ALEX Rodrigo

Sgt.Pepper

Re: ALEX Rodrigo

it depends on what club you are,but yeah he would be a good signing,i expect him to be a starter next season as ancelotti once said he is one of his favourite defenders and carvalho is becoming injury prone and might move to inter.Even if he doesnt become a starter,he is safe at 92 and won't decrease.

it depends on what club you are' date='but yeah he would be a good signing,i expect him to be a starter next season as ancelotti once said he is one of his favourite defenders and carvalho is becoming injury prone and might move to inter.Even if he doesnt become a starter,he is safe at 92 and won't decrease.[/quote']

Maybe a chance of a rise next season? I expect Chelsea to set the pace next year with a proper manager in charge for the full season. He seems to have nailed down his first team place now.

Well, evidently if he continues to be a starter next season then his rating will definitely increase. I think this is fairly likely because Guus Hindink left Carvalho on the bench on many occasions, chosing Alex over him. This is likely to be the case for the new manager, due to the reasons already stated. He is a good buy.

• 2 weeks later...