Kaka to Real Madrid Discussion

Guest Football8

Kaka to Real Madrid Discussion  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will make an impact.
    • No, he will flop.

Re: Kaka to Real Madrid Discussion

Hypocrite? Because Berlusconi is running for the European Parlament and Kaka's announcement would make him lose votes?

Not a hypocrite' date=' a professional with a sense of responsibility.[/quote']

No, Kaka said he wanted to stay at Milan, then now apparently he has no problems with a move to Madrid.

So changing your mind is being an Hypocrite? So If you order A Big Mac but then decide to have a Cheddar McMelt you are being a hypocrite?

When it comes to promising the fans like he did, then yes.

There's no way around it, sorry. I guess Kaka is now a "mercenary" just like Ronaldinho, eh? :rolleyes:

I don't think so.

What he said is that he is a Milan Player and he loves the club and the fans, and that he WOULD like to remain at the club where he is very happy (I emphasis the "would") moving to another club has nothing to do with being a mercenary, it has to do with being a professional player, with growing on his career and with being on a team with an actual chance of winning the champions league. Now grow up, transfers happen and are part of a professional player's life.

Playing like god for your club and sh*t when you are at the NT makes a player a mercenary. Playing better in TV adds than on the field makes a player a mercenary. Going from the team that raised you to soccer their greatest rival just for the money makes you a mercenary. And so far Kaka hasn't perform neither of those.

Kaka wants to play against the best team of the world and see if he can lead his team to victory against it. He wants to play high level soccer, a thing he wasn't getting much at Milan, (and probably won't be getting as Milan has no plans of hiring anyone so far and with its current squad I doubt they'll get far in any continental competition.) it's all about the game, its all about having a project,. I mean if he were on La Liga or on the Premiership who knows if he would not be on the run for Best player of the world still? That's his goal he wants to raise the "best player in the world" Trophy next year and for that he needs a great club with tradition and the power to lure in great players and of Course to be in a team who is struggling for titles not on a team who is happy being 3rd and qualifying for the continental competition.

Besides if he WERE a mercenary he would already be wearing Blue in Manchester City where the offer was not 65 but 60 million and 18 million Euros tax-free per year instead of the 9 millions he will be getting at Real.

I don't think so.

What he said is that he is a Milan Player and he loves the club and the fans' date=' and that he WOULD like to remain at the club where he is very happy (I emphasis the "would") moving to another club has nothing to do with being a mercenary, it has to do with being a professional player, with growing on his career and with being on a team with an actual chance of winning the champions league. Now grow up, transfers happen and are part of a professional player's life.

Playing like god for your club and sh*t when you are at the NT makes a player a mercenary. Playing better in TV adds than on the field makes a player a mercenary. Going from the team that raised you to soccer their greatest rival just for the money makes you a mercenary. And so far Kaka hasn't perform neither of those.

Kaka wants to play against the best team of the world and see if he can lead his team to victory against it. He wants to play high level soccer, a thing he wasn't getting much at Milan, (and probably won't be getting as Milan has no plans of hiring anyone so far and with its current squad I doubt they'll get far in any continental competition.) it's all about the game, its all about having a project,. I mean if he were on La Liga or on the Premiership who knows if he would not be on the run for Best player of the world still? That's his goal he wants to raise the "best player in the world" Trophy next year and for that he needs a great club with tradition and the power to lure in great players and of Course to be in a team who is struggling for titles not on a team who is happy being 3rd and qualifying for the continental competition.

Besides if he WERE a mercenary he would already be wearing Blue in Manchester City where the offer was not 65 but 60 million and 18 million Euros tax-free per year instead of the 9 millions he will be getting at Real.[/quote']

Who said Milan was happy with 3rd place?

Kaka's behavior over the past few days has been dismissal. I don't see why you are so excited about him and Real Madrid. I'm thinking he will be a flop and regret his move.

I think it is pretty much all but over for Kaka at Milan. Milan could not resist the money that they were getting for the player and are planning a champion will join their team.

Keeping up with Madrid's transfers this "summer" (its winter in Australia) will be very interesting.

To be honest if he joins real he won't flop but won't be a major impact as the Premier League is the place that proves who is a good player.

Biggest load of nonsense I've ever heard. I guess one can just discredit the top players like David Villa, Xavi, Iniesta, Xavi, Ibrahimovic, Puyol, Casillas...

Some people are just ridiculous, even after their best team was beaten by Barca they still profess that the EPL is the pinnacle of football, psh.

Biggest load of nonsense I've ever heard. I guess one can just discredit the top players like David Villa' date=' Xavi, Iniesta, Xavi, Ibrahimovic, Puyol, Casillas...

