Manchester United Fan Kills Four In Nigeria!

Bail

Re: Manchester United Fan Kills Four In Nigeria!

I Say Its All Down To He Loves His Team And Hes Pi**** Off With His Team Loosing So "You Take It Out On The Away Supporters"

I Did It ... When I Used To Watch Weston S - M Sounds Weired But When People Taunt Ect It Really Annoys You So I Mean Its Bad Killing Them But I Suppose "That Guy Was Angry"

The Red Army ;)

I Say Its All Down To He Loves His Team And Hes Pi**** Off With His Team Loosing So "You Take It Out On The Away Supporters"

I Did It ... When I Used To Watch Weston S - M Sounds Weired But When People Taunt Ect It Really Annoys You So I Mean Its Bad Killing Them But I Suppose "That Guy Was Angry"

The Red Army ;)

You sound like your condoning his actions

The Red Army ;)

yes, but to kill four people and injur 10 is way over the top, sometimes people have to remember its only a game!

This guy must have a short brain fuse. Killing 4 people...only for a game on football....whats the world coming to

Crazy :rolleyes:

yeah mate but this guy obviously football is his life " a Real Supporter "

Not Saying All You Lot Are Not Real Supporters But You See What I Mean

It Still Is Bad I Agree Killing 4 People ...

Reece it sounds like your justifying what this man did because he was annoyed. :confused: How can your football team losing explain driving into a group of Barcelona fans and killing four of them. :confused:

Unrelated from this incident but a Arsenal fan in Africa hung himself after the Champions League defeat to Manchester United because he was so upset. Never realised it was such a big deal with them.

what so you go kill 4 people?

NO HES NOT, a real supporter would say they gave it all they could and get a with it a real supporter wouldnt go out like a psycho and look for barcelona fans and take it out on them a real supporter would love his club and the game and respect the team there playing.

Reece it sounds like your justifying what this man did because he was annoyed. :confused: How can your football team losing explain driving into a group of Barcelona fans and killing four of them. :confused:

Unrelated from this incident but a Arsenal fan in Africa hung himself after the Champions League defeat to Manchester United because he was so upset. Never realised it was such a big deal with them.

Its Supporters These Days ... Just Like Green Street I.e It Isnt Real But That Is What Goes On Somtimes

if he was a real supporter he would know that you cant win every single match you play and sometimes you have to lose some to find out where your team went wrong:o and thats football for you:)

if he was a real supporter he would know that you cant win every single match you play and sometimes you have to lose some to find out where your team went wrong:o and thats football for you:)

yeah well it allways happens just mainly not that bad but its life isnt it england

" Most Supported Country For Football "

If That Makes Sense Lol ...

Its Supporters These Days ... Just Like Green Street I.e It Isnt Real But That Is What Goes On Somtimes

They might be supporters but he is a murderer now and he went way over the top. I cant think of any other examples of where fans have killed other fans just because the team they support lost like you say does happen.

People like that are not "real" supporters. That would be like saying Al Quaeda are "real" Muslims.

There's passion, and then there's outright lunacy. It wasn't even a split-second, heat of the moment reaction. He wasn't just driving along and suddenly swerved to the side. He passed the group, made a conscious decision to turn around, THEN drove into them. It was planned in advance. That fact puts him on the same level as every other lowlife murdering scum clogging up the world's prisons, in my opinion.

I'm 99% sure Nigeria still has the death penalty. I hope they hang him.

yeah well it allways happens just mainly not that bad but its life isnt it england

" Most Supported Country For Football "

If That Makes Sense Lol ...

Apparently the Bundesliga is the best supported league bit there is no real way to measure it.