Ash and sam league activities

Re: Ash and sam league activities

villa.jpg

ManUtd 3-3 Aston Villa

A good start saw Villa 1-up within the first minute with anelka scoring on his debut, 10 minutes later Diego Forlan made it 2-0 to the visitors, it all looked good for Aston Villa until the 19th minute which saw 2 goals from Fernando Torres and Carrick within a minute of one another Aston Villa boss saw his new teams bright start overturned by two wonder goals from two top players, Rio rises above everyone else to nod in a third which made it 3-2 to the home team.

With only 10 minutes left of this amazing half it looked like Aston Villa manager would have to mix up his team for the second half, YOUNG!!!! Goal poor communication between the center back and the keeper saw Ashley Young through on goal with only the keeper to beat who he goes around to slot in a empty net to make it 3-3

Torres off the woodwork was the last chance of the game.

A decent result for the Villa boss up against a formidable team who had beaten Tottenham by 7 goals earlier in the week and beaten Manchester City by 6 goal in a friendly.

19641F63-BD2E-466A-DFF7B0FFDFB0178F.jpg

Rooney giving away a freekick which resulted in the second goal from Forlan

MATCH REVIEW

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

UNITED DOWN 2ND ON THE TABLE.

MANCHESTER UNITED YESTERDAY HAS DREW 3-3 WITH ASTON VILLA."WE ARE NOW ON THE SECOND PLACE.WE MUST WORK HARDER.WE ARE NOW 2 POINTS IN THE BACK.THIS IS REALY EXCITING MATCH.FIRST GOAL JUST COME ON THE FIRST MINUTES WHEN POOR CATCH BY VAN DER SAR,AND WE ARE GO DOWN 2 -0 AFTER FORLAN WITH A WONDERFUL DRIBLING.AND,WE HAVE SCORE 2 GOALS IN A MINUTES FROM TORRES AND CARRICK.OUR EX-CAPTAIN,FERDINAND SCORED A LAST GOAL FOR US TO MAKE IT 3-2. HOWEVER,A POOR DEFENDER HAS MADE A VERY BIG MISTAKE BY LETTING YOUNG ENOUGHT SPACE TO SCORE."SHAHIR SAID

man%20utd%20ronaldo%20vs%20aston%20villa.jpg

RONALDO TRIED TO PAST VILLA DEFENDER

TRANSFER NEWS

ManchesterUnited.png

4 SIGNING

Today,4 player arriving at old trafford for 55 mill.england playmaker,Steven Gerrard has folowing his team mate footstep to join with the champion on casillas moving to liverpool for p/e.also,bayern winger,frank ribery also come to old trafford for 45 mill and has made his first debut against aston villa on yesterday match.35 years old,zenetti is another signing by shahir and he said age is not important,as long as they can play,they will be choosen.another signing was a 20 years old,carlos vela on 6 million deal.i belived that all this signing will make our better and more stronger.

CA104CBD-9332-FCE0-D2317A595DF5C46C.jpg

BYE-BYE LIVERPOOL

copy-2-of-franck-ribery-berry.JPG

Ribery training with his new team mates.

JavierZanetti-2.jpg

Zenetti being interviewed about his new manager

carlosvela.jpg

Vela caught Shahir's attention.

47_1190143104.gif

Man city calls Blackburn rovers manager kawe pollorosi dipecable

:mad:

Man city Boss,cun jue peh calls the newly appointed Blackburn manager,kawe pollorosi dispecable after he hijacked a deal for Messi,who was about to join,however,the Blackburn manager swooped in and Hijacked the deal with a better deal and Manager cun juue Peh is calling him dispecable after he had officially posted that he wants Messi,However,the blackburn manager doesn't seem to care after he hijacked the deal."He most likely is trying to be a clown,I made a statement that i wanted him and have bid for him,lhowever,the Manager suddenyl swooped in and hijacked our deal,That is not a very nice move,However,No Matter how angry i am,He has got the deal,we just hope that such things would not happen and wish that the blackburn manager,can stop the deal after He came and out bidded us."Siad the Man city boss Cun jue Peh

47_1190143104.gif

Xavi to the rescue

Spainsh international Midfielder H. Xavi,rescues Man city from another defeat as the team curise to a 1:1 Draw with Derby.both side was quiet in the 1st half with Ashley COLE coming the closest,hwoever,if not for the fine performance by Keeper,J.Reina,Man city would have lost.At the sencond half,Derby got a lead as they scored trough Right back Paul CONNOLLY.However,Xavi turns out to be the hero when he Equalised int he 54Th min when he made a World class goal which could be the best Goal of the season.However striker Sergio AGUERO was balmed for the lost after wasting many chances from some good Balls from fletcher,Xavi,Scholes and Joe Cole.Who contributed alot to the game."We lost and we would be revising why we lost,this season is getting from worse to a bad one.We need to recover our Winning formular and i am expecting new signings,Cristian CHIVU and John TERRY to do well for us in the next match.

