The Official Big Brother 10 Thread

Guest Daragh

Re: The Official Big Brother 10 Thread

[/b]

i hope not:confused::mad:

Lmao thats what I was thinking. :rolleyes: bloody Louis.

If Rodrigo pointed in my face i'd smack him straight away!!

He has such a bad temper its unreal. And he sulks all the time and I hope he leaves like he is saying!

GET OUT!

He has such a bad temper its unreal. And he sulks all the time and I hope he leaves like he is saying!

GET OUT!

Blame Charley he a bulling him and big brother doing nothing.

He doing it on badness as he knows how to push rod buttons to get him going and does it all the time. He two face and a huge gameplan in the house.

Funny how he was in Lisa camp but soon left it after new house mates came in. Heard rumours that Liza is hated on the outside now he hardly goes near her

Can't stand him he the biggest backstabber in the house and as soon as Sophie did it to him he runs out to liza crying his eyes out

Anyone remember Marcus talking about how he had to do this Karate challenge where he had to fight 100 other men and he had bleeding feet and all that remember?

Well a few weeks ago on Big Brother's Little Brother they researched it and that challenge does exist but no British man has completed it yet. He is such a BS'er :rolleyes:

anyone remember marcus talking about how he had to do this karate challenge where he had to fight 100 other men and he had bleeding feet and all that remember?

Well a few weeks ago on big brother's little brother they researched it and that challenge does exist but no british man has completed it yet. He is such a bs'er :rolleyes:

yh i remember him saying that and he said last night , something about karate.

Im watching it live atm (im not sad jsut bored and not tired lol :P)

And Bea + Charlie jsut tied a fake spider to Siavash' Mike thing above his bed and poured talcom powder on his pillow while he was in the shower! lol

hes in his bed and hasnt noticed a thing lol!! hilarious Bea + Charlie are tryin not to pee themselves :P

GET OUT!

Charlie - LEEEESAAAAEEE

LEEEESSSAAAA

LEAVE GOOD OL LEEEESAAA ALOANEEEE!