Greener-09

D60708258ECC8ED78EDD8EBDC0C4C0C4C0D62-1C6FCCBDCC7F2C7F2C7F2.jpg

Name: Naoki Yamada

D.O.B:04-07-90*

Position:AM

Nationality:Japanese

Height: 5 Ft 5.5

Club: Urawa Red Diamonds

*NOTE ON SM HIS AGE IS 19 DUE TO THE WRONG BIRTH DATE OF 7th APRIL INSTEAD OF 4TH JULY.

Naoki is a AM for japanese Giants Urawa Red Diamonds.Naoki has emerged as one of Japan's most promising young players for a long time. Despite His Small Frame of 5 Ft 5.5 inches he has bundles of enrgy and he his stamina is very good which sees him cover every blade of grass on the pitch.

His wonderful eye for a pass has seen him being compared to the likes of Paul Scholes in his hey Day as he is seen as a goal scoring pint sized attacking midfielder another comparsion is of paul Scholes and his tackling ability which perhaps leaves a lot to be desired and he has picked up four yellow cards in 10 apps. All from mistimed tackles.

Naoki has made 11 appearances this season.10 from starts and 1 substitute which has yielded 1 goal.

Naoki had been playin regularly for Japan U.17's and up but this year he got a shock call up to the senior team at 18 and he made his senior debut on the 27th May 2009 against Chile albeit a friendly game. He played for 51 mins and Japanese Coach Takeshi Okada was said to be delighted with the boy and said "He played Beautifuly".

Naoki has loads of potential and is already seen as a massive player for japan with the World Cup coming up soon. I think it won't be long till big European clubs will be sniffing around and will be surprised by how taleneted he is. I'm sure scouts have already seen him as he is seen to have a massive future in the Game.

He is on the DB with a lowly rating of 82 after Naoki got a +5 lately but I'm sure that wont stay like that for long as he has been playin regulary for his club and is already an international.

SNAP HIM UP QUICK. FOR ABOUT 3 million now.. previuosly 920k ;)

Despite being only 18 Naoki is now a so caled regular in the japanese Senior Squad after famously making his debut against Chile earlier this year he was in the squad for the World Cup Qualififer against Australia in which he didnt play in Japan's loss to Australia 2-1... and after the game Japan Coach Takeshi Okada realised there would be too much pressure on an 18 year old kid to be thrown in in such a high profile game in the red atmosphere of the MCG in front of 75000 soceroo fans.." I contemplated puting Naoki in but thought better of it as the pressure on his shoulders might have got too him especially in such a red hot atmosphere" maybe they needed him

Naoki is now a regular for Club and is now considered a squad regular for the japan senior team although he was in the squad for the win against Uzbekistan he wasnt named among the substitutes nor was he among them in the draw against Qatar.... although Japan had already secured their passage to South Africa next season finishing second behind Australia in their group........ It remains to be seen wheter we will see Naoki in South Africa but im keeping my fingers crossed

Also some Info on his youth career....He was a vital cog in the engine room for Japan U.17's when they won the AFC U.17 Championship where he started 5 and was subbed in in 1 game out of 6 games not bad ...

But unfortunately in the 07 World cup for U.17's he couldnt help his side from failing to preogress from the group stages although he started and finished all 3 games in the group despite going out in the group stages.. also he had been a constant menace playing for the Urawa academy alongside well known Japanese striker Genki Haraguchi as they both formed a formiddable performance including a memeorable 10-2 win over Shonan bellmare youth team as they scored 6 between them (4 for Genki and 2 for Naoki).. With the youtrh team Naoki and co. qualified for the Takamadonomiya Cup Japan Youth (U-18) Championship. after finishing 3rd in their league..... with Naoki finishing on 5 goals in 9 games..... Unfortunately Urawa youths lost 2of their 4 games winning 1,drawing 1 and losing 2 they didnt make it out of their group but strong showings from naoki and Genki had impressed the club to offer them both Professional contracts in June 08...

