The Official Big Brother 10 Thread

Guest Daragh

Guest Daragh

It starts on Thursday, so I decided to make this for anyone who watches it :) Its a show you either love or hate :D Anywho, I think they are putting past people in with new people to celebrate their tenth anniversery, does anyone know if there is any truth in this?

Will anybody be watching it? :)

Re: The Official Big Brother 10 Thread

Will anybody be watching it? :)

I would rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty razor blade, whilst forcing scotch bonnet chilli seeds down my japs eye. :eek:

The worst thing about this monstrosity of a freak show is that I'm going to have to listen to all the fat cows at work warble on about it for the next 3 months! :mad:

Guest Daragh

I would rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty razor blade' date=' whilst forcing scotch bonnet chilli seeds down my japs eye. :eek:

The worst thing about this monstrosity of a freak show is that I'm going to have to listen to all the fat cows at work warble on about it for the next 3 months! :mad:[/quote']

Haha lol, I take it you don't like it then :P

I would rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty razor blade' date=' whilst forcing scotch bonnet chilli seeds down my japs eye. :eek:

The worst thing about this monstrosity of a freak show is that I'm going to have to listen to all the fat cows at work warble on about it for the next 3 months! :mad:[/quote']

Lol, where do you work? :D

Is this one normal people or celebrity?

I will join you mate. sounds more fun then watching the Big Brother.

I would live to see some really common people have arguments over petty things but sadly might watch some great scripted tely like Only Fools and Horses...

Big Brothers awful.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daragh

I missed tonights show, I only saw the second part (the interview) :(

I'll watch it in the morning though, it sounded good, as Sophia left because of Kris or something? And I haven't got a clue about the Sree thing yous are talking about but sounds good :)

I kissed tonights show' date=' I only saw the second part (the interview) :(

I'll watch it in the morning though, it sounded good, as Sophia left because of Kris or something? And I haven't got a clue about the Sree thing yous are talking about but sounds good :)[/quote']

Pardon. ;)