Ash and sam league activities

Re: Ash and sam league activities

MANCHESTER UNITED NEWS

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

THIS MORNING THE WORLD WAS SHAKED BY THE RESIGNING OF SIR ALEX FERGUSON.THE LEGEND HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH THE NEW YOUNG MANAGER,AHMAD SHAHIR.SIR ALEX HAS BEEN FIRED AFTER HIS SQUAD LOSE TO BARCELONA LAST WEEK.SHAHIR SAID HE WAS VERY HAPPY CUZ HE CAN MANAGED THIS SUCH A BIG CLUB " AS YOU ALL KNOW THAT MANCHESTER UNITED IS THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE WORLD.ANYONE WANT TO MANAGED THIS CLUB.I THINK YOU ALL KNOW WHAT AM I FEELING RIGHT NOW.THE CHAIRMAN ASKED ME TO BRINGS SOME NEW FACES ON THIS SQUAD.I GOT A LOT OF MONEY TO MAKE TRANSFER AND I WILL SELL SOME FACES."SAID SHAHIR.

TRANSFER NEWS

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

SHAHIR HAS SHOWS HIS INTEREST TO SOME OF THE PLAYERS TO BRING TO HIS CLUB." I HAVE SEND MY BROTHER TO WATCH TORRES PLAYS AGAINST ARGENTINA. I 'M READY TO GIVE THEM TEVEZ TO CHANGE WITH TORRES.SURELY I DONT LIKE LIVERPOOL BUT TORRES IS THE PLAYER THAT I CAN LIKE FROM LIVERPOOL.HE HAS VERY POWERFUL SHOT AND VERY COOL WHEN HE HAS THE BALL.I'M VERY HAPPY IF HE CAN PLAY WITH US.

anigif.gif

TORRES = MANCHESTER UNITED

I ALSO HAVE MADE AN OFFER TO INTER IRON MAN, MAICON DOUGLAS AROUND 1 MILL+CASILLAS.

MY SQUAD DOSNT HAVE A GOOD RIGHT BACK,THAT'S WHY I'M OFFERING TO INTER FOR HIS RIGHT BACK.I REALY HOPE THAT HE WILL ACCEPT MY OFFER BECAUSE I THINK THAT IS A GOOD OFFER.

LETTING CASILLAS IS NOT A GOOD MOVE BUT I ALREADY GOT VAN DER SAR.

13.jpg

OURS????

MANCHESTER UNITED NEWS

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

RONALDO IS OUR NEW CAPTAIN

"HE IS GOOD AND HAVE CAPABILITIES TO BECOME A GOOD CAPTAIN.I THINK THAT HE IS THE YOUNGEST CAPTAIN IN THE WORLD."SHAHIR REPLIED AFTER BEING ASK BY SOME FANS AFTER HE CHOOSING RONALDO AS THEIR NEW CAPTAIN.

Ronaldo.jpg

ANDERSON WITH THE NEW CAPTAIN, RONALDO

MATCH PREVIEW

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

I'M READY

OUR NEXT MATCH IS AGAINST TOTTENHAM.I DONT THINK THAT IT IS AN EASY MATCH BUT I THINK I CAN WIN. ALL THE PLAYERS SEEM REALY HAPPY AND FIT ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR THIS THURSDAY'S GAME. WE HAVE WON THE LAST MATCH AGAINST PORTHMOUTH AND MY TEAM WILL DO THAT AGAIN. TOTTENHAM GOT MANY STAR PLAYER.ONE OF OUR DEFENDS REALY AFRAID IS PAVLYUCHENKO.HE IS VERY FAST AND GOOD IN AIR.I HAVE SEEN HIM PLAYED FOR RUSSIAN UNDER HIDDINK AND HIS PERFORMANCE WAS 5 STARS.

I HAVE LABELED HIM AS THE NEXT TORRES.

71984178.jpg

MANCHESTER PLAYER'S ON THE TRAINING FOR THIS THURSDAY

TRANSFER NEWS

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

RED DEVIL TRIED TO CATCH DAVID VILLA

villa-260x320.jpg

MANCHESTER UNITED IS TRYING TO CATCH SPANISH HOT STRIKER'S DAVID VILLA AFTER ALMOST COMPLETED SIGNING DAVID VILLA TEAM MATES FERNANDO TORRES.WE HAVE ROONEY AND BERBATOV IN THE FRONT AND IF I GET VILLA, I WILL SELL BERBATOV.I KNOW THAT MESSI IS AT BARCA WHO IS UNAVAILABLE TO MANAGED BUT I DONT LIKE MESSI.HE IS TOO NICE TO PLAY FOOTBALL.DAVID BECKHAM IS NOW FOR SALE AFTER HE HAS BEEN LATE 2 HOURS AT THE PRACTISING SESSION.I DONT LIKE SUCH OF THAT PLAYER.

