Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daragh

World Championship 5843

Guest Daragh

Re: World Championship 5843

Anyone? :o Please join :)

italy_intermilan.jpg

Internazionale Get Their Man

Today Internazionale revealed Daragh Tavey as their new manager. Many eyebrows were raised as Tavey was unheard of before his appointment. Fans gathered around the training ground as Tavey was unveiled as the new manager. In the press conference Internazionale chairman Massimo Moratti had this to say "We are delighted to have Daragh here, he is a great young manager who can bring fresh ideas to the club. I know he will bring success to the club for many years to come"

rubin.gif

Turn 1

Rubin Appoint New manager!

Russian club Rubin Kazan have annouced a new man to take their club up to Divsion 1.Rubin have ben stuck in Divison 4 for ages and they announced their decesion to sack current manager Garham Maligaga.Garham had failed to get Rubin Promoted for 3 seasons and Rubin lost their patience.

The man with the task of getting them promoted is successfull English manager Ryan Clarke.Ryan has had spells with Grimsby and Divison 4 rivals Club America but Ryan has still labelled this as his biggest challenge.

Ryan will soon venture into the transfer market but Ryan only has around 6 milion and Ryan has said that none of his players are safe.5 players have today signed contracts to stay at Ryans revoultion with Ryan saying they were more than happy to sign and Ryan is happy for them to sign.

Guest Daragh

italy_intermilan.jpg

Inter Swoop For Deadly Duo

Internazionale have made a shock swoop for Wesley Sneijder and Fabio Quagliarella. Wesley Sneijder is believed to have joined for a fee in the region of 25 million and Javier Zanetti. An excited Sneijder had this to say "I can't wait for the season to start. This move is a big stepping stone in my career, I will improve a lot under the guidence of Tavey and I hope I can have a lot of success here" Sneijder is expected to go straight into the line up for the first league game of the season tomorrow.

Wesley Sneijder, already a fans favourite

wesley.sneijder.425.jpg

Fabio Quagliarella has joined in a deal worth up to 10 million and the deal also sees Patrick Viera head in the opposite direction. Inter fans crowded outside the stadium to catch a glimpse of Quagliarella. Quagliarella had this to say " This is a dream come true, I've always been an admirer of Tavey's work and to actually get to work with him is an honour and at such a big club too. Hopefully this move will also help me make a claim for a first team spot in the national team." Fabio Quagliarella is also expected to start tomorrow.

Have Inter found the perfect partner for Ibrahimovic?

0409quagliarella_azzurro%2074.jpg

Tavey had this to say, "I'm delighted to have these two world class players at my club. Both will have a huge part to play this season. I have a been a huge fan of Quagliarella for a long time and to have the chance to work with him excites me. I'm also a fan of Sneijder, he is exactly what we need in midfield and I'm delighted to have him here."

Guest Daragh

italy_intermilan.jpg

Tavey Looking Towards Future

Today Inter have rounded up fourteen new signings, all under the age of twenty four

The players brought in were:

José Anderson Lessa

Rafael Toloi

Souza Welinton

Daniele Ragatzu

Mendes Elias

Silva Ciro

Mauro Formica

Matías De Federico

Federico Mancuello

Nicolas Otamendi

Raul Iberbia

Cortez Cardoso Bruno

Maic Sema

Marko Arnautovic

Tavey was delighted to have signed these youngsters and was particularly pleased with the signing of Arnautovic, who he had a bidding war against Zenit with.

Arnautovic had this to say "I'm beginning to break into the national team and this can only help my cause. I'm very pleased to have signed for Inter as I'll be working alongside world class players everyday which will help improve my game. I thank Tavey for giving me this opportunity and I hope to repay him with great performances in the future. It will be very hard for me to break into the first eleven as I have Ibrahimovic, Quagliarella and Cruz to contend with and Balotelli who is out on loan at the moment but I'm here now and I'm ready to work hard."

Arnautovic, future Inter star

Arnautovic.jpg

10_front_small.gif356_1200544918.gif12_front_small.gif

Standard Liege Get Big Named Manager!

Today Roy Keane has became the new manager of Standard Liege the club was shocked when he arived without reqwest the manager has managed big named team but he has told press this is the hardest yet he only has 3.9M so will be looking for young cheap talent and is seling the clubs best player Dieumerci MBOKANI he is 23 and is a lev 89 he playes striker and im looking for 13M also i am concidering selling 20 year old Axel WITSEL who is lev 89 as well but will have to see about that so good luck to all and i hope to here from managers soon so get biding.

