Sign in to follow this  
Gozzy

Yaya SANOGO, French Talent: Arsenal & Tottenham Target (MUST LOOK!)

Yaya SANOGO

47282500fcf082d7264137aa89d2632c.jpg

Club: AJ Auxerre

Nationality: French

Position: Fwd

Currently NOT ON DB!!

Yaya Sanogo is highly potential French youngster that has been target by some big clubs in England,like Arsenal and Tottenham

Sanogo is French U16 player and he always be first choice for the team. In U16 competition with Auxerre this season, he made 23 goals and 17 assists from 15 games

Sanogo reportedly caught the eye some scouts in March Monu's Tournament together with U16 French team where he became top scorer of tournament. He scored hattrick in 5-1 win against Australia and score all France goals in 2-1 win against Mali

He's already scoring 17 goals from his 14 games with France U16. Last action of the youngster is against Belgium in Aegean cup. He scored hattrick less than quarter of half (46th,50th,59th) to give France win 3-1

Sanogo still has contract with Auxerre until June 2011,but as Arsenal and Tottenham keep an eye for him,it'll interesting to see latest new. Arsenal even send Sagna(ex Auxerre player) to attract Sanogo to move to Arsenal

Re: Yaya SANOGO, French Talent: Arsenal & Tottenham Target (MUST LOOK!)

Physically, Sanogo is big forward for his age with 1.90 m that make him strong in air duel. However,he has been compared with Thierry Henry due to his great dribble and technicque. This is Guy Ferrier (French U16 coach) about him.

Sanogo has very big potential. It's not just because his big posture,but also because of his great talent and personality. He's humble and hard worker player. He has become vital player for us in last few tournaments. I know his chance to play in Ligue 1 will come close. However,i want to see him stay at France to let him develop

Good Post!

I saw his record few weeks,

but any thread about him .

Maybe many biggest clubs knew about him

especiaily like Manchester united( recently linked many france talent)

Arsenal, Tottenham and any other top club

I have seen his play but I think he will be anothe good player from auxerre

like sagna

Well. I hope his first team action ..

He is finally on the Database ! What a great talent. The new Lukaku !

How can someone be 'the new xxxx' when they're actually older than the player they're compared to?!

Re: Respuesta: Yaya SANOGO, French Talent: Arsenal & Tottenham Target (MUST LOOK!)

he dond't have minutes un auxerre is injured or what???... i don't know about him around much time

I think he was injured for awhile (early on in the season maybe) and probably came back in the last month I assume. Think he'll end up as a superstar striker for them in the future!

Respuesta: Yaya SANOGO, French Talent: Arsenal & Tottenham Target (MUST LOOK!)

yes he'll be superstar...i saw videos and have good talent...but don't have minutes but i don't know why maybe is injured