Britain's Got Talent Final!

JuniorBlue

Re: Britain's Got Talent Final!

And you quote me why?

I didn't say anything negative. Just reminding you of the rules you agreed to when you signed up...:rolleyes:

Your the moderator. If i carry on, with that frame of mind already been displayed on the thread it's going to get closed, or posts deleted etc, so what's the point, just in general a waste of time. So much for saying on chat, i'm going logging out because i don't want anyone to spoil it because your sky +ing it. Other SM users have contributed to the thread and discussed, but as like every form of communication on this game there will always be others that think it's either useless or pointless. Feel free to close now. Thanks, all the same. As always, Operation-A

Your the moderator. If i carry on' date=' with that frame of mind already been displayed on the thread it's going to get closed, or posts deleted etc, so what's the point, just in general a waste of time. So much for saying on chat, i'm going logging out because i don't want anyone to spoil it because your sky +ing it. Other SM users have contributed to the thread and discussed, but as like every form of communication on this game there will always be others that think it's either useless or pointless. Feel free to close now. Thanks, all the same. As always, Operation-A[/quote']

Its not up to you to tell anyone to feel free to close it. ;)

Why does it matter what I said about not wanting to know? I said I didn't want to be told the winner. :rolleyes:

Whether others think its pointless or useless shouldn't matter, if you enjoy doing it then ignore the people that put it down. Grow up man. Everyone else would. All I stated was that in the way you were doing it, it was spam, which it was.

Its not up to you to tell anyone to feel free to close it. ;)

Why does it matter what I said about not wanting to know? I said I didn't want to be told the winner. :rolleyes:

Whether others think its pointless or useless shouldn't matter' date=' if you enjoy doing it then ignore the people that put it down. Grow up man. Everyone else would. All I stated was that in the way you were doing it, it was spam, which it was.[/quote']

Well why leave chat at 6:45PM when the winner is announced at 9ish? I don't enjoy doing it, i'm doing it for a purpose, same with twitter. People have persuaded i did it on Twitter, so i thought i'd simply just copy the info onto here. And don't worry i'm grown up, i can tie my laces and everything. It may be spam to you, for some it may not. Those who are taking a keen interest in the content of the thread, or Twitter users.

Well why leave chat at 6:45PM when the winner is announced at 9ish? I don't enjoy doing it' date=' i'm doing it for a purpose, same with twitter. People have persuaded i did it on Twitter, so i thought i'd simply just copy the info onto here. And don't worry i'm grown up, i can tie my laces and everything. It may be spam to you, for some it may not. Those who are taking a keen interest in the content of the thread, or Twitter users.[/quote']

Its not just spam to me. ITS A RULE ON THE FORUM! A rule you were supposed to have read when you signed up. :rolleyes:

Just comment on the actual show from now on please. Not in spam though...;)

Its not just spam to me. ITS A RULE ON THE FORUM! A rule you were supposed to have read when you signed up. :rolleyes:

Just comment on the actual show from now on please. Not in spam though...;)

Bit too late now

:) May do some in the results show' date=' or just stick to Twitter.[/center']

Wow! 2Nights final was amazing with alot of shocks like in my opinion Diversity was better than Flawless , Amanda wants Stavros Flatley to win , Hollie didn't mess up , Susan Boyle starred 2night singing the song which made her famous on youtube and Simon Cowell made Aidan Davis cry!

My Leaderboard :

1st Susan Boyle

2nd Diversity

3rd Aidan Davis

4th Flawless

5th Stavros Flatley

6th Shaun Smith

7th Shaheen Jafargholi

8th Julian Smith

9th Hollie Steel

10th 2Grand

To be honest I like all of the acts but I think Susan Boyle will just beat Diversity although at the start I thought Flawless were better than Diversity but they stole the show tonight and I liked Stavros Flatley!

I guess I'm the only one who felt that Flawless were the better dance crew out of the two. For me Diversity were all about Choregraphy and less about dancing. That for me was the only place that Flawless fell short of Diversity in, everything else, Flawless were better.

I guess I'm the only one who felt that Flawless were the better dance crew out of the two. For me Diversity were all about Choregraphy and less about dancing. That for me was the only place that Flawless fell short of Diversity in' date=' everything else, Flawless were better.[/quote']

I too think that flawless were better dancers, but the Diversitys choreography was immense!

I guess I'm the only one who felt that Flawless were the better dance crew out of the two. For me Diversity were all about Choregraphy and less about dancing. That for me was the only place that Flawless fell short of Diversity in' date=' everything else, Flawless were better.[/quote']

I think Flawless were amazing, however Diversity's is just so unique.

Guest King Kolo

Am I the only one who wanted Susan to win?

Easily would have won except all these bogus headlines about her...

Am I the only one who wanted Susan to win?

Easily would have won except all these bogus headlines about her...

I think Diversity needed the win more than Susan as I'm sure Simon Cowell has already signed her to a record deal. Maybe the public realised this and voted accordingly. I wouldn't have voted for Susan Boyle either. Undeniably she has an amazing voice, my question would be, "What's wrong with X-Factor". That for me is the TV show where signing talent belongs. Britains got talent should be for all other acts.