The Official Assassin's Creed 2 Thread

Could Assassins Creed ll be the best ever? The action has moved away from the 12th century to the 15th, at the height of the Italian Renaissance. Instead we are introduced to Ezio Auditoe Di Firenze (thats a mouthful!!!).Da Vinci as your side kick(How cool)? A new assassin means new skills. Ezio isn't afraid of getting his feet wet (literally) and will happily take to the sky in Da Vinci's flying inventions and get creative when fighting guards. The new factions can provide missions and occasionally help Ezio out along the way! It should hopefully be a great game. Graphics to me look stunning!! 10 out of 10!

Re: The Official Assassin's Creed 2 Thread

Bloody BRILLIANT game! :D

Have PS3, played and finished the first one, loved the story outline, all i really play on PS3 is Fifa, so this game got me away from that for a while, cant wait for the second one! November 17,2009 i believe is the release date for the game. Have seen the trailers too, looks well pucka! Also PS3 unveiled at the E3 conference there new controllers, which are motion censored! Imagine playing Assassins Creed 2 with that! I'd probs smash me hand through the tele and break a couple of vases. :rolleyes:

If you havent seen it already!

Trailer:

Real Gameplay footage:

• 5 months later...

Just picked up AC2 from EB Games! :) Haven't played it yet though' date=' my bratty brother who put it on pre-order wont lemme have a pop, until he's had a butchers at it. :rolleyes: Brothers! :mad:[/font']

Already been solded?, lucky git :P, mine was dispatcehd this morning, should arrive tomorrow or Friday (most likey Friday), but i can wait, i have COD. :P, i also don't need another game at the moment, FIFA + COD is the ulimate combo, but it will always be nice to mix it up with a action adventure game/sport/FPS.

Already been solded?' date=' lucky git :P, mine was dispatcehd this morning, should arrive tomorrow or Friday (most likey Friday), but i can wait, i have COD. :P, i also don't need another game at the moment, FIFA + COD is the ulimate combo, but it will always be nice to mix it up with a action adventure game/sport/FPS.[/quote']

Haha I feel ya on that, I usually combo up with FIFA and SKATE, pretty much the only two games I play, until AC comes along. ;) As for MW2, haven't got it, nor played it, but sounds awesome, but 'shooters' aren't really my kinda game, although i did have COD5, enjoyed the team death-matches, that was about all.... and oh I really sucked at it. :o Traded that shiz in for about 25 quid off on Fifa10. :)

Btw, bit off topic here, although game related, has anybody played DRAGONAGE: ORIGINS, for 360/PS3? I saw the trailer for it on the tele, looks pure RAW, although I'm unsure how you play it, can't find out on sites like gamespot, IGN. I know it's a RPG, but on PC I noticed that you play the game like you would with Warcraft/Starcraft, with a mouse and keyboard. However on Xbox/PS3 gameplay vids you play as the character it seems, and it's done differently. :confused: Just wondering if anyone can fill me on the low down, would be much appreciated.

Haha I feel ya on that' date=' I usually combo up with FIFA and SKATE, pretty much the only two games I play, until AC comes along. ;) As for MW2, haven't got it, nor played it, but sounds awesome, but 'shooters' aren't really my kinda game, although i did have COD5, enjoyed the team death-matches, that was about all.... and oh I really sucked at it. :o Traded that shiz in for about 25 quid off on Fifa10. :)

Btw, bit off topic here, although game related, has anybody played [b']DRAGONAGE: ORIGINS[/b], for 360/PS3? I saw the trailer for it on the tele, looks pure RAW, although I'm unsure how you play it, can't find out on sites like gamespot, IGN. I know it's a RPG, but on PC I noticed that you play the game like you would with Warcraft/Starcraft, with a mouse and keyboard. However on Xbox/PS3 gameplay vids you play as the character it seems, and it's done differently. :confused: Just wondering if anyone can fill me on the low down, would be much appreciated.

No worries, got my AC2 this morning. :D, and does RAW mean? :confused:

No worries' date=' got my AC2 this morning. :D, and does RAW mean? :confused:[/quote']

Aw yeahhh, you played it yet m8? I still haven't played it, bro's being a douche, saying he'll open it on the weekend, wanting to be the first one playing on it and all that tosh. :rolleyes: lol. "RAW", that just means like 'F-IN awesome/straight-up SICK!' :)

Aw yeahhh' date=' you played it yet m8? I still haven't played it, bro's being a douche, saying he'll open it on the weekend, wanting to be the first one playing on it and all that tosh. :rolleyes: lol. "RAW", that just means like 'F-IN awesome/straight-up SICK!' :)[/font']

Played it during lunch, nothing much happened atm, but nevertheless, it's still been good.

Finally managed to play the game on the weekend. I'll try to give my input on it so far, without revealing or spoiling it for any of yous that haven't played it yet.

Basically AC2 picks up where the first one left off (at that weird lab place), you'll notice theirs alot of video cut sequences, to enhance the storyline, and to better your understanding of what's going on in the game. There's ALOT of 'walking & talking' meaning you'll be surrounded by new characters and such, who'll be talking to you, as you travel around certain areas. The game progresses very slowly and you'll have to wait abit before you go into Assassin mode, as you'll learn about your new character in the animus, which is as you know set in a different time period than AC1. As for the actual gameplay itself, it's very similar to AC1, well at the point I am in the game, it's been quite the same, except for some quaint new things you'll learn, but otherwise it's been pretty much, roaming from city-to-city, killing people, doing missions, building hopping on rooftops, plus the buttons are pretty much, if not exactly the same for what they where in AC1. In all, not a bad game, just don't do what I did... played for about 3 hours on Saturday.... then another 3 on Sunday, now I can't stand the sight of the game, the storyline is quite addicting to where you wanna complete it ASAP and find out what the dealio is. :o

• 6 months later...