English Championship 3727

262_front_small.gif62_1218812976.jpg261_front_small.gif

Portsmouth News!

today Portsmouth has named roy keane as there new manager he is happy to be joining Portsmouth and is doining a lode of deals already he is selling any player untill he gets the funds he needs so hurry because i am only selling around 7 players and the rest will stay i am aming for top 10 finish and i am ofering a open chaling to any managers to chaling my team i will be using my youth team to let them get some expereance and this will help small team get expereance agains a big team so offer a chaling for a frendly and ill accsept all offer welcome apart form div 1 as you will already play me this season so get offering and good luck to all this seaseon i hope to here form you soon.

This thread is for managers in this game world only.....

Re: English Championship 3727

262_front_small.gif62_1218812976.jpg261_front_small.gif

Portsmouth News!

37551_1237311506.jpg

Today Roy Keane is happy to anouse that Pereira da Silva FABIO has joined on loan from Manchester United the player is set to have his first game for manager Roy Keane on the 7th of next month agains newly promotid gillingham so lets see how he proforms.