Standard Liege wonder kid for sale!

16087_1239724062.jpg

Today Roy Keane has comfermed that 20 year old wonder kid Axel WITSEL is for sale for the best offer he needs funds for tranfers and aldo he is one of the best youngster around he is for sale so get bidding because he is leaving today also Roy is concidering seling 21 year old Steven DEFOUR for around 14M the duwo will be a good by for any team and he hopes thay both play for the same team this season but thay wont be playing for him so get bidding.

Roys Big Hopes!!

Roy Keane has told press that he hopes his team can get promoted in the next 2 seasons or he will be moving on to a bigger club the team he is managing right now has been told by the Chairman that he expects them to avoid finishing bottom of the league so Roy Keane has brought in Francesco TOLDO and Marko ARNAUTOVIC on loan from Inter millan the managers came to a agreament for the players and thay should be in Roys first mach agains San Lorenzo in two days time also he is bringing in a hole youth squad hopping at least two of them become stars in the fucher of the club one man that has inprest him is swiss defender Philippe KOCH and hopes the player will join for the amount he has offerd so good luck to all this season and I hope that my team can get the big named teams to notice my small clubs big names.

Guest Daragh

italy_intermilan.jpg

Robert Acquafresca Top Of Tavey's Wish List

12056097001198747539acquafresca.jpg

Reports from behind the scenes at Inter today have revealed that the club are in ongoing talks with Cagliari for star striker Robert Acquafresca. The former Inter player has admitted interest from his former club and has said that a move could happen as soon as tomorrow. However he also admitted that VfB Stuttgart are also in touch with his club. The two clubs are rumoured to have made bids for the exciting 21 year old striker.

We caught up with Tavey this morning as he entered the training ground and when asked about Acquafresca, he had this to say, "He is a player that I admire, who has a great future ahead of him but at the moment we are concentrating on tomorrows game."

indenpendiente.gif

INDEPENDIENTE GOT THEIR NEW MAN

ALL THE OVER THE WORLD WAS SHOCKED AFTER HEARING BRAD PITT WILL QUIT HIS CELEBRITY CAREER AND TRY SOMETHINGS NEW.ALL THE FANS SEEM REALY SURE THAT HE IS THE BEST MANAGER THAT THEY GET."I WILL START WITH THE SMALL CLUB FIRST AND TRY TO BUY SOME NEW PLAYER .I GOT 18 MILL TO SPEND.I THINK THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY,I CAN USE THEM TO BUY A NEW CAR BUT NOW I MUST USE IT TO BUY A MAN ( PLAYERS)"BRAD SAID TO THE REPORTER.

bradpitt.jpg

MATCH PREVIEW

indenpendiente.gif VS thAEK-Athens.png

'THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY I GOT MY ONE TEAM AND TODAY IS MY FIRST MATCH.I MUST WIN THIS MATCH TO PROOF THAT I'M THE BEST MANAGER. ANGELINA WILL COME TO WATCH THIS MATCH WITH ME.I DONT WANT TO DISPOINTED HER.' BRAD SAID TO SKYSPORT.

braddPitt.jpg

BRAD PITT WATCHING HIS CLUB PRACTISING

356_1200544918.gif

Standard Liege Get New Youths!

Today Roy Keane is happy to anouse that 17 year old swiss goal keeper Sascha STUDER has joined his team also 18 year old swiss defender Philippe KOCH has joined too there has been a lot of new players in all under 21 years old he is looking to the years ahead of this club he has brought in a stagering 20 players for 1.6M all swiss and english with three from two diferent contrees he hopes at least five of the players can make it big and nose thay are loving the publisety already more news around this team when it happens.

rubin.gif

Turn 1

Ryan Gets Down And Dirty!

Rubin Kazan manager Ryan Clarke has put his whole squad for sale apart from Garendiz and Segei.Ryan says he wasn't impressed when he turned up to training and says these two were the one's who got down and did some work.

Ryan says he hopes to raise some fast cash and buy some players.

Guest Daragh

italy_intermilan.jpg

Internazionale Vs Roma

Match Preview

Tavey Ready For Action

Today the league starts with Inter facing rivals and fellow countrymen Roma. Its sure to be an exciting match. Both clubs have been very busy in the transfer market over the last couple of days. Roma have signed Frank Ribery and Mauro Zarate to bolster their attack while Inter have signed Wesley Sneijder and Fabio Quagliarella. There will definately be a special atmosphere tonight in the San Siro as Tavey takes the helm.

Here is what Tavey had to say in the pre match interview:

Its going to be a special atmosphere tonight, how do you feel? Are you nervous?

Of course I'm nervous. The fans have been great, they have been outside the ground all day, singing and chanting my name and I would like to thank them for making me feel so wwelcome.

What are your goals for the season?

We have set ourselves the target of winning the league. Anything more than that would be a bonus. Its a long season though, and we don't have a huge squad so it will be tough but with our fans behind us, they will give us that extra push we need to get over the finish line.

Whats the latest on Robert Acquafresca? Will he be joining?

He has agreed terms with VfB Stuttgart and is set to join them. I'm very disappointed, I'm a fan of his and he would have had a big part to play here in the future. I wish him all the best and I hope one day I can have the opportunity to work with him.

Tavey would not give any information away about the line up for todays game but here is the probable line up:

------------------Julio Cesar------------------

-Maicon---Cordoba------------Chivu---Maxwell-

--------Muntari--Cambiasso--Stankovic---------

------------------Sneijder---------------------

-------Ibrahimovic----------Quagliarella--------

Acquafresca moving to VfB Stuttgart

12056097001198747539acquafresca.jpg

Standard Liege Starting VI

For the past day Roy Keane has been bissy in tranfers and has brought in a few youngsters for thr fucher of his team he has named the starten 11 for tonights mach and is happy to tell it to the world:

TEAM FOR TONIGHT

GK

F.TOLDO

RB CB CB LB

M.CAMOZZATO O.ONYEWU O.Mohamed SARR T.MIKULIC

87 88 88 85

RM CM CM LM

W.DALMAT S.DEFOUR A.WITSEL M.JOVANOVIC

87 89 89 89

RF LF

I.DE CAMARGO D.MBOKANI

89 88

SUB GETING USED

ST

M.ARNAUTOVIC

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SEASON AND I HOPE PEOPEL WLL TRANFER FOR MY TWO YOUNGSTERS.

Guest Daragh

italy_intermilan.jpg

Shaky Start For Inter

Inter 1 - 0 Roma

Ibrahimovic (71)

Ibrahimovic.jpg

Man of the match and goal scorer Ibrahimovic saves Inter

As a determined Daragh Tavey walked onto the pitch, the crowd erupted as they saw their new manager walk before them. The level of noise created by the Inter fans would intimidate any opposition fans and so it showed. From the word go, the Inter players were fired up and in the second minute a diving header by Ibrahimovic looked destined for the back of the net, only to be denied by the woodwork. Inter kept the pressure on as they saw Quagliarella's shot drag wide of the post. It wasn't all fun and games from Inter though as Roma began to make their mark in the game with good chances from Zarate and Taddei.

The second half started in similar fashion as the first as Stankovic hit a powerful shot only to be denied by the woodwork. Tavey clearly wasn't happy with how things were going and felt Inter needed more width. Mancini replaced Muntari in the sixtieth minute. Mancini made a huge differece to the game, making endless runs up and down the right wing and running at the veteran, Panucci. In the seventy first minute Zlatan Ibrahimovic attempted a spectacular chip which was fumbled by Doni and all Doni could do was watch the ball roll agonisingly over the line. Tavey's men were in full control now but suffered a brief scare when Maicon recieved a red card after bringing down a player while being the last man.

Teams:

Inter: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Maxwell, Cordoba, Chivu, Muntari, (Mancini (60), Cambiasso, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic, Quagliarella

Roma: Doni, Cicinho, Panucci, Mexes, Juan, Perrotta, Ribery, De Rossi, Totti, Zarate, Taddei

MATCH REVIEW

esc_independiente.jpg

FANTASTIC START

INDEPENDIENTE 2 - 0 AEK ANTHENS

-HERRON

-SOSA

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.I KNOW I CAN DO THIS.2 -0 IS THE GOOD RESULT.I WANT TO REMEMBER THAT I'M IS COMING.WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE TO HERRON.HE CREATES MANY CHANCES FOR THE TEAM.

I THINK THE NEXT GAMES WE WILL BE MORE DANGEROUS AND SCORE MORE GOALS.JUST WAIT !!!!!" BRAD SAID TO THE MEDIA.

brad-pitt.jpg

BRAD ACTION WHEN THE FIRST GOAL.

BREAKING NEWS

angelina_jolie-3.jpg

Angelina Jolie appointed as new Steaua Bucureşti's manager

Angelina has shocked the universe by follows the footstep of his

husband,Brad to become the new manager of Steaua and leaves

her career as an actress.

'My aims is to get into top three' said Angelina.

When ask about her favourites club,she replied

'I'm a deadly fan of Liverpool FC,I supported them since young.

To be honest, I've never heard of the club that i've managed.

Steaua? what a weird name.But nevermind, i got the money and what i need to do is to do my best.

This made her the only woman to managed football club in the top flight football.

When asked about some fans are doubt of her capabilities,she remains calm.

'Yes, of course many people would think i can't manage this club because of my backgrounds

and inexperience but i'll prove them wrong.

My husband can make it so why i can't?

'Now i try to find some good player and most important they must be the handsome one like rooney (LMAO).

Ha Ha [laugh],he's the first player that i don't want to see in my lovely team.'

Ahead of match against AS Saint-Etienne she said

'I'll put the strongest and most handsome squad against them.

They will scare of us,there's no doubt.'

TRANSFER NEWS

TODAY INDEPENDIENTE HAVE SIGNED 1 NEW FACE AT AVELLANEDA."THIS IS MY FIRST BUYING. A HAVE SPEND AROUND 750 K TO BUY THIS GOALKEEPER.I HOPE THAT HE,GULACSI WILL BE STAR SOON.I THINK THAT HE MUST BE VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO BUY HIM."BRAD PITT SAID TO THE MEDIA.

BREAKING NEWS

REPORTER : DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR WIFE IS JUST FOLOWING YOUR FOOTSTEP?

BRAD PITT : YUP. SHE IS THE SEXIEST WOMEN THAT I EVER HAD, I GOT NO CHANCE TO ANGRY WITH HIM.SHE HAS THE RIGHT WHAT SHE WANTS.

I HOPE THAT SHE WILL BE A SUCCESFUL MANAGER.DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR CHILDRENS OKAY.

brad-pitt.jpg

DONT FORGET ABOUT ME, HONEY

Guest Daragh

Due to exams I haven't been able to match report and I haven't been paying attention to Inter either but the exams are over on Monday so I'll be match reporting again. Match report to come later :)

Guest Daragh

italy_intermilan.jpg

Inter Bang On Form

Lyon 1 - 5 Inter

Sneijder (26)

Ibrahimovic (34)

Keita (35)

Sneijder (37)

Sneijder (77)

Stankovic (82)

wesley_sneijder_573007.jpg

Hat trick hero Sneijder given a standing ovation by the fans

Straight away from kick off, there were chances at both ends. The crowd knew they were in for a great game. César Delgado raised the Lyon fans to their feet as he hit a beautiful shot only to be denied by the cross bar. The break through came in the 26th minute when Sneijder forced a wonderful save from Lloris only for him to tap in at the second attempt. Inter went into another gear as they pushed on to get a second. They didn't have long to wait as Ibrahimovic ran onto an exellent through ball and finished superbly. Lyon refused to give up and a minute Keita neatly finished off a great attack. The goals kept on coming as the game became more open and two minutes later Sneijder scored his second of the game.

Inter had the momentum going into the second half and it showed as a few minutes in, good chances went begging from Ibrahimovic and Quagliarella. The Inter fans were on their feet chanting Tavey's name as they knew they had witnessed something special as their team kept piling on the pressure on Lyon's defence. In the 77th minute a curling shot from Sneijder glided into the far post. The Inter fans were full of joy and humourisly waved goodbye to the Lyon fans, who departed the stadium early. In the 82nd minute Stankovic finished Lyon off with a wonderful long range effort.

Teams:

Lyon: Lloris, Reveillere, Grosso, Boumsong, Cris, Gago, Clerc, Diarra, Keita, Pjanic, Delgado

Inter: Julio Cesar, Burdisso, Maxwell, Cordoba, Chivu, Muntari, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic, Quagliarella, Stankovic

Guest Daragh

Come on forumers, please join this setup :)

Its an active setup (obviously as its only new) but there are only a few teams left as far as I know of which shows that its a competitive setup :)