Sign in to follow this  
mase

Who will win the Uefa Champions League?

Re: Who will win the Uefa Champions League?

its out of:

inter millan

man utd

barcelona

real madrid

lyon

chelsea

shakhtar donetsk

Shakhtar, no way. Their side isn't quality enough. Just because they won the UEFA cup, it dusn't suddenly mean they have a realistis chance of being the best team in all of Europe.

If Liverpool gets Silva, I think they're really hard to beat... ManU are worse now than they were last season when they lost the final and everyone's guessing for them to win it?? It'll be a season or 2 (maybe even 3) to make Valencia and Obertan world-class players... I'm hoping for a Barcelona-Liverpool final

i wouldnt say inter going to win next yr CL but maybe a good chance next next year as they now building and getting the right players.

i would say barcelona or chelsea going to win next year.

Aslong as none of the big guns win it i'll be happy I am just sick of seeing the same old rubbish.

I think Barca will retain it if they are anything like last season though...

but you can't write off the Mighty Hoops I mean come on we have Fortune ... joke we won't even get into the group stages because if we beat Dinamo we get someone like Arsenal Atletico or Fiorentina so we're out! :(

the answer is simple:

Aktobe (Kazakhstan)

its about time the big European competition was brought home TO ASIA!!!

and at least borat can celebrate something, despite his wife's death :D

Aslong as none of the big guns win it i'll be happy I am just sick of seeing the same old rubbish.

I think Barca will retain it if they are anything like last season though...

but you can't write off the Mighty Hoops I mean come on we have Fortune ... joke we won't even get into the group stages because if we beat Dinamo we get someone like Arsenal Atletico or Fiorentina so we're out! :(

Lol how right was he?:D

I think Chelsea might finally do it - it is the only reason they hired Ancelotti after all.....

Its going to be one of - Barca - Chelsea - Liverpool - Man Utd - Real madrid

If I was forced to stick my neck out, yer Chelsea's a good shout, they look a better more organised team already under Ancelotti

I Reckon itll be closer than ever this year

i think Chelsea have a strong team they havent lost any players and have found a system that works. Arsenal are playing at there best we've seen in a while and i reckon if Fabregas was playing against United than they could've won.

United have lost 2 main stars Ronaldo And Tevez and will struggle to find that someone to score goals when they go behind , They can score them but if someone just dfends i dont think they'll be able to break them.

Liverpool look somewhat weaker than usual. I think Gerrard and Carragher aren't too happy with Benitez because of the comments he made. I think they've lost a star through Alonso and need him or find a better replacement than Aqilani if they wanna win in Midfield.

Inter look stronger as they ebat Milan 4-0 ,they've bought in Sneijder and Eto'o who perform on big occasions which will give them an Edge they're competitors. I dont think AC milan will be too much of a problem they have an aging squad and depend of Pato too much.

Barcelona i think are the same as last year and can win it i dont need to talk about them.

As long with Real Madrid they haven't been to succesful in europe over the past few years. I think with Ronaldo and Kaka and Benzema if they can find a fomation that works they can be lethal.

so there you go any team can win depends on the ref and luck ;)

Real Madrid or Barca' date=' I think. An all Spanish final would be great, especially between those two. I think Real Madrid will have a very good season next season, and it could be a very interesting title race between them and Barcelona. If Kaka, Ronaldo and Villa join Madrid, they will take some beating next season, in my opinion. I really would not be surprised if Barca became the first team to defend the Champions League. I think Chelsea will do quite well, and will get to the semi finals again, I think United will get to the quarters or the semi final.[/quote']

real madrid got ronaldo and kaka now and they could pull it off in 2010 and win the champions league in there home city .

florentino perez didnt really buy ronaldo it was a former president but it was florentino who done the deal

;):D:D:D:D;)

Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has sensationally claimed that it was he who brought Cristiano Ronaldo to the Bernabeu, according to Spanish publication Sport.

The 58-year-old resigned as club president in January amid allegations of vote-rigging, and he was replaced by interim president Vicente Boluda before Florentino Perez returned for a second stint in the job.

Calderon had made previous attempts to lure Ronaldo away from Manchester United prior to last season, however despite failing then, he had claimed that the capture of the world's most expensive footballer was his handiwork.

"Cristiano Ronaldo, as everyone now knows, was hired during my tenure [as president]," claimed Calderon.

Ronaldo signed from Manchester United in a world record €94 million deal and Calderon now says that this and other signings were made thanks to him.

He added, "I gave €115 million to the club and €100 million of benefits that have allowed the president [Florentino Perez] to make the purchases made."

the evidence show florentino is the person who bought ronaldo not Calderon florentino discussed the persernal terms with ronaldo but with Calderon he gave the worst terms for the agreement

however ribery might come to real in 2010 because of robben going and there is like a exchange deal between bayern and real.

i would be ready to take a punt on inter

they may have started slow in preseason and in the league' date=' but they will have plenty of time to adapt their new players into mourinho's system before we reach the latter stages of the CL, and what amazing new players they have, etoo, milito, and soon sneijder, all added to the strongest defence in serie A[/quote']

An Italian team winning the CL? You must me off your rocker! Italian teams are all as good as Bulgarian teams these days, and your league will drop down the co-efficient to the 20s whilst the NT with the average age of 76 will drop to around 50 in the World Rankings.

You'll see!

;)

i would be ready to take a punt on inter

they may have started slow in preseason and in the league' date=' but they will have plenty of time to adapt their new players into mourinho's system before we reach the latter stages of the CL, and what amazing new players they have, etoo, milito, and soon sneijder, all added to the strongest defence in serie A[/quote']

Ladbrokes have inter at 12-1, I've had a punt.

Ladbrokes have inter at 12-1' date=' I've had a punt.[/quote']

wise man indeed

ignore seftinho above, there is a fine line between a bit of football banter and talking complete utter bulls, and i m pretty certain he overstepped that line with that post

An Italian team winning the CL? You must me off your rocker! Italian teams are all as good as Bulgarian teams these days' date=' and your league will drop down the co-efficient to the 20s whilst the NT with the average age of 76 will drop to around 50 in the World Rankings.

You'll see!

;)[/quote']

:rolleyes:

Im hoping that we (Fiore )win it..but its a long shot .

If i were to bet on some one i would say Chelsea ,they got really close in the last few years and now they have Ancelloti ..if that guy is good at something its knock out rounds .

I don't know who will win but I can bet money Barcelona and Real Madrid won't play against each other until (if they make it) the final. Chelsea will draw Liverpool and Manchester United will draw Arsenal as a way to knock out two English teams. Besides that, Barcelona will get an easy route to the final but won't win. Real Madrid or Chelsea to take it.