WC Friendly

blabla

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: WC Friendly

Lol' date=' i wont, decided it would be fun to get all serbian defenders, all spanish midfield and not sure on fwds yet :L[/quote']

Yes I am going for japanese. I think we should be around 10, invite more of your friends if you can

Real Betis here!

Does it matter how many players you have as long as they're 85s? You've got to cover for injuries / suspensions and also you'd need to have more than 2 CBs (5-3-2 defensive requires 3) and you'd need 4 FWDs for a 4-2-4 etc etc.

There are lots and lots of 85s to go round!! At the moment!!

Real Betis here!

Does it matter how many players you have as long as they're 85s? You've got to cover for injuries / suspensions and also you'd need to have more than 2 CBs (5-3-2 defensive requires 3) and you'd need 4 FWDs for a 4-2-4 etc etc.

There are lots and lots of 85s to go round!! At the moment!!

You are right we need maybe a bit more players. However we should take care everybody gets at least 25 players.

I just had a little check and there are (approximately) 105 85-rated AMs (and I'm sure there are many more CBs and CMs than AMs). That's more than enough for at least 3 each if we have 20 teams participating in this!

Not that I'm being greedy or anything - just think you need a few more than 2 players in each position...except goalkeepers! That way people can test several different formations if they like throughout the season - and it'll also be of help if people decide to test "Aggressive" tackling and get a few red cards!!

I just had a little check and there are (approximately) 105 85-rated AMs (and I'm sure there are many more CBs and CMs than AMs). That's more than enough for at least 3 each if we have 20 teams participating in this!

Not that I'm being greedy or anything - just think you need a few more than 2 players in each position...except goalkeepers! That way people can test several different formations if they like throughout the season - and it'll also be of help if people decide to test "Aggressive" tackling and get a few red cards!!

Ok, no problem, I changed the rules. Just take care you do not buy 4 RB, that's all.

Ok' date=' no problem, I changed the rules. Just take care you [b']do not buy 4 RB[/b], that's all.

Oopss, i better withdraw some bids then :o....I jokeee xD Some guy tried to buy one of my Sebian CB's so i went in with an over the top bid :P

I took Udinese. I have 91M so I don't think I need to sell anybody. I guess I can easily buy 22 85 rated with some P/E involved.

Anyway, Why don't we pick div 4 teams? What if some of us dropped to div 4 and can't play against each other to conduct the best test result?

I took Udinese. I have 91M so I don't think I need to sell anybody. I guess I can easily buy 22 85 rated with some P/E involved.

Anyway' date=' Why don't we pick div 4 teams? What if some of us dropped to div 4 and can't play against each other to conduct the best test result?[/quote']

Basically because they do not have enough money. Let's start testing like that, if we have problems we can change GW ... actually it takes 10 minutes to take control of a team and swap 85 players.

We can already start planning friendlies twice a week between us. Thanks to friendly games we will have 4 matches a week.

What do you want to test next week ?

Since nobody responds, I will start on my own. For tomorrow's game, I will try 352 against Sampdoria, which is unmanaged. I believe the next game it will rotate to 433 all default.

Line up will be:

GK

CB/RB CB CB/LB

DM

RM/AM CM/DM CM/AM LM/AM

CF FWD/WNG

Subs are: RB/LB, CB/DM, CF/AM, LM/RM, CM

Tactics:

Tackling: Normal

Mentality: Attacking

Passing:Mixed

Attacking: Through the Middle

Tempo: Normal

Pressing: All Over

Play Style: Counter Attack and Play Offside.

Captain: CB

Penalty: CF

Free Kicks: CM/AM

Corner: LM/AM

1st Test Result...

Racing Santander vs Real Betis

Racing Santander were unmanaged, average rated 88 and played 4-4-2 standard.

Real Betis were of course average rated 85 and played like this...

4-5-1D

Tackling Hard

Style Normal

Passing Direct

Attacking Down Both Flanks

Tempo Fast

Pressing All Over

Counter Attack, Men Behind Ball and Tight Marking boxes ticked.

I also made the following advanced changes :

45 Min

Changed to 4-5-1

All the same except : Attacking Through The Middle

75 Min

Same as 45 except : Playmaker and Target Man ON

Final Score Racing Santander 1 Real Betis 2

Goals scored in 36th and 41st minute while still attacking Down Both Flanks, goals scored by the DM and one of the CMs!

Advanced changes had no effect this time (except for conceding a goal in the 63rd minute).

Archived