More info that could be of relevenace or maybe not is that his Father was a pro footie player Takashi Yamada who played for Mazda (now J-League Sanfrecce Hiroshima).

Fixtures for Naoki's Urawa Red diamonds to come....

15 Aug Sat 19:00 G-Osaka vs Urawa Expo'70

19 Aug Wed 19:30 Urawa vs Kashiwa Saitama.S

22 Aug Sat 19:00 Hiroshima vs Urawa Hiroshima.B

29 Aug Sat 19:00 Kobe vs Urawa HOME'S

13 Sep Sun 15:00 Urawa vs Yamagata Saitama.S

19 Sep Sat 19:00 Kawasaki-F vs Urawa Todoroki

27 Sep Sun 14:00 Urawa vs Yokohama F¥M Saitama.S

03 Oct Sat 15:30 Urawa vs Chiba Saitama.S

17 Oct Sat 16:00 Niigata vs Urawa Tohoku Den.S

25 Oct Sun 15:00 Urawa vs Omiya Saitama.S

08 Nov Sun 15:00 F-Tokyo vs Urawa Ajinomoto

21 Nov Sat 14:00 Urawa vs Iwata Saitama.S

28 Nov Sat 14:00 Kyoto vs Urawa Nishikyogoku

05 Dec Sat 15:30 Urawa vs Kashima Saitama.S

Results for naokis' Urawa red Diamonds so far this season..

* (ST)- Started game

(SB)- Subbed In

(G) - Goal

(A)- Assist

(Y)-Yellow Card

®- Red Card

07 Mar Sat Kashima 2-0 Urawa Red Diamonds

14 Mar Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 3-1 F-Tokyo (ST) (Y)

21 Mar Sat Iwata 1-1 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

04 Apr Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 1-0 Oita (ST) (A) (Y)

12 Apr Sun Nagoya 0-1 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

18 Apr Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 1-0 Kyoto (ST) (Y)

25 Apr Sat Chiba 0-1 Urawa Red Diamonds (SB) (A)

29 Apr Wed Shimizu 2-2 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST) (G) (A)

02 May Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 1-0 Niigata (ST) (Y)

05 May Tue Kashiwa 2-3 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

10 May Sun Urawa Red Diamonds 2-3 Kawasaki-F Saitama.S

16 May Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 0-0 G-Osaka

24 May Sun Omiya 1-1 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST) (A)

21 Jun Sun Yokohama F¥M 2-0 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

27 Jun Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 2-0 Kobe Komaba (ST) (A) (Y)

04 Jul Sat Yamagata 2-3 Urawa Red Diamonds

11 Jul Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 2-1 Hiroshima(ST) (Y) (A)

18 Jul Sat Oita 1-0 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

25 Jul Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 0-3 Nagoya (ST)

02 Aug Sun Urawa Red Diamonds 0-1 Shimizu (ST)

Thats 15 starts, 1 Sub App. 1 goal, 6 assists and 6 yellow cards

Despite a relatively poor run of 3 losses Urawa sit on 4th place in the J league..

Naoki has played 2 cup games for Urawa and has scored in both one against Omiya Ardija in the 6-2 rout and another in the win over Oita Trinitia.....

DARREN GREENE

Re: Naoki Yamada-- JAPANESE PAUL SCHOLES!!

I actually came across him when I was flicking thru all the streams on a website and I went to the Japan V Chile game and realised the commentary was in English and i happened to turn it on when he was aboiut to come on and the commentator said he was gonna be the next big thing in Japan. i watched him till half time about 5 mins and he had a couple of nice touches and all but nothing spectacular so I thought nothing of it but today I seen a little write up on him on a website and I decided to do a write up about him.

• 4 weeks later...

is he worth to keep now or will he continue to rise??

I would keep him as he will continue to rise to around middle 80's and will hopefully get his move to europe where he will get to around 90 or so thats prob bout ah sigh as he will go.. IMO

Up to u??

• 1 month later...

Also a quick update

In 20 games in the J league......

Naoki has started 15 games and came on as a sub in 1 game...

He has scored 1 goal in the J League from the 16 apps. the goal coming against Shimsu L Pulse.

he has received 6 yellow cards though;)

In the J league Cup. he has played 2 games and scored 2 goals....

He opened the scoring in the 6-2 rout of Omiya Ardija in the 38 min.

http://www.soccerway.com/media/video/?v=UnNi4QPAKAw

Naoki's goal v Omiya Ardija.. its on at 1.10 a neat finsih but me thinks it might have been offisde ;)

Urawa red Diamonds (his club) sit in 4 th position in the j league....

The average starting 11 of the Urawa team is 85 so a rise to 84/85 is on the cards soon if he stays injury free.....

Although I see a move to Europe wont be far away so a bigger rise will be in store.. :D

Guest .кєσgн

Nice Find Mate!

Of course it matters' date=' it's not scouting if you're just seeing a name on another site and spending a couple of minutes researching him.[/quote']

So do you get your stats from the internet? Or do you consolidate with the Football Team?

Do you go to the matches? do you watch them play in every match? Do you speak to football pro's?

Exactly.

Your not "Scouting" either, your just telling who will go up or down on a Soccer Manager rating system that really does fail.

Stop being a baby on the scout's and just let him do his job.

Fap Fap Fap.

* UPDATE*

Despite being only 18 Naoki is now a so caled regular in the japanese Senior Squad after famously making his debut against Chile earlier this year he was in the squad for the World Cup Qualififer against Australia in which he didnt play in Japan's loss to Australia 2-1... and after the game Japan Coach Takeshi Okada realised there would be too much pressure on an 18 year old kid to be thrown in in such a high profile game in the red atmosphere of the MCG in front of 75000 soceroo fans.." I contemplated puting Naoki in but thought better of it as the pressure on his shoulders might have got too him especially in such a red hot atmosphere" maybe they needed him ;)

Naoki is now a regular for Club and is now considered a squad regular for the japan senior team although he was in the squad for the win against Uzbekistan he wasnt named among the substitutes nor was he among them in the draw against Qatar.... although Japan had already secured their passage to South Africa next season finishing second behind Australia in their group........ It remains to be seen wheter we will see Naoki in South Africa but im keeping my fingers crossed :D:D

Also some Info on his youth career....He was a vital cog in the engine room for Japan U.17's when they won the AFC U.17 Championship where he started 5 and was subbed in in 1 game out of 6 games not bad ;)...

But unfortunately in the 07 World cup for U.17's he couldnt help his side from failing to preogress from the group stages although he started and finished all 3 games in the group despite going out in the group stages.. also he had been a constant menace playing for the Urawa academy alongside well known Japanese striker Genki Haraguchi as they both formed a formiddable performance including a memeorable 10-2 win over Shonan bellmare youth team as they scored 6 between them (4 for Genki and 2 for Naoki).. With the youtrh team Naoki and co. qualified for the Takamadonomiya Cup Japan Youth (U-18) Championship. after finishing 3rd in their league..... with Naoki finishing on 5 goals in 9 games..... Unfortunately Urawa youths lost 2of their 4 games winning 1,drawing 1 and losing 2 they didnt make it out of their group but strong showings from naoki and Genki had impressed the club to offer them both Professional contracts in June 08...

More info that could be of relevenace or maybe not is that his Father was a pro footie player Takashi Yamada who played for Mazda (now J-League Sanfrecce Hiroshima).

I got a good vid of him here..... He's No. 34.... thats him at 0.06 with the pass to set up the equalising goal... OK its not an incisive pass but he sets it up right:o:o

BUT ;) look at it from 1.05 onwards and u see his goal at 1.20.. very neat finish...:D

Fixtures for Naoki's Urawa Red diamonds to come....

