Éverton & Airton - Flamengo Sensations.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everton Full Name: Éverton Cardoso da Silva Date of Birth: Dec 11, 1988 Nationality: Brazil Height: 174 cm. Weight: 66 Kg. Position: Offensive Midfielder (AM) SM Rating: 82 August 2008

Re: Éverton & Airton - Flamengo Sensations.

Everton subbed in the 9th minute for an injured Toro and proceded to do nothing for 35 minutes in the first half. Havn't watched the second yet' date=' will do so later today after work or tomorrow.[/quote']

Why are these stats sites so wrong :confused:

Yes' date=' but not last night as they were on 10:30 my time and i went to bed :P

If you dont belive me, Ask Mark i watch them with him on occasions :)[/quote']

True. He watches it, his feeds are 10 seconds ahead of mine, and he proceeds to ruin the whole match for me :)

Watching the Flamengo Game,

And I'm very impressed with Everton. He has just come off with 8 minutes to go, for Petkovic.

He played LB tonight, due to The regular Lb's Such as Juan not being available, and he played very well.

He looked more at home there, Shame he cant play their every week.

:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Your happy with a +1 rise to 84? I watch this guy play and he has been doing great lately I thought 85/86 so when I read a +1 rating I was kind of disappointed.

Nope, Im not, I just put :D there to be honest.

Its poor really, they've rated Brazil extremely highly this year, and for Airton get a +1 was disapointing. Now this is nothing against Mark, In no way shape or form but it seems many of his finds and the rating predictions are what SM gives, he has a big say and some of the scouts like me dont have so much of a say.

I think he deserved more, and I thought Neymar did too. I have'nt been to up to date lately but when i last saw him Neymar was outstanding, and Paulo Henrique did'nt impress me, and Im sure they've had the same amount of games too (Roughly). Some ratings were a little over exagerated, but then again just as with Neymar some were also very given ratings I thought should of acleast been a bit higher.

I think he deserved more' date=' and I thought Neymar did too. I have'nt been to up to date lately but when i last saw him Neymar was outstanding, and Paulo Henrique did'nt impress me, and Im sure they've had the same amount of games too (Roughly). Some ratings were a little over exagerated, but then again just as with Neymar some were also very given ratings I thought should of acleast been a bit higher.[/quote']

PH has 22 starts, 1 Sub appearance and 7 goals in the Brasiliero, so is a first team player, only Madson has more starts. Neymar has only started 6 times and subbed in 16 times, with 4 goals, so the ratings are quite fair tbh.

Not all of Mark's finds turn out to be so great, Moacir didn't do too well and neither did Capixaba, but he gets most of his ratings right, and that's mainly because he has loads of experience. He doesn't have a say in the ratings, unless he tickets SM to re-rate a player he feel's they have under-rated.

If I were you I'd ticket SM and argue your case for an extra rise for Airton, the worst they can say is no, and best case scenario is that he rises even more.

PH has 22 starts' date=' 1 Sub appearance and 7 goals in the Brasiliero, so is a first team player, only Madson has more starts. Neymar has only started 6 times and subbed in 16 times, with 4 goals, so the ratings are quite fair tbh.

Not all of Mark's finds turn out to be so great, Moacir didn't do too well and neither did Capixaba, but he gets most of his ratings right, and that's mainly because he has loads of experience. He doesn't have a say in the ratings, unless he tickets SM to re-rate a player he feel's they have under-rated.

If I were you I'd ticket SM and argue your case for an extra rise for Airton, the worst they can say is no, and best case scenario is that he rises even more.[/quote']

Should of really checked my stats before, :o

I dont mean it in a bad way at all, It probably is the experience but when someone like Airton doesnt get a rise which I think he deserves its a bit annoying.

I think i will send a ticket, as you say the worst they can say is No.

:P

No way' date=' Bourkey. Compare them. Fla have been bad this season. No WAY is Airton on the same page as Willians.

Willians, however, doesn't deserve to be quite at Sandro/Elias's level. These changes were really well done.

And if I'd have my say, Dudu would be on the database by now :mad:[/quote']

The games i watched Fla, Airton was just as good as any man on the pitch.

Oh' date=' you didn't say that. Weren't you watching the Coritiba match where Airton was like a 2 out of 10? I don't think Airton matched Willians in any single game this year.[/quote']

Were going to have to agree to disagree, Mark. Just as we did with Apodi, we have two completely different views on the players. I cant be asked to keep replying, I think he should have got more, you dont, end of.

• 2 months later...

Airton has been much more solid down the stretch. The arrival of Petkovic has had an impact on him, he's calmer and more composed.

He's also been linked with a few clubs across Europe and could very well hit 87 alongside Willians.

Everton has been linked to Deportivo, but hasn't been playing with the return of Juan.