Which Gameworld would be better?

BenMotty

Which Gameworld would be better?  

1. 1.

• Small English Championship
    • Battle Of The Roses

Hi,

I am thinking of getting a GM with a custom gameworld. However, I am not getting the GM until I decide what the Gameworld I will make will be like.

I have two ideas, which one do you think is better:

1. English Championship, 2 divisions of 12, big four split over both divisions (2 of the big four in each division).

2. Battle of the Roses Gameworld

Basically, this would be a battle between teams from Lancashire and teams from Yorkshire. There would be a points scoring system for winning games and people would be split into 2 teams, Yorkshire and Lancashire, and the team with the most points at the end of the season would win. You would gain and lose points for doing certain things. It would be a small gameworld, with 1 division of eight/ten teams.

I am not saying that I am making any of these as of yet so DON'T ask for teams.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Which Gameworld would be better?

is the Battle of the roses gameworld the top teams i.e barca' date='manutd,milan ect..

if so id say the english one becuase the game worlds with all top teams they dont let decent players go so its a bit boring imo[/quote']

No. Battle of the Roses is only teams from Lancashire and Yorkshire, and hence only English teams. Man Utd would be able to be in it but not teams like Chelsea, Barcelona and Milan.

is the Battle of the roses gameworld the top teams i.e barca' date='manutd,milan ect..

if so id say the english one becuase the game worlds with all top teams they dont let decent players go so its a bit boring imo[/quote']

Basically' date=' this would be a battle between teams from Lancashire and teams from Yorkshire. There would be a points scoring system for winning games and people would be split into 2 teams, Yorkshire and Lancashire [/quote']

Can you not read? Or did you just not bother to. :o

Ben, i think the battle of the roses would be better.

Guest jamster111

Want Some Direct Advice?

I Founded Wozzas Setup Which Was Similiar To The Roses

And It Was West Versus East Midlands

He Mismanaged It And It All Fell Apart

So I Don't Know Whether It Would Be Plausible Or Long Lasting

But Count Me In

SM Needs Another Good Custom Thats Active

Can you not read? Or did you just not bother to. :o

Ben' date=' i think the battle of the roses would be better.[/quote']

can your mom not read i have a tatoo on my penis and its says do not suck but your mom still done it

can your mom not read i have a tatoo on my penis and its says do not suck but your mom still done it

Arn't you hard. Come to me and say it to my face, then your mum will be reading a sign saying RIP. Seriousley, trying to act hard over the internet isn't anything to be proud of.

Anyway back on topic.

And in England, its Mum, not Mom.

And learn to use the correct tense.

Arn't you hard. Come to me and say it to my face' date=' then your mum will be reading a sign saying RIP[/b']. Seriousley, trying to act hard over the internet isn't anything to be proud of.

Anyway back on topic.

And in England, its Mum, not Mom.

And learn to use the correct tense.

Arnt you hard too:cool:

Please, you two. Don't argue, it's pointless and if it continues would ruin the thread.

Anyway, Only vote for one of them if you would be interested in joining it. Who voted for "Batttle Of The Roses", Dan was one, Jamie was one, who were the other two?

Battle of the Roses sounds the better of the two Ben, and with the large number of Northern lads in SM keen to take up on the rivalry, would in my opinion stand the better chance of securing long term managers.Perhaps,you would need to consider some financial restrictions on the likes of United?. I won't make any kind of binding committment, but i'll watch the thread with some interest and would strongly think of joining if you make it.

:)

Battle of the Roses sounds the better of the two Ben' date=' and with the large number of Northern lads in SM keen to take up on the rivalry, would in my opinion stand the better chance of securing long term managers.Perhaps,you would need to consider some financial restrictions on the likes of United?. I won't make any kind of binding committment, but i'll watch the thread with some interest and would strongly think of joining if you make it.

:)[/center']

Yeah, I think putting a restriction on how much you can spend on one player would be a good idea. As there are no teams from Yorkshire in the "Big Four", I would only allow one team from the "Big Four" to be in it, and, if you beat them, you would get extra points.

I'd be interested in the battle of the roses. What teams would be available.

Lancashire: Man United/Liverpool/Man City (only one of them would be allowed in the setup), Burnley/Blackburn/Bolton/Wigan (only one of them would be allowed in the setup), Blackpool, Preston, Oldham, Stockport, Huddersfield, Bury, Accrington Stanley, Rochdale, Macclesfield, Crewe. (I might have missed some out there)

Yorkshire: Hull, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Doncaster, Leeds, Rotherham (Some missed out there, feel free to mention who)

However, for example, if a League One side beat a Premiership side or Championship side, they would get extra points for it. Beating a far stonger teams would have it's rewards.

Guest drseanfitz

Any chance of Blackburn if they are available?

Dave, have you decided if you are in on this or not yet?

Any chance of Blackburn if they are available?

Dave' date=' have you decided if you are in on this or not yet?[/quote']

If I make the setup, there is a good chance Blackburn would be availible. I did say don't ask for teams, but I guess it doesn't matter for now.

Still not seen anybody come on and say they would want a Yorkshire team.

Guest drseanfitz

If I make the setup' date=' there is a good chance Blackburn would be availible. I did say don't ask for teams, but I guess it doesn't matter for now.

Still not seen anybody come on and say they would want a Yorkshire team.

sorry, didn't register that bit, throw my name in the hat for any team.