Who will win the Uefa Champions League?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Who will win the Uefa Champions League?

Real Madrid or Barca, I think. An all Spanish final would be great, especially between those two. I think Real Madrid will have a very good season next season, and it could be a very interesting title race between them and Barcelona. If Kaka, Ronaldo and Villa join Madrid, they will take some beating next season, in my opinion. I really would not be surprised if Barca became the first team to defend the Champions League. I think Chelsea will do quite well, and will get to the semi finals again, I think United will get to the quarters or the semi final.

Well mark my words... its going to be the rich teams final with

Chelsea V Real Madrid.

semis will be Chelsea V barcleona and chelsea will get their own back and Real Madrid V Man Utd with Real just edging it.

who will win it then??

• 2 weeks later...

Well my team not only failed to break into the Top 4, but failed to even get into a Europa League spot. :rolleyes: So if i'll be pulling for anyone to win 'Champions League' this year, it'll be Marseille! Although the likeliness of that happening... not so good. :o Having said that, the ideal most grand finale for the CL this season will be, ManUtd VS Real Madrid, the stage would be set before it began, would be ... MINT! :D I'd hope for ManUtd to win it in that scenario. ;)

Lol this is very funny.

Man U have gone down for public hate figuire one down to two and Madrid take top spot.Lots of people feel sorry for us.

Man U Madrid final

Goes to penaltys

Ronaldo misses.

Out new RM scores to win it for us

Dreams eh?