these to in our team, we will be good, Jake is a great admirer of Roy and beleves him to be a really good manager, He is hoping that Roy will loan him them 2 players, If he does loan them him he will be very thankfull " he is also looking at buying a few other players that cant be mentioned.

Iswich Looking for Loans.

Iswich are looking for loans' date=' Targetting Roy Keanes Ronaldinho and his raul Jake says " with these two in our team, we will be good, Jake is a great admirer of Keane and beleves him to be a really good manager, He is hoping that Roy will loan him them 2 players, If he does loan them him he will be very thankfull " he is also looking at buying a few other players that cant be mentioned.[/quote']

to all manager i have finaly found a player that admirer me

Ibswich Looking for Loans.

Ibswich are looking for loans' date=' Targetting RoyKeenes Ronaldinho and his raul Jake says " with these to in our team, we will be good, Jake is a great admirer of Roy and beleves him to be a really good manager, He is hoping that Roy will loan him them 2 players, If he does loan them him he will be very thankfull " he is also looking at buying a few other players that cant be mentioned.[/quote']

I pointed out your IBSWICH (Ipswich) mistake, and you chose to ignore it............B):rolleyes: