Re: Time zone dif

I Aren't Being Funny

But There Was Notice Of Major Maintenance Work

And It Has Been Up A While

I Know It Did Only Say Wenesday

But It Needs To Suit And Synchronise All Time Zones Across The World Into The New Servers

Was There No Way You Could Have Done Your Teams Yesterday?

People arent always free everyday. I was busy throughout yesterday and did not even have the time to log on into the game.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Time zone dif BST is British Summer Time, and is basically GMT+1. BST is what we switch to in the UK due to Daylight saving time. Daylight saving time (DST) is the convention of advancing clock

Re: Time zone dif When it comes to Server Upgrades it really is a massive job! There will always be some down time as nothing ever runs smoothly! We can not expect SM to expend thousands of pounds o

I Aren't Being Funny

But It Needs To Suit And Synchronise All Time Zones Across The World Into The New Servers

Lol notice,Dude i was offlined when they psot the notice so do you understand,just because you have no probs,dont say stuffs which you dont know about.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I Aren't Being Funny

I couldn't, I still don't know Wednesday's results, and I allocated time as was stated so that I could do my Thursday teams, they said it would be on at 2am USA time so I got up at 6am and it's still off. If they had just drawn a blanket over it I would have selected all my teams on Tuesday, are you still with me :P cause I'm getting confused now lol. I just think if they say a time then stick to it, I know things crop up therefore suspending the games for a day would have been better IMO.

Massive sites moving to new servers rarely come back on at the initial advertised time. Most people accept it's a huge job and there's always delays. I'm looking forward to the new servers so SM can introduce the cool new features they've been talking about in the Westgate forum.

Besides, they've been warning everyone about the swap for a full week so people with brains have likely planned ahead and already completed their trades/tactics yesterday. If you were 'offline' for a full week and missed the notice then tough luck. Stop whining. :rolleyes:

Massive sites moving to new servers rarely come back on at the initial advertised time. Most people accept it's a huge job and there's always delays. I'm looking forward to the new servers so SM can introduce the cool new features they've been talking about in the Westgate forum.

Besides' date=' they've been warning everyone about the swap for a full week so people with brains have likely planned ahead and already completed their trades/tactics yesterday. If you were 'offline' for a full week and missed the notice then tough luck. Stop whining. :rolleyes:[/quote']

The message i saw was the maintenance was on the 3rd not the 4th. Hence, i expected to change my tactics today. backfired though

OK#

We've had problims like this before and i lost my head at SM before because i could not do teams etc, SO I'll answer some of your questions & give out some advise as others have done before.

Transfers: Will Tranfers Be Processed As Normal, IE.. If a transfer was meant to be completed this morning will it have gone through?

I Dont know, it depends what exactly SM are changing and what way they go about it, It may of OR may not have gone through, it may be a reality that it will not be processed while servers are down [12 LAST Night] So in that case it will be tommorow morning when transfers go through, Anyone that complains that some other manager comes in & "hijacks" a bid wont be any fault on SM's Side, If you Wanted a player enough you will have made a big enough bid.

Re-Schdule Games: Will SM Postpone Games For Tommorow

NO, They Will Not Postpone Games For Tommorow As This Would Mess Up The Whole Schdule of Every Setup, However They May Postpone Games Till Maybe 2/3am Tonight/Tommorow Morn, But This Is At SM's Disgression, They Have No Obligation To Do This Even If It's Possible.

For The Record I'm In Work So I Must Start To Do Teams By Half 4, 5 at Latest But If I Cant Then I Should Have Done Them On Sunday Night/Tuesday Night.

its 12:43-BST at the moment.

If it ends at 14:00 thats more than an hour. And there might be more delay.

I doubt that they would delay it,they delayed it for 5 times so my bet is it would be on time but maybe a few mins delayed as upgrades always would spend a littke bit more time to be completed then the time expected.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Besides' date=' they've been warning everyone about the swap for a full week so people with brains have likely planned ahead and already completed their trades/tactics yesterday. If you were 'offline' for a full week and missed the notice then tough luck. Stop whining. :rolleyes:[/quote']

I don't see many people whining, just talking about the confusion. The problem is that although I am on SM EVERYDAY at some point, my life doesn't revolve around it. So if you tell me some time lines, I adhere to them, I don't say hmm, I'll just do all my stuff a week in advance just in case :rolleyes:. Call me old fashioned but when someone agrees a time, I work around it.

As I said, if you had the "brains " to fully read what I initially wrote, I understand there will be problems but people can't just slot their lives into the SM framework.They said a time line, it wasn't right and certain people will not be able to do their stuff for Thursday's games.

Is it the end of the world? No, just confusing.

how long more is it?

----------

When Will SM Be Back

Nobody Knows My Advice At This Stage Would Be For Everyone To Go Out & Enjoy The Sun' date=' Go To Bed or Go To Work Wereever In The World You Are ;)

I Don't Exspect it To be Back Anytime Soon.[/color']

OK#

We've had problims like this before and i lost my head at SM before because i could not do teams etc' date=' SO I'll answer some of your questions & give out some advise as others have done before.

[b']Transfers:[/b] Will Tranfers Be Processed As Normal, IE.. If a transfer was meant to be completed this morning will it have gone through?

I Dont know, it depends what exactly SM are changing and what way they go about it, It may of OR may not have gone through, it may be a reality that it will not be processed while servers are down [12 LAST Night] So in that case it will be tommorow morning when transfers go through, Anyone that complains that some other manager comes in & "hijacks" a bid wont be any fault on SM's Side, If you Wanted a player enough you will have made a big enough bid.

Re-Schdule Games: Will SM Postpone Games For Tommorow

NO, They Will Not Postpone Games For Tommorow As This Would Mess Up The Whole Schdule of Every Setup, However They May Postpone Games Till Maybe 2/3am Tonight/Tommorow Morn, But This Is At SM's Disgression, They Have No Obligation To Do This Even If It's Possible.

For The Record I'm In Work So I Must Start To Do Teams By Half 4, 5 at Latest But If I Cant Then I Should Have Done Them On Sunday Night/Tuesday Night.