47_1190143104.gif

Manchester city announces new man in charge

Manchester city has sent out a signal to their City rivals Man utd about them going to challenge them for the div 1 title with the announcement of Brand new Manager,Cun Jue Peh,Who is nicknamed "The Manager Of Miricals" as he hopes to over take his life long fan club."It is true that i am a fan of Man utd,However i cant resists the poffer of man city.i would be taking them to their Period.I promised that we shall end their Period with us being the champs.We can do it."Said cun jue peh when he was interviewed.

47_1190143104.gif

Man city buys Fletcher

City rivals Manchester City has announced that they have brought in Manchester united Scottish Midfielder Darren fletcher for a deal belived to be around £8,900,000."It is great to arrive at the East lands,The place is great and their manage ris great.I felt hornered and i would try my best to help him."Said Darren fletcher regarding his move to Man city."I am very happy that he joined,you shall see,more and more of thos stars comeing,thats when we shall start going for division 1,We can make it for sure,trust me."Said manager cun jue peh.If all goes well,Fletcher would arrive at 1:13 PM Tommorrow.

C_71_article_1019810_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Darren fletcher in the interview on why he decided to join Man city.

91_front_small.gif52_1195026324.gif260_front_small.gif

Newcastle United News!

Today Newcastle named Roy Keane there new manager and thay did that by funding him a woping 93M to spend he has already got Manchester Uniteds player David BECKHAM on the way and is in talkes with 17 new players one of them is rumerd to be French ace Thierry HENRY he is also lining up Antonio LUIS VALENCIA no players are rumerd to be leaving yet but manager Roy Keane has told press he will be happy for managers to aproch his stars as he is bilding a new team also West Ham ace Freddie SEARS could be on his way for the fucher of the team so wach out Div 1 here comes Roy also I have been told by Roy Keane he is tiying up deals and that he tranfer balence is already dropet from 93M to 6M because he needed to bring in big names and that is what he is doing he was close to signing for Eventon but Newcastle was more apealing my first mach is agains Hull Citty and I will/ Should win that confertubuly so good luck to all and I hope we can get more manager in this league soon.

MANSHETER UNITED TRANSFER NEWS

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

SHAHIR HAS ACCEPTED TWO OFFER FROM MANCHESTER CITY AND NEWCASTLE FOR FLETCHER AND ENGLAND PLAYMAKER'S DAVID BECKHAM.

FLETCHER HAS DECIDED TO GO TO MANCHESTER CITY BELIVED AROUND 8.9 MILLION.ALSO THE 32 YEARS OLD,BECKHAM HAS READY TO MAKE HIS MOVE TO NEWCASTLE AROUND 2.7 MILLION.BECKHAM DIDNT GET FIRST TEAM ON THIS SQUAD AND HIS MOVE IS FOR HIS GOOD BUT HE IS STILL THE LEGEND OF RED DEVIL.

Darren_Fletcher_PicGetty_743832317.jpg

BYE-BYE MAN UTD

fotos-david-beckham.jpg

OUR LEGEND!!!

47_1190143104.gif

Ginger Prince To Arch Rivals?

Current Manchester Legend,Paul SCHOLES,Is now under the eyes of Multi milinair team and City Rivals,Manchester City Eyes as he is not recieving any 1st team action and is transfer listed.The media belives that the East lands clubs is set to snapp him up as soon as Fletcher's deal is done.I would post more info Tommorrow.

Paul_Scholes2_280x3_491001a.jpg

Is the "Ginger Prince" who is the Manchester legend,set to turn his back and leave Man u for Man city.More information in Tommorrrow news.

91_front_small.gif52_1195026324.gif260_front_small.gif

Newcastle United News!

ben-foster-vote-teaser-662532310.jpg

is this the last cup B.Foster will get with manchester united

Today Manchester United and Newcasle has came to a agreament wich will see Goal Keeper B.Foster moving to Newcasle in two days time he is set to be there new number 1 and is looking forword to his new role he is suspectid to be moving for a fee around 5M but both team are still discusing the deal.

47_1190143104.gif

man city in competition with newcastle united

man city manager cun jue peh annolunced that he is also interested in ben forster and would be willing to gave ben forster a cup starter keeper and would also be in the run for the sig of the english talented keeper.

benfoster_633570910137812500.jpg

ben forster is now wanted by both newcastle and mancity' date='however city owners belives he would come to city[/center']

back off i will out bid you b.foster is my new number 1 have s.given from me

47_1190143104.gif

City sold Krkic BOJAN

Current Division 2 side Manchester City has sold Star Forward Krkic BOJAN to division 1 side Bayern Munchen after both clubs agreed to a deal of £15.9M."He wanted to play in top division football,not at division 2,so i sold him and let him fulfil his wish,however,i belive he shall be playing well at Munchen,they are a big club,so you goto say,transfering there is a good thing for all players.However,i Have decided to buy in backups,just wait and you shall see us buying loads of players."Said cun jue peh when he was interviewed on the deal of Krkic BOJAN.

Bojan_Krkic_PicGetty_106856116.jpg

Krkic BOJAN has scored many goals for City,Now he is leaving and he shall be missed by the fans.

TRANSFER NEWS

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

FERNANDO TORRES ARRIVE AT OLD TRAFFORD

FINALLY,FERNANDO TORRES HAVE ARRIVED AT OLD TRAFFORD THIS MORNING.THIS SIGNING SURELY A GOOD SIGNING.SHAHIR IS NOW BUILD A GOOD TEAM.WE HAVE TORRES,ROONEY,AND BERBATOV AT THE FRONT.THE ARE NO NEED FOR ME TO BUY ANY STRIKERS.WE ARE NOW TRIED TO CATCH INIESTA OR XAVI FOR OUR MIDFIELDER.OUR DEFENDS IS ALREADY THOUGH.

FERNANDO TORRES ARRIVES FROM ANFIELD AROUND 6 MILL + TEVEZ + NANI.

I HOPE HE CAN BE OUR SCORING MACHINE.

Fernando_Torres_486675.jpg

TORRES BEEN INTERVIEW ABOUT HIS CAREER AT LIVERPOOL

47_1190143104.gif

Man city completes deals

Man city has managed to sign up to 28 person now after 24 hours of the employment of Manager Cun Jue Peh as they go on for their quest to div 1 glory.the players are José REINA,James TOMKINS,Niklas BARKROTH,Roman NEUSTADTER,Michael SCHICK,Danny LATZA,Sebastian JUNG,Furdjel NARSINGH,Rafael TOLOI,Neto EDUARDO,Nicolas OTAMENDI,Christopher TELO and many more.Also,Brazilian yougster Pato,is set to arrive after he was found having a medical check at The east lands.together with him,World class defender Ashley COLE is also set to come from chelsea.With bigs names set to arrive,the Fans can expect a real dream of them moving into the div 1 again.

reina_280x390_558188a.jpg

Reina is set to play for Man city

fernandao_pato.jpeg

pato set to come after he was seen on the plane to Manchester

2771_1209755861.jpg

is Xavi coming to Man city or is he staying,read in tommorrows news.

TRANSFER NEWS

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

ARRIVAL???

UNITED LAUNCH 45 MILL FOR BAYERN'S PLAYMAKER,FRANK RIBERY.THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST SIGNING AT MANCHESTER UNITED AS THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR A NEW WINGER TO REPLACED NANI.RIBERY IS THE BEST WINGER IN THE WORLD AND NOW HE IS MOVING TO ENGLAND.HE IS FAST AND VERY SKILLFUL.AFTER WATCHING HIM PLAYED FOR BAYERN'S AND I THINK 45 MILL IS VALUABLE PRICE FOR HIM.HIS ANOTHER TARGET WAS DAVID VILLA HAS RECEIVED TWO OFFERS FROM ENGLAND CLUB,EVERTON AND TOTTENHAM AS SHAHIR NO NEED TO SIGN THIS PLAYER.I KNOW ALL THE FANS WANT ME DONE THIS DEAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.I REALY HOPE THAT BAYERN'S MANAGER WILL ACCEPT THE DEAL

Franck_Ribery.jpg

<<>>

Man city Newest target.

Man city has revealed that their latest target is Ashley Cole brother,Joe cole,who is now at Chelsea having a hard time to fit into Ancelotti plans."I am not getting the time to play,it is fustrating and i heard from others that the Man city's Manager Cun Jue Peh is a Kind and good man,I would love to move there,plus we both knew how to speak English,Altough they are in Div 2,I would still want to go and serve him."said Joe Cole,the English Winger who is not playing well at Chelsea

joe_cole_closeup_240x320.jpg

Would Joe cole be arriving at the City of Mancheter or is he going to stay,Stay turned to SM Transfer news

bayern.png

Khai appointed Bayern's manager

Fifteen years old,Khaizuran or better known as Khai has signed 9 years contract at Bayern. The youngest manager are keen to bring as many title as possible to the club. The young man already bought sixteen promising player to the club. Khai also break the club transfer record after captured 'The next Kaka', Yoann Gourcuff for 20m.

'He's a brilliant player,no doubt. For 20m it's a bargain, he worth more than that actually.' said Khai.

722984426.jpg

Yoann Gourcuff with his new shirt.

The other player is:

HAZARD, Eden AM/Wing

SALVIO, Eduardo Wing/Fwd

ASENJO, Sergio Gk

LEO, Renan CB

SAKHO, Mamadou CB/LB

KJAER, Simon CB

SANTON, Davide RB/LB

INSUA, Emiliano LB

FORLIN, Juan CB

MARIN, Marko Wing/AM

NINIS, Sotiris RM/AM

GOURCUFF, Yoann AM/CM

WILSHERE, Jack AM

NEYMAR, Silva Fwd/AM

MACHEDA, Federico CF

DAUD, Ayub Wing

52_1195026324.gif

Newcastle Pay Big Cash To Get Div 1 Football Again!

Today Roy Keane has confermed after 24H of beining at Newctle he has signed 17 new players and only sold 1 but 1 is on his way out here is a list of the new signing in the past hower:

Goal Keeper Jens LEHMANN sined for a nifty 300K

Center Back Giuseppe FAVALLI sined for 700k

Left Back da Silva ROBERTO CARLOS sined for 1.9M

Center Defenciv Mid Patrick VIEIRA Sined For 4.1M

Right Mid David BECKHAM Signed For 2.7M

Center Mid José María GUTI Sined For 4.1M

Center Mid Pernambucano JUNINHO Sined For 5.2M

Left Mid Robert PIRES Sined For 3.0M

Left Mid Boudewijn ZENDEN Sined For 2.8M

Left Mid Harry KEWELL Sined For 4.0M

Winger Antonio LUIS VALENCIA Sined For A Wopping 12.3M

Winger Alessandro DEL PIERO Sined For 5.5M

Striker Frédéric KANOUTE Sined For 11M

Striker Fernando MORIENTES Sined For 2.1M

Striker Simeon JACKSON Sined For 800K

Striker Freddie SEARS Sined For 2.0M

Recored Sining Fwd Thierry HENRY Sined for 17.2M

Newcasle had this to say "We belleve age is power and Michael OWEN has left us because he would not get first team he has left for 7.8M also on his way out is Goal Keeper Shay GIVEN for just under 5M and Manchester Uniteds Goal Keeper Ben FOSTER is on his way in toninght for a fee beleved to be around 5M you might be onedering why I have so many Left Mid that is because thay seem to injery more often then over positions for me so that is why my new boys or most of them will play in my first mach in charge agains Hull City on the 4th/ Tomorw so good luck to them and I hope this is the way to Div 1.

b_2.png

BREAKING NEWS

Aston Villa appoint new manager MR Fletcher on a 3 year deal

MR Fletcher said in an interview "Myself and Randy Lerner know this club is capable of winning things with a few more additions, I have been promised a big budget to get in the players I need."

47_1190143104.gif

Man city Buys In Ginger Prince

Manchester City has managed to sign one of their City Rivals Manchester United legend,Pual Scholes,Who was Nicknamed,Ginger Prince,For a deal belived to be around £4.2M.Also,Alexander Pato has arrived from Milan for a deal belived to be around £23.6M & Player.whereas Chelsea defender Ashley COLE has Officially joined after passing his fitness test.YHe was brought in for £3.2M & Player.The fans are happy with the new arrivals but will missed the service of Young star Krkic BOJAN who had transfered to Division 1 side,Bayern Munchen."He has brought in alot of good players,we belive that he can do it."Said a Man city fan when he was interviewed."I belived that at this stage,our teams needs to undergo A change,WE need the change,like america,They needed a Change and Obama is The one who did it,Now you must belived that It is I,Cun Jue Peh who would change the history in Football history as I lead Man city to their time where we shall dominate,Thank you!"Exclaimed Manager cun Jue Peh afther he was Interviewed.

_44085043_scholes300.jpg

Is the the final sucess scholes would have,or would he get another with his new club Man city?

alexandrepato.jpg

Pato in training with his new teamates

200px-ashley_cole.jpg

Ashley cole was also featured in the training

bojan-krkic-gol.jpg

Fans would missed the service of Young spainsh Forward Bojan Krkic

468_1209755861.jpg16050_1233924516.jpg2771_1209755861.jpg

Is Ashley Cole's brother,joe Cole Coming to Man city or is it The current hot star Xavi Arriving at the east lands?And lets not forget the Young Defender,Jonny EVANS who was once at Manchetser United.All 3 are in the rumours as Cun Jue Peh promised the fans the signing of Big Names.