Waiting For Match Results

I'm talking about this today because i think its ridiculous how long it takes for some Match Results to come in because i get the results the day they come in and i'm having to wait a whole lot longer because it says every match will be in by 10 which is it just me and am i smelling something there because im having to wait til 23:49 maybe longer because i don't know if its come in yet for one result just to come in and i've just got one in 5 minutes ago i would like to see peoples views of it but the last thread i posted no-body replied:(.

Re: Waiting For Match Results

There's was a time when the whole site closed down while we waited on results.

IN This Case if Results Are Not Being Processed By The Time They Say They Will be Then SM Should Change The Time To 1am The Next Day.

You Can Check Your Results The Next Day then & If It's In Before Then It's A Bonus.

SM Did they there would be almost instant results when the new match engine came out but that seems not to have materilised.

I Don't Know wether this is still a possibility.

Guest jamster111

Re: Waiting For Match Results

SMs Moving to Faster Servers This Week Anyway

Maybe The Match Engines Will Be Enhanced

10 PM Is The Predicted Time And Believe Me Lads The Margin For Error Used To Be Alot Longer Than 40 Minutes Before They Moved Servers. Its Made so That It Lasts About As Long To Simulate All The Results As A Normal Premiership Football Match Plus Analysis And Half Time So In Hinesight Its Still Realistic Even If A Tad Overdue

Archived