Champions Of The World New Custom League/ Tranfer And Match Report Thread.

Chazza

Re: Champions Of The World New Custom League/ Tranfer And Match Report Thread.

49_1204432433.gif

Manchester United News

Manchester United has acseptid a bid from Bayern Munchen for C.Ronaldo he is set to join there team for £11,000,000 plus Franck RIBERY and Luca TONI also Rio FERDINAND is set to join Valencia for £18,000,000 plus Ruano ALEXIS and Fernando MORIENTES if thay whant to acsept

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jamster111

You gave away my athletico? *)

I Did PM You Saying invite Me Or Sum Shizz

Dont think I'll Bother Now

well if your going to cry ' date=' go and cry elsewhere it is his money that has been spent on on the setup , so he can do what he wants to with it :rolleyes:[/quote']

Your most Likely not going to see this in the other way because you are all settled in don't care because you got your club.

well if your going to cry ' date=' go and cry elsewhere it is his money that has been spent on on the setup , so he can do what he wants to with it :rolleyes:[/quote']

right thank you i no you are triying to help but i got my self into this mess no i get my self out I said sos and offerd you the best team pos (Not On About U Middlesbrough) and then you frow it back in my face i went out of my way to make all the manager that have joined more happy and went out spent £12 to put money on my card and then spent another £10 to make this league i wated 3H and no one messaged me all the managers that did got the clubs thay whanted so please I am only saying this onece more sorry for any inconveneance but if you now whant a job the best teams avalebul are FC Porto £13M Marseille £19M PSV £9M Zenit £7M Celtic £8M Lazio £17M Rangers £7M Spartak Moskva £14M Hamburger SV £11M and if somone whant the biggest chaling in you carrear of managing West Ham United £9M Olympiacos £5M and Real Betis £11M so you whant one of thes teams thats the best i can do and ovesly say sos.

Creator Comments

This Set up is for the best of the best lead you team to glory and get thr rewards good luck to all and respond to tranfers have fun and good luck to all. Forum users get first chose.

YEa i am a forum user and did not get first choice so w/e I am done so enjoy and good luck to everyone in the league

Creator Comments

This Set up is for the best of the best lead you team to glory and get thr rewards good luck to all and respond to tranfers have fun and good luck to all. Forum users get first chose.

YEa i am a forum user and did not get first choice so w/e I am done so enjoy and good luck to everyone in the league

still going on go away no one crars any more leave us to play in peace

CHELSEA GIVE UP ON VIDIC

Chelsea have today confirmed that negotiations between them and Manchester Utd have broken down over the transfer of Nemnja Vidic. The centre back was subject of a bid of £4.5m plus Kalou and Ballack but Manchester United's counter offer was well over Chelsea's valuation of the player and Chelsea will now pursue other targets.

" It's dissapointing that we cannot come to an agreement but we will not be held to ransom over the player. I feel the offer we were being asked to make was ridiculously high and I wouldnt be prepared to pay it. Anyone prepared to pay this amount is welcome to the player, I personally think it is an over the top valuation of the player but that is the business of their manager and he can set any price they feel is correct for their club. There is no hard feeling with Utd and we look forward to having a good relationship with them in future negotiations. "

Chelsea have also confirmed the names of the players available for transfer as being Deco, Michael Ballack and Salomon Kalou.

160px-ACF_Fiorentina.svg.png

AC Fiorentina Breaking News.

Saturday, 6th June 2009.

3040168312.jpg

Fiorentina players celebrating before they play Internazionale tomorrow.

Just minutes ago, Dan Griffin was hired as the new Fiorentina boss. The former gaffer had stated his retirement in the pre season, and the Fiorentina chairman needed a quick replacement, Dan Griffin was one of the options and was seen as the best at the time.

The Artemio Franchi has been announced that it will be expanded to 58,000 seats sitting. This expansion is expected to take around 3-4 months and will cost the club seven-million Euros.

All the players are for sale, but only for part exchange, each player can go in exchange for 2 other players, Fiorentina are expected to finish high up the table this season and gain promotion.

49_1204432433.gif

Man U is set to move homes

mancester united are in bid to take over wemberly and it is a cost beleved to be around 25M for the 120' date='000 seter stadiom if it gose frew westham will get old tratford for 7M[/center']

120,000? Thought it was 90,000 :(:o Surely, if it cost what £270M to make, it will cost more than £25M to make it your new stadium :eek:

49_1204432433.gif

Man U is set to move homes

mancester united are in bid to take over wemberly and it is a cost beleved to be around 25M for the 120' date='000 seter stadiom if it gose frew westham will get old tratford for 7M[/center']

Wembley only holds 90,000 + learn to spell :rolleyes:

Rossoneri Make Statement

milan_logo_190_13462_sq_medium.jpg

Today Romano Valente was officially unvieled as the New Boss at A.C Milano. He Had this to say,

"I Am Delighted to have been given this opportunity to manage a club of this stature and the club I supported as a boy too. I will look to move swiftly in the Transfer Market and we are already Negotiating with Manchester United about the possible transfer of Darren Fletcher, A player i hold in the highest regard." It is thought that Adriano Galliani has given the new boss in excess of £25m to spend on players this Summer.

04EED151-D992-C6B2-A7D23B13F4B1F356.jpg

Thought to be a target signing for 'Valente.

Valente Delighted As Fletcher Agrees to Join Milan!

Earlier today Manchester United Boss roy keane agreed to let Darren Fletcher move to Romano Valente's A.C Milano after Valente publically expressed his interest in the player. Darren Fletcher was later interviewed on the matter,

"I was enjoying my time at 'United until roy came in. He told he would look to offload me in the Transfer Window and when Milan came knocking I just couldn't refuse. I am looking forward to be playing in a side that will definatley be challenging for promotion this season."

The Deal for Fletcher will see Ukranian veteran Andriy Shevchenko moving the other way.

pg-60-Fletcher-Getty_59221t.jpg

Exstatic about his move to the San Siro.

49_1204432433.gif

Beckham On His Way Back To Manchester United

2912_1240068255.jpg

Manchester United Legund David Beckham is on his way back to Manchester after he was off loded by Millans manager in the deal that will see Darren FLETCHER move to Millan for £4M+ David BECKHAM and Andriy SHEVCHENKO Manchester United manager has told press Becks is on his way back to the number 7 spot and will play in there 1st game agains Lyon for 75mins.

263_1216893609.jpg

From 4th to first division... that's the target.

Could have gone to Porto but am up for this sh*t.

Hopefully Real will sell us Metzelder. If the first offer isn't good enough I'm willing to go a bit higher, or throw in a youngster.

Nice setup by the way.

263_1216893609.jpg

From 4th to first division... that's the target.

Could have gone to Porto but am up for this sh*t.

Hopefully Real will sell us Metzelder. If the first offer isn't good enough I'm willing to go a bit higher' date=' or throw in a youngster.

Nice setup by the way.[/quote']

wanna loan anyone of me dude