Basel+v+Barcelona+UEFA+Champions+League+5McbWrxCpkql.jpg

Xavi scores a great goal to help Man city equalised the game.

47_1190143104.gif

Lionel MESSI to man city???

After Barcelona Argentinain Forward Lionel MESSI has officially declared that he doesn't wish to move to blackburn.Man city imediatly bids for him again after He Has said that he would only go to Either Man city,Man u Or Bayern Munchen."We are pleased to say that we are about to get him.Man chester united manager has Msg me that he wouldn't need messi since he already have a few of the best forwards in the world,however,We still have Competetion with Tottenham,They had some good players like inesta however,we are sure to go after him since they have made quite alot of Big deals like Ineista.

messi.jpg

Would Messi be Coming to the east lands club?

52_1195026324.gif

Newcastle Win And Kaka Whants In.

Yesterday Newcastle beat West Ham 4-0 with goals from Frédéric KANOUTE, Alessandro DEL PIERO, and two goals from star man Thierry HENRY and today thay have told press thay are ahed of Real Madrid to get the Brazilian play maker Ricardo KAKA the players has been offerd a record 120K a mach if he joines and a five year deal worth 23M at the end of it so will this bring in the huge star and will Newcastle be one step closer to being the best team around.

47_1190143104.gif

Rodrigo POSSEBON joins

Current division 2 strugglers,Man city,Has managed to agree with a fee of £500k for brazilian Younster,Rodrigo POSSEBON,to arrive at the East lands club.He is set to be placed in the youth team until he is fully develope as Man city goes on to Make them the best ever Youth team ever in the world producing world class players.The deal was done when Manager Cun jue Peh personally went and discussed with manchester united's Manager ahmad shahir for the deal and then he moved on to meet his soon to be star player of the youth team."The youth team shall gain experience from The cup.I would be resting my 1st team players for the cup.Players like Xavi Will not play in the qualifing rounds until the Semi finals,where i shall add some class into the team.we are highly Expected to win and i think we can."said Cun jue peh who signed a new contract which Offered a Extention of a 4 year deal which would see Manager cun jue Peh managing the east lands club until year 2013 with a Fee of £50M for Compensation if He ever gets sacked.

340x.jpg

Possenbon Has played for Manchester united well as he looks foward to his switch to Man city.

44_front_small.gif85_1193758928.gif271_front_small.gif

West Ham United Snap Up Roy Keane!

Today Roy Keane has moved to West Ham United from Newcastle after a fall out with his old cherman Mike Ashly West Ham United was qwick to offer the manager a job with them he is set to spend no more then 5M as he fells that West Ham United has a wining team and just need a boost in the right direction.

47_1190143104.gif

Messi joins

21 year old Argentinain forward,Messi has Transfered to divsion 2 side,Man city."i am very welcome here,the club is fine and have lots of good players,i am happy to join,Part of the reason why i join was due to the fact that cun jue Peh was there.His Motivation and his Dream of Becaoming the best of the world has touch me and in my mind i was saying"hey this manager is diffrent then Pep Guardiola.He has dreams which People may call him crazy,But hey,he dares to dream and doesn't give up easily."I also heard that My Former teammates has done well there and is experiencing a whole new diffrent level of foootball with him being so happy with the couch,Unlike Guardiola,He is kind and helpful,thus i got a answer,I want to play for such a good manager."Said Messi in a interview.'Messi is a great signing,we are so happy that he sees us as the right team to help his career go even further and better."said Cun jue Peh,This move would see Brazilian youngster,Pato on the bench as Cun jue Peh set on to play the Argentinian Country Forward line With a little bit of a Spainsh Style combined with the England Agreesive football."like i siad,my dream is to lead Man city to be the best and only the best,I shall now be Going back and make out a new Formation that is best suited for my team,Thanks."Said Cun jue peh who was interviewed.

2584922577.jpg

Messi was surrounded with Reporters with aguero as they run and take the argentina flag around the The City of Manchester Stadium.

TRANSFER NEWS

ManchesterUnited.png

FRENCH FOWARD JOINING MANCHESTER UNITED.

