to trade or not to trade?

dedem

Re: to trade or not to trade?

Not unless your guaranteed to get some1 similar in to replace him eg: from an external club.

Im no fan of Adebayour but 25 million for a youngish 93 is a pretty poor deal. That said if you can put the 25 into the 37 you already have and use it to buy a 95+ its well worth it.

Hope this helped :)

Can you buy any players in your setup with cash? or is it one of them setups where money is useless?

sorry im new, by this what do you mean, like people on the transfer list? If you do david villa is on the transfer list

sorry im new' date=' by this what do you mean, like people on the transfer list? If you do david villa is on the transfer list[/quote']

What he means is do managers in your setup accept pure cash bids, or just part-exchange bids? Villa may be on the transfer list, but the manager will prefer a part-exchange deal even if a manager bids £99.9m for him.

it says P/E. I presume this is part exchange

Yes it is. That probably means money is useless in the setup. So to answer the original question, I would counter-offer to both clubs. Depending if this is a brand new Sevilla, then I would counter maybe Luis Fabiano, Kanoute, Jesus Navas, Diego Capel or Ndri Romaric

Yes it is. That probably means money is useless in the setup. So to answer the original question' date=' I would counter-offer to both clubs. Depending if this is a brand new Sevilla, then I would counter maybe Luis Fabiano, Kanoute, Jesus Navas, Diego Capel or Ndri Romaric[/quote']

valencia want a part exchange for villa, not sevilla

valencia want a part exchange' date=' not sevilla[/quote']

You dont understand, you can still part-exchange even if you havent put Adebayor up for part-exchange.

Sevilla have offered you £25.3m for Adebayor. Am I right?

You can choose to accept, reject or negotiate. Negotiate that bid to cash + one of the players I mentioned, amounting up to £25.3m. If the Sevilla manager believes that is a worthy sacrifice to lose the player you have chosen, then they will accept, leaving you with a bit of money, the player you chose, but no Adebayor.

Sevilla may accept a part-exchange, but just havent told you.