Kaka to Real Madrid Discussion

Guest Football8

Kaka to Real Madrid Discussion  

1. 1.

• Yes, he will make an impact.
    • No, he will flop.

Guest Football8

Re: Kaka to Real Madrid Discussion

Why would it be a waste of money? He would be in their starting line up - hardly a waste :rolleyes:

If anyone is "wasting" money on Kaka' date=' it will be Madrid considering they have VDV, Sneijder etc:confused:[/quote']

Kaka is better than VDV :confused:

Chelsea play a 4-3-3 wingers formation so I don't understand where an AM would fit in. They haven't bidded for him.

Kaka is better than VDV :confused:

Chelsea play a 4-3-3 wingers formation so I don't understand where an AM would fit in. They haven't bidded for him.

Only slightly better... ;)

Just because Chelsea played that formation under Hiddink it doesn't mean they will with Ancelotti. And you can't be sure they haven't made an offer for him, it's best to keep these things quiet until it's a done deal...

Anyway, not fussed :) Will love it when the Galacticos part 2 starts and ends in the comical way it did last time :D

as much as i hate chelsea i would love kaka to move to them --- raises the profile of the EPL, and i can watch him on Match of the Day

i love kaka and i've only seen him play live once before - and that was at the Argentina 0-3 Brazil friendly at the Emirates where he scored a wondergoal and Messi was also playing :P

bit of a different standard to grimsby town who are usually the only team i travel to watch.

as much as i hate chelsea i would love kaka to move to them --- raises the profile of the EPL' date=' and i can watch him on Match of the Day

i love kaka and i've only seen him play live once before - and that was at the Argentina 0-3 Brazil friendly at the Emirates where he scored a wondergoal and Messi was also playing :P

bit of a different standard to grimsby town who are usually the only team i travel to watch.[/quote']

Kaka is a much better player than VDV, and Kaka would never play in England, doesn't fit his style of game. kaka is a done deal...

Doubt it Darshan' date=' one signing isn't going to change the way a team plays, Barca are the first Spanish team to win the treble, and next season they will be right up for defending that title, and will do anything to keep it, if RM want to mount a real title challenge next season they will seriously need to change there team around, the 6-2 victory for Barcelona last season shows how far apart the teams are at the moment.[/quote']

Didn't Real Madrid fans say the same when we thrashed Barca 4-0 at the Bernabeu, made them give us a Guard of Honour in the same game and they finished 18 points below us, behind Villareal.

This is La Liga, where fortunes can change as the season's unfold. Not like EPL where the same 4 teams dominate the league. :|

And @ the people who think he'll be a flop at Real and would have done much better at an EPL club, do you have the money to even convince his agent ? Wait for the transfer season to move on and you'll be surprised looking at the number of stars moving away from the EPL.

I do like the EPL but not to an extent where you can say that its better than La Liga, you can't compare two leagues which are not even on the same Island. ;)

This is La Liga' date=' where fortunes can change as the season's unfold. Not like EPL where the same 4 teams dominate the league. :|

[/quote']

correct me if i'm wrong,but isn't la liga dominated by erm,2 teams?

as for kaka moving to madrid,i don't see the point of it really,real madrid should be focusing on strengthening their defense as they already have van der vaart and sneijder...plus i don't think kaka is worth that much money

Guest Football8

correct me if i'm wrong' date='but isn't la liga dominated by erm,2 teams?

as for kaka moving to madrid,i don't see the point of it really,real madrid should be focusing on strengthening their defense as they already have van der vaart and sneijder...plus i don't think kaka is worth that much money[/quote']

Nah, a variety of teams. In the 07-08 season Villarreal finished 2nd.

^ Exactly' date=' i dont know..why this topic is dragging on and on. Its a no-brainer, he's joining Real Madrid. Tomorrow's the big day. :)[/quote']

How can you be sure Addy! I want Kaka to move to Chelsea so I can see the Real Madrid fans faces. It'll be so funny :D :D :D

Guest Football8

How can you be sure Addy! I want Kaka to move to Chelsea so I can see the Real Madrid fans faces. It'll be so funny :D :D :D

I want Kaka to move to Real Madrid so I can see the Man City fans faces. :)

I'd actually laugh if this deal fell through, after what happened with us trying to get him. If he did join, I would hope that Real Madrid didn't win anything, but I think they probably would, lol.