FRENCH HOT PROSPECT,DAVID N'GOG HAS ARRIVED AT OLD TRAFFORD ON A 4 MILLION FEE.HE HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE,I HAVE SAW HIM PLAYED COUPLE OF TIME AT LIVERPOOL AND HE HAS MADE A GOOD DESICION BY JOINING US.WELCOME TO HIM.

ngog200.jpg

N'GOG = 4 MILL

ORLANDO SA,ANOTHER SIGNING.

SHAHIR TODAY HAS COMPLETE SIGNING ANOTHER YOUNGSTER FROM PORTUGAL,ORLANDO SA ON 3 MILLION FEE.HE IS ANOTHER TALENT PLAYER FROM PORTO THAT I FOUND OUT.I HAVE BEEN WATCHING FOR HIM FO ALONG TIME.I WILL MAKE SURE THIS IS NOT A WASTE SIGNING.

g5.jpg

ORLANDO SA WITH OUR CAPTAIN,RONALDO IN INTERNATIONAL CAREER.

47_1190143104.gif

We must be focused

2nd Div team Man City's 1st Choice Keeper José REINA has Spoken and ask the team to be focused after a recent run of Bad games including games that should have been woned."we need to be focus,The only thing we lack is focus,We got cash and Strength,We are In Depth and is All well known,The whole reason why we havent performed,Is due to the fact that we are not Focus"Said the Spainsh Keeper who had some good run of games making Some world Class saves.'I feel the Manager has done his Best and is trying hard,So if the manager is already trying his best and the team is still not performing,I think the Problems come from the team.Altough i just joined and i can already feel the Fans giving me the Surpport and i feel that i have blend in the team.We are not performaning and also,many players just joined and we dont know each other yet,I say we wait and see,In furture,we can be a Force that can shook History.'said the Full time Man City Keeper.

Reina_Pepe_479374.jpg

Reina in the interview ask the Man city players to Focus on the game since he and Xavi are the only ones Performing.

85_1193758928.gif

Westham Go Youth Crazy!

32907_1223631981.jpg

Yesterday West Ham named roy keane there manager today he has signed 24 new youths to his team the bigist one was Jan LECJAKS who thay payed 2.7 mill for the 18 year old czeck had this to say "I am happy to sign for west ham the main poin i signed for them for was because of the manager he is none all over the world as a mirical worker and now i get to play for him he has asored all the new youth that we will get playing time and he has already chose his starting 11 to play middlesbough and the average age is only 18 with the avreg rating 80 he is happy that he has singed us and hopes that more youths will join for first team action." also at the interviw roy keane has told press all his seanear squad is for sale and one big name Valon BEHRAMI has been linked with a move to manchester city after thay sent a scout to talk with him and roy but there was no price anounsd when roy was asked about it as he fells blackbern might try and up it but if he leaves upton park it will be for manchester city no one ells.

47_1190143104.gif

Man city transfer news

Despite being the Most Many players in the youth team in the set up.Man city continued by buying in young guns,Rui FONTE and Sigurbergur ELISSON.Both are Expected to rise their ratings exspeacially Rui Fonte since he was brought form A club known for young talents,Arsenal.Rui Fonte had transfered from Arsenal for a deal of £200k whereas Sigurbergur ELISSON was brought from Keflavík IF for £30k.

594335_mediumsquare.jpg

Elisson was one of Keflavik Well known players,he has now transfered to The east lands club.

rui_fonte.jpg

Rui Fonte Training at The city of Manchester Stadium.

Eric Abidal arrives in the midlands

French left back Eric Abidal joins Aston Villa for a fee of 11.4 million from barcelona Eric spoke to the press after he signed he told the press "This club is only going forward and i want to be part of it".

4238783085-soccer-international-friendly-france-v-england-stade-de-france.jpg

villa.jpg

Man Utd 1-0 Wigan Athletic

Aston Villa’s first win under there new manager, Senna’s last gasp goal earns Aston Villa a vital win the manager Fletcher said after the game “I’m very happy with the result we didn’t play at our best and I’m disappointed in the manner we won but the result is the main thing ,these players are capable of winning games more convincingly and we will work on different tactics to do so, Senna saved us from what would be a bad result for us credit also to the keeper he made a few good saves and that’s why he will be our keeper he is not going to be replaced ”.

0,,12306~5310337,00.jpg

47_1190143104.gif

Man city Draws in 6 goal thriller

Man city survives in a epic 6 goals thriller after drawing the game.star forward Alexandre PATO sends the 1st goal in when he scores in the 9th min.after that Captain John terry sends the crowd wild after he sends a rebound shot into the net to give man city a 2 Goal lead.However.Chris BRUNT sends another goal into the net to help west brom reduce the goal diffrence before the break.West brom then went on to overturn the results with Chris BRUNT scoring his 2nd and Robert KOREN made full use of the Cross to help West brom lead.However,Pato rescues Man city as he sends anpother goal into the net in the 75th min when he takes control of a long ball and sends the ball past a motionless Keeper.Star player,Lionel MESSI was injured in the early stages and would be missed for 2 days."It is a good game.we did well i think.We just need more concentration in the game.Pato is young and messi would be back 8 days later.I am really happy we got a point here."Said Cun Jue Peh after the game.

Fletcher resigns as manager of Aston Villa

Manager Fletcher told the press"the league was very poor not much activity so i decided to step down i brought in a few good players and promised good times ahead but i will not be apart of that i wish the team good luck and hope they get a few trophies over the next few seasons"

MATCH REPORT

ManchesterUnited.png

ANOTHER WIN

MANCHESTER UNITED VERY THANKFUL TO DIMITAR BERBATOV AFTER HIS GOAL BRING US TO THE TOP OF THE TABLE.WIGAN PLAYED VERY WELL AT THE BACK.OUR FIRST SHOT IS FROM CARRICK BUT ONLY HIT THE BAR.OUR DEFENDS ALSO IS OUR KEY WINING THIS GAME.IBRAHIMOVIC AND ETTO PLAYED VERY WELL AND FERDINAND,VIDIC AND ZENNETI MANAGED TO STOP THEM.

berba2_1005076c.jpg

BERBATOV SETTING FOR A SHOT

TRANSFER NEWS

ManchesterUnited.png

JUAN MATA,KYLE NAUGTON AND RICARDO CARVALHO ARRIVED AT OT

MANCHESTER UNITED HAS COMPLETED 3 SIGNING ALL COST 32.5 MILL.SHAHIR HAS BRINGS 3 NEW FACES TO MAKE HIS TEAM MORE POWERFUL.THEY ARE JUAN MATA,NAUGHTON AND CARVALHO.

THE SIGNING OF CARVALHO IS FOR A BACK UP DEF AFTER SHAHIR HAS MAKE PRE-AGREEMENT TO SELL VIDIC TO MAN CITY NEXT SEASON.

JUAN MATA IS ONLY 21 AND HAS PLAYED FOR BIGGEST TEAM SUCH AN VELENCIA.PARK HAS BEEN USED FOR PLAYER EXCHANGE TO BRING MATA.

LASY SIGNING WAS KYLE NAUGHTON FOR 5 MILL.

28592_news.jpg

JUAN MATA AT VALENCIA

kyle-naughton-440191480.jpg

RISING STAR

C_71_article_1089771_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

CARVALHO VS RONALDO

47_1190143104.gif

Man City 5

Clarton 2

Sergio AGUERO 16 Min

Andy GRAY 21 Min

Adem LJAJIC 23 Min

Hernández XAVI 42,63 Min

Alexandre PATO 71 Min

Svetoslav TODOROV 82 Min

Man city wins in 7 Goal Thriller

After 90 Mins of battle,Man city finally eculmulate their 1st win uinder Manager Cun jue Peh as they went on to beat clarton 5:2 in a 7 Goal Thriller.Sergio AGUERO opens the scoring with A brilliant long range shot is blocked by the keeper only for Sergio AGUERO to finish! What a poachers goal.However,Andy GRAY equalised for clarton in the 21 min when he sends in a header.However,Adem LJAJIC sends in a trademark goal to help man city regain their lead.spainsh Midfield Magician Hernández XAVI scores as he follows up a rebound to help Man city to a easy 3:1 lead at the break.Hernández XAVI shortly gets a 2nd as he went on to scores after a good footwork at the 63min.Alexandre PATO then scores to add to Clarton miseries as he nods the ball home when A dangerous corner is whipped in at the 71min.Svetoslav TODOROV scores a second for Clarton with a curler which reina cant stop to reduce the lead but all was too late for them as the final wisthle blew and Man city ended the day with a 5:2 win.

ManUnitedAvi.jpg

MAN UTD UNTOUCHABLE: KHAI

UNTOUCHABLE,THAT IS ONLY WORD COME OUT FROM KHAIZURAN MOUTH AFTER HIS SIDE LOST TO MIGHTY MANCHESTER UNITED ON TWO GOALS.VELA AND ROONEY MAKE US HEALTHY ON THE TOP ON 3 POINTS DIFFERENT."THEY ARE NOT EASY TO BEAT,BUT WE ARE THE BEST AND THE BEST ALWAYS WIN.THAT'S FOR SURE.HAHAHAHAHA...'SHAHIR SAID.

camRooney_Berb_narrowweb__300x418,0.jpg

ROONEY SCORES FROM WONDERFUL BERBATOV PASS.