15 Aug Sat 19:00 G-Osaka vs Urawa Expo'70

19 Aug Wed 19:30 Urawa vs Kashiwa Saitama.S

22 Aug Sat 19:00 Hiroshima vs Urawa Hiroshima.B

29 Aug Sat 19:00 Kobe vs Urawa HOME'S

13 Sep Sun 15:00 Urawa vs Yamagata Saitama.S

19 Sep Sat 19:00 Kawasaki-F vs Urawa Todoroki

27 Sep Sun 14:00 Urawa vs Yokohama F¥M Saitama.S

03 Oct Sat 15:30 Urawa vs Chiba Saitama.S

17 Oct Sat 16:00 Niigata vs Urawa Tohoku Den.S

25 Oct Sun 15:00 Urawa vs Omiya Saitama.S

08 Nov Sun 15:00 F-Tokyo vs Urawa Ajinomoto

21 Nov Sat 14:00 Urawa vs Iwata Saitama.S

28 Nov Sat 14:00 Kyoto vs Urawa Nishikyogoku

05 Dec Sat 15:30 Urawa vs Kashima Saitama.S

Results for naokis' Urawa red Diamonds so far this season..

* (ST)- Started game

(SB)- Subbed In

(G) - Goal

(A)- Assist

(Y)-Yellow Card

®- Red Card

07 Mar Sat Kashima 2-0 Urawa Red Diamonds

14 Mar Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 3-1 F-Tokyo (ST) (Y)

21 Mar Sat Iwata 1-1 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

04 Apr Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 1-0 Oita (ST) (A) (Y)

12 Apr Sun Nagoya 0-1 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

18 Apr Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 1-0 Kyoto (ST) (Y)

25 Apr Sat Chiba 0-1 Urawa Red Diamonds (SB) (A)

29 Apr Wed Shimizu 2-2 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST) (G) (A)

02 May Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 1-0 Niigata (ST) (Y)

05 May Tue Kashiwa 2-3 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

10 May Sun Urawa Red Diamonds 2-3 Kawasaki-F Saitama.S

16 May Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 0-0 G-Osaka

24 May Sun Omiya 1-1 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST) (A)

21 Jun Sun Yokohama F¥M 2-0 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

27 Jun Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 2-0 Kobe Komaba (ST) (A) (Y)

04 Jul Sat Yamagata 2-3 Urawa Red Diamonds

11 Jul Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 2-1 Hiroshima(ST) (Y) (A)

18 Jul Sat Oita 1-0 Urawa Red Diamonds (ST)

25 Jul Sat Urawa Red Diamonds 0-3 Nagoya (ST)

02 Aug Sun Urawa Red Diamonds 0-1 Shimizu (ST)

Thats 15 starts, 1 Sub App. 1 goal, 6 assists and 6 yellow cards

Despite a relatively poor run of 3 losses Urawa sit on 4th place in the J league..

Naoki has played 2 cup games for Urawa and has scored in both one against Omiya Ardija in the 6-2 rout and another in the win over Oita Trinitia.....

A pic of him playing......

3599536717_b6421baa09.jpg

^^^^^^ Playing V Chile making first app. for senior squad :D

woH!! nice find Greener looks an amazing prospect....... nice finish in that vid alri...... how high do u think he can get to interms of sm ratings in the future??;)

Well i really rate this lad...... hes at 82 at the moment but whilst in Japan a rating of 85 or 86 is as high as he will go.. in japan but a move to europe surely is not far away so I believe he can be a 93+ in the future... B):cool:

;)*UPDATE*

Another 90 mins yesterday playes well ... Got booked on 63 mins.....;)

and when i watched it I seen him get a horrible injury but... it wasnt bad it looked hrroible though..

7 yellow cards now in 17 apps :D

1 goal " " " " "

Urawa are in rotten form now... 5 losses in a row....

they are still in 4th position 13 points Behind Kashima antlers who are 7 points ahead of second placed kawasaki Frontale.........

Next game on wedensay against relegation threatened Kashiwa Reysol...]

Video of the game in a minute

*UPDATE*