Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daragh

World Championship 5843

Re: World Championship 5843

Standard Find There Man

"After the bad job that roy did to this team i have decided to take this man to the job as i think jake can turn this around" the chairman states. Jake said " i am very happy to take this team over, We have been alicated about 50 million so i will be playing with that, i am looking to bring in youth, and experience mix"

330_1236594521.jpg

Marseille Get New Manager

Today Marseille has told press thay are happy to have Roy Keane as there new manager the coch prevesly managed Div 4 team Standard Liege and led them to 10th and now has bigger things on his mind he is also looking to make the team a better output as tha are 19th and he aming for the playoffs this season he nose it wont be easy but he will put all he can into helping his new team so good luck to Standard Liege and there new manager but I now have bigger things to fry.

Guest Daragh

Standard Find There Man

"After the bad job that roy did to this team i have decided to take this man to the job as i think jake can turn this around" the chairman states. Jake said " i am very happy to take this team over' date=' We have been alicated about 50 million so i will be playing with that, i am looking to bring in youth, and experience mix"[/quote']

Welcome to the setup mate, thanks for joining and good luck

If you need any help (loans) feel free to ask :)

Welcome to the setup mate' date=' thanks for joining and good luck

If you need any help (loans) feel free to ask :)[/quote']

haha he qwit what a looser any way sos i qwit i am back now and rering to go so lets see what i can do with this team i have 25M and so good players

Guest Daragh

haha he qwit what a looser any way sos i qwit i am back now and rering to go so lets see what i can do with this team i have 25M and so good players

Looks like you couldn't do too much :rolleyes:

You don't have the right to call him a looser when you've quit two teams

You took over Standard Liege and quit after 2 or 3 games and then you take Marseille and you quit after the first game, why, because you lost :rolleyes:

Anyway, match report to follow

Guest Daragh

italy_intermilan.jpg

Inter Beat Rivals In Close Affair

Inter 1 - 0 AC Milan

wesley-sneijder.jpg

The instrumental Sneijder secures the three points for Inter

The free scoring Inter entered the game in confident mood as they took on arch rivals Milan in what was going to be a tight affair. The match started off with Abbiati making a number of fine saves including a powerful shot from Fabio Quagliarella. Milan came back into the game slowly but surely with a curling shot from Kaka which floated past the far post. The in form Sneijder came closest in the first half with a header flying inches over the bar.

Tavey was clearly unhappy as he prepared to give his team a team talk that they would never forget. He clearly pumpt the adrenaline back into his players as they prepared to enter the pitch for the second half. Inter began the second half on top and in the 49th minute the instrumental Sneijder rifled a shot in off the woodwork. Tavey's men didn't stop there, they weren't happy with a one goal lead and looked for another which nearly cost Inter the three points when they were caught on the counter attack only for Mario Gomez's shot to be cleared off the line.

Teams

Inter: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Maxwell, Cordoba, Chivu, Mutari, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic, Quagliarella, Stankovic

Subs Unused: Samuel, Cruz, Mancini, Bruno, Jiminez

AC Milan: Abbiati, Kaladze, Zambrotta, Nesta, Maldini, Viudez, Beckham, Pirlo, Gomez, Kaka, Ambrosini

Subs Unused: Dida, Jankulovski, Flamini, Inzaghi, Pato