Anyway, Munt, Beware of AC Milan bottling it, like they did with us ;) .

I'd actually laugh if this deal fell through' date=' after what happened with us trying to get him. If he did join, I would hope that Real Madrid didn't win anything, but I think they probably would, lol.

Anyway, Munt, Beware of AC Milan bottling it, like they did with us ;) .[/quote']

Milan didn't bottle anything. :confused: Kaka didn't want to move to a mickey mouse club like Man City. I thought as a Man City fan you would know this...

Milan didn't bottle anything. :confused: Kaka didn't want to move to a mickey mouse club like Man City. I thought as a Man City fan you would know this...

I know he wouldn't want to move to mickey mouse clubs, but, City aren't a mickey mouse club. They bottled selling him, the protests of the fans and the thought of what would happen if they sold him was too much for them, they couldn't go through with it, even if Kaka wanted to.

But, (not because he didn't join City), this whole transfer deal has annoyed me for a few reasons.

I know he wouldn't want to move to mickey mouse clubs' date=' but, City aren't a mickey mouse club. They bottled selling him, the protests of the fans and the thought of what would happen if they sold him was too much for them, they couldn't go through with it, even if Kaka wanted to.

But, (not because he didn't join City), this whole transfer deal has annoyed me for a few reasons.[/quote']

hahaaha Kaka moving to City. Give me a break, City won't be able to sign someone of his caliber for many years to come, hopefully by then we have changed to an alternative power source so City can crash and burn.

I know he wouldn't want to move to mickey mouse clubs' date=' but, City aren't a mickey mouse club. They bottled selling him, the protests of the fans and the thought of what would happen if they sold him was too much for them, they couldn't go through with it, even if Kaka wanted to.

But, (not because he didn't join City), this whole transfer deal has annoyed me for a few reasons.[/quote']

As far as I know, it was the Kaka, who broke the deal :confused:

No, only person stopped the deal. Not the Milan board, not the fans, it was Kaka himself. I don't get how you don't understand this. :confused:

correct me if i'm wrong' date='but isn't la liga dominated by erm,2 teams?

as for kaka moving to madrid,i don't see the point of it really,real madrid should be focusing on strengthening their defense as they already have van der vaart and sneijder...plus i don't think kaka is worth that much money[/quote']

What i meant was....atleast there's constant re-shuffling in the teams below the top 2 which makes it very interesting and there can be some hiccups along the way like MT stated.

okay, do you think VDV = Kaka ? If you know the answer to that, i think you could answer your own question as well. As for the defense, we have been linked with a couple of names here and there...i dont think the likes of Perez, Valdano, Zizou and Pellegrini would forget making any defensive signings.

And regarding the AC Milan snubbing Man City deal. It wasnt Milan who snubbed you'll, it was Kaka. It was up to Kaka to accept or reject the offer and he didnt want to go to Manchester like Ken said....and its the same now, if Kaka does land up in Madrid, its coz he wants to be here, no one is forcing him out at Milan ( even though they need the cash)

No' date=' I think they are just saying that so Milan and Kaka look like heroes.[/quote']

You're saying that only to make Man City look good. Lets face it, he rejected you'll coz he wanted to stay at a better club or to get a move to a better club in the summer.

no one is forcing him out at Milan (even though they need the cash)

Are you absolutely sure about that?

According to Forbes, Real Madrid had a debt of over $310mil just 2 months ago... AC Milan had no debt at all. They may be short of funds this summer, but they would seem to be in a stronger financial position than Real at the moment. I'm not sure it's that smart of Madrid to be signing players like Kaka right now, unless they're planning to sell 2-3 players to finance it.

If Milan do sell Kaka, it would probably be based on Kaka's own wishes and whether or not they believe they can make their squad stronger overall by cashing in (maybe using the current financial climate as an excuse to avoid upsetting the fans too much).

Guest jamster111

Kaka Signs For Madrid And Claims It Wasn't The Sun Or The Money That Tempted Him

It Was Muntasirs Offer Of Free Childcare That Made Him Join

Oh Dear...:rolleyes: