English Championship 3721/Everton/ Aim: Top 4!

Re: English Championship 3721/Everton/ Aim: Top 4!

gianluca_zambrotta_press_italian_national_team.jpg

Above: Zambrotta talking about moving

Today at 6:15pm Everton put a bid in for Zambrotta. Milan are currently discussing with Everton about the move and the decision will be made hopefully by the morning.

Zambrotta spoke to SKY sports news: "A move to England is very appealing, The quality is the best in the world and I want to be in the best league in the world. I have spoken to my agent about the move and what he thinks. He said that I would make a very prestigious move if I left but I must keep in mind that I would I would be leaving my home country. I think that Yes this would be sad for me but I have wanted to go to England and play since 26 years old so I think this has to be done.

Today A friendly has been set on June 4th against Unmanaged Cardiff City, This will be great as there will be 2 home games in 2 days, Awesome for the fans.

I will update when more there is more news.

2_front_small.gif33_1191751249.gif13_front_small.gif

Gills Get There Man!

Today Gillingham has named Roy Keane as there new manager his first task was to find frendly maches for this month and have found three on the 4th thay will play hiy filiyer Exeter City on the 7th thay will play Yeovil Town but the big named club is on the 11th Everton will be coming to the newly promoted kent sides stadium all the tickits have allready been sold for that mach so good luck to the gills the manager is in talks with a few team about loans and one team about a player but Roy has told press he is not looking to mess the hameny of the kent side and will be looking for players to be in the team that are good also he is looking to bring in some young talent so this team can go somwear in the up coming years.

2_front_small.gif33_1191751249.gif13_front_small.gif

Gills Get Big Name!

Today The Gillngham manager is happy to anouse that James VAUGHAN from Everton has joined on loan for the season he is happy to have such a young talented player and is hoping he can help the gills get promotion even thow the gillinhams cherman has told them to avoid relegation Roy has also told press he is chacing down 35 year old midfilde Dietmar HAMANN from manchester city and hopes that he gets him but understands if thay dont sell him to the gills more to follow later.

Re: English Championship 3721 Transfer and Match Report Thread

goodison-park.jpg

Chazza is Welcomed At Goodison at 8pm!

Chazza Bones at 8pm walked onto the pitch of Goodison Park. Fans were cheering and were happy to see Chazza as there new manager.

The Current squad also came on the pitch and they were given a standing ovation from the fans, everyone couldn't wait for the new season.

Tim Cahill was presented the Captain Armband of which he was very proud of.