Some people are just ridiculous, even after their best team was beaten by Barca they still profess that the EPL is the pinnacle of football, psh.[/quote']

The EPL is the most dominant league in the world, no doubt about it, but agree with you for once on the Barca bit. ;)

The EPL is the most dominant league in the world' date=' no doubt about it, but agree with you for once on the Barca bit. ;)[/quote']

Aside from the big four there is no dominance in the EPL. Thats all the EPL has the big four, and now really the big three. La Liga's overall quality is much greater, we only have a big 2.

Aside from the big four there is no dominance in the EPL. Thats all the EPL has the big four' date=' and now really the big three. La Liga's overall quality is much greater, we only have a big 2.[/quote']

Yeah but take a look at the Champions League Semi-Finals

Chelsea V Barca

Man U V Arsenal

3 english teams.

Seeing as Liverpool were taken out by an ENGLISH side it pretty much shows out Big 4 are just as goood as your big 2

Well after the big 4 theres Villa Everton and Man City will be a good team after.I reckon Villa Everton would give Villarreal and Valencia good games.

City will be able to do the same.

Anyway back on topic.

If its for the football he will go Chelsea

If its for the money he will go Chelsea Lol

Guest Football8

Yeah but take a look at the Champions League Semi-Finals

Chelsea V Barca

Man U V Arsenal

3 english teams.

Seeing as Liverpool were taken out by an ENGLISH side it pretty much shows out Big 4 are just as goood as your big 2

Well after the big 4 theres Villa Everton and Man City will be a good team after.I reckon Villa Everton would give Villarreal and Valencia good games.

City will be able to do the same.

Anyway back on topic.

If its for the football he will go Chelsea

If its for the money he will go Chelsea Lol

Chelsea haven't bidded for him. He doesn't care about money anyway.

Also the quarter-final was Chelsea vs Liverpool so obviously one would be in the semi,

Man Utd vs Porto ? I mean come on, obviously Man Utd would win.

Arsenal vs Villarreal ? Another one for Arsenal.

;)

Also the quarter-final was Chelsea vs Liverpool so obviously one would be in the semi' date='

;)[/quote']

Liverpool Real Madrid 4-0

Guest Football8

Liverpool Real Madrid 4-0

That's a fixture everyone should know about,

Real Madrid have been poor this season and have had injuries all season so thats that.

Also the quarter-final was Chelsea vs Liverpool so obviously one would be in the semi' date='

;)[/quote']

how comes he's asking for 10 million for his Dad then?

Guest Football8

how comes he's asking for 10 million for his Dad then?

Well he's not selfish asking it for himself, it's for his dad, but I don't know if thats only a rumour.

Guest jamster111

Is everyone forgetting the last time florez was in charge?

The so called 'galacticos' era was a bunch of wounded footballers who were playing for a tan rather than a club. Players in their prime wasted on the bench, robinho sat back and owen took front seat.

The fact of the matter is this man has no respect for football and is very different from abu dhabi who are realising they need to build foundations. The man is nothing more than a fraud, if kaka decides to go to madrid it will be a devastating day for football. Madrid conduct their business with arrogance and no respect or compliance with rules and mutuality. With florez in charge he will run them into the ground, its appauling and disgraceful.

Aside from the big four there is no dominance in the EPL. Thats all the EPL has the big four' date=' and now really the big three. La Liga's overall quality is much greater, we only have a big 2.[/quote']

Well apart from about three teams in the Italian league and two teams in the La Liga there's no dominance, so as EPL has 4 dominant teams they win overall.

That's a fixture everyone should know about' date='

Real Madrid have been poor this season and have had injuries all season so thats that.[/quote']

that's the only thing i agree with u there. Real have sucked . Hopefully Kaka moves to Chelsea.

Guest Football8

that's the only thing i agree with u there. Real have sucked . Hopefully Kaka moves to Chelsea.

Chelsea haven't bidded for Kaka ! :confused::P

Yes Munt I know and also u r spamming by saying that. Also I mean i want Chelsea to bid for Kaka and if he moves it'll be funny because Real Madrid will be annoyed. Also if Kaka moves to Chelsea that means we've got now some of the best players in the world including:

Kaka ( if he comes)

Torres

Gerrard

Drogba

C . Ronaldo

Vidic

Robinho

Lampard

... Many More!

Guest Football8

Yes Munt I know and also u r spamming by saying that. Also I mean i want Chelsea to bid for Kaka and if he moves it'll be funny because Real Madrid will be annoyed. Also if Kaka moves to Chelsea that means we've got now some of the best players in the world including:

Kaka ( if he comes)

Torres

Gerrard

Drogba

C . Ronaldo

Vidic

Robinho

Lampard

... Many More!

Why would Chelsea need to waste money on Kaka ?