Sign in to follow this  
Dan Griffin

| Nick Justice - Inter || Dan Griffin - Man Utd || WC 5947 || Match Report Thread|

Re: | Nick Justice - Inter || Dan Griffin - Man Utd || WC 5947 || Match Report Thread

Yo whats up dan ill add you both to my setup as AC Millan And Liverpool if I can ues this thred as well as you two what you think

I'm already in your setup as Fiorentina :rolleyes:

what team are you in the WC.

Re: | Nick Justice - Inter || Dan Griffin - Man Utd || WC 5947 || Match Report Thread

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04 Get New Manager.

Today Roy Keane has taken over the big named team FC Schalke 04 his first targets are Manchester Uniteds Dimitar BERBATOV as thay feel he will improve his carear also thay are chacing down the loan of Manchester Uniteds goal keeper Ben FOSTER for the season to play in goal for them and Jefferson FARFAN has been linked with a move to Barcerlona as thay have offerd 19M for the player but Roy Keane has told press he whants a Player in retern so he dont have to shop for a new one more news will follow when more deals go threw and good luck to use two this season hoppefully we can one day be the top three in div 1.

237924-666.jpg49_1204432433.gifmufc-43542.jpg

New Man At The Top Of Old Trafford.

Sunday, 7th June 2009.

610x.jpg

United Fans Entering Old Trafford To See The Unveilance Of Griffin.

Just under an hour ago, Englishman Dan Griffin was appointed new boss at Manchester United after Sir Alex Ferguson retired saying he had done all he can at the club, and the squad is ready for the next manager. Fergie, had retired after winning 11 League titles and 3 UEFA Championsleague trophies with the club, feeling it was time for a younger generation manager to take over.

Patrice Evra's future at the club was in doubt earlier as Internazionale showed an interest in signing him by making an offer, a respectable one according to Griffin, but he rejected it and the 2 bosses came to an agreement of £11m for Dejan Stankovic to partner Paul Scholes in the Central Midfield area.

All top stars have been placed on the transfer list to try and gain more depth in the squad and to see what offers come up, if there are any that are worth taking into consideration, they obviousley, we will consider them with deep thought.

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04 After X Most Expencive Player.

2894_1226315990.jpg

Today FC Schalke 04 Manager Roy Keane is in talkes with the first player to ever be brought for over 17M the Brazilian Winger Araújo DENILSON is hoping to join on a two year deal worth 2M and the Manager of FC Schalke 04 has told press thay are paying the player a fee beleved to be around 2.5M he is set to be payed 10K a month and be one of the most expensive player on the team also thay are chacing down a deal with x Barsalona Defender Mendes SYLVINHO who was releast on to the Free agency erlear on this morning More New To Follow when it happens.

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04 Sell There 1st Player.

9130_1219852543.jpg

Today FC Schalke 04 has told Sky Sports News that Defender Marcio RAFINHA is on his way to Marseille for a woping £17,000,000 the money will go into the clubs funds for a new Stadium that is beleved to holed 70,000 people and will take 3 to 4 months to biled thay are also puting there stadium in to the deal and that holds 61,000 thay are paying fees of around 7M for the new stadium.

Cristiano Ronaldo On His Way To Germany !

Sunday, 7th June 2009.

x188195678245236166_0.jpg

Manchester United Star Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Old Trafford As He Prepares To Fly To Munich, Germany.

Just moments ago, Dan Griffin and Bayern boss Billy Davies agreed a deal for Cristiano Ronaldo of French Winger Franck Ribery to replace Ronaldo and young German Striker Mario Gomez to complete the lure of the Portuguese ace.

''I'm very sad to be leaving the best team in the world, i do not want to but Dan has said i am not in his plans for the future and the offer was apparently too good to turn down. I am sad not to playing with Ribery on the opposite wing in Germany as he is departing to take my place in England and i wish him the best of luck there aswell as Mario''.

Words coming from Ronaldo just 20 minutes ago. In other news, Chelsea are said to be interested in capturing the services of England striker Wayne Rooney, Griffin has said its going to take some offer to prize the 23 year old away from Old Trafford.

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04

4549_1234353527.jpg

Today Roy Keane manager of FC Schalke 04 has told Sky Sopts he is triying all he can to get the huge Bulgarian away from Manchester United he is now wating for a reply and hopes that the huge striker will join his team in time for there first mach also in news he is still triying to cappcher Ben Foster for the season on loan but has told press he seems to have hit a blank with that offer and is close to wivdrawing the offer and looking for another keeper ells where.

Berbatov Going Nowhere.

Sunday, 7th June 2009.

berbatov8_101374t.jpg

Former Bulgaria Captain Dimitar Berbatov, Griffin States He Is Going Nowhere.

Earlier today Schalke boss Roy Keane stated and interest in the Bulgarian hitman Dimitar, and Griffin issued a hands off warning. The Bulgarian is reportedly to be a big part of Griffins future plans and was told he should look elsewhere for a top striker.

Berbatov, 27, who joined the reds in January for a record fee of £31.7M has had a price tag set of £40M if he is to leave the World Champions. Griffin has said he does not want to sell, but if the offer is right, he will consider.

Ben Foster can join Schalke on loan for the season to gain some first team football experience. Griffin wishes Foster and Schale the best of luck in there respective divisions. Griffins men kick off there season at home to CSKA Moscow on Saturday.

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04

4549_1234353527.jpg

Today Roy Keane has strenfend his team and has signed for new players including Mendes SYLVINHO sined from Free Agency for £1.3M after Barsalona releast him also Ferreira EMERSON signed from Free Agency after AC Millan releast him thay payed £1.8M and thay have signed Araújo DENILSON who in 1999 was brought for £19M thay got a cut price of £2M as he is now 31 years old and last is Alves EDMUNDO who singed for a cut fee of 275K the for Brazilian will have to work hard to get first team also joining is AC Millan Goal Keeper Nélson DIDA for £2M and thay are not giving up on Dimitar BERBATOV who thay are ready to offer £30M pluss 21 year old Ivan RAKITIC thay hope this will prist the Skiper away from Manchester United and also thay are selling Heiko WESTERMANN to Inter Millan for 17M pluss Nelson RIVAS and also thay are selling goal keeper Manuel NEUER to Bayern Munchen for 6M pluss Michael RENSING thay are still wayting for the loan of Manchester Uniteds Keeper Ben Foster to be there number one for the season.

For More News Go To www.skysoprtsnews.com

Ronaldo Completes His Move To Germany,

Whilst Rooney Is Undergoing A Medical In Spain.

Monday, 8th June 2009.

rooney2555.jpg

Proof Rooney Wants Out, Him Wearing An Inter Top But The Directions Have Changed, Madrid Is The New Destination.

Earlier today, Griffin entered his office and found a note from his Assistant manager Mike Phelan saying Real Madrid have made an offer for Wayne Rooney. Rooney is now on his was to Madrid as Griffin immediately accepted the offer saying, its an offer i cannot refuse.

Spain and Real Madrid star Gonzalez Raul will be heading to Old Trafford aswell will Dutch Central Midfielder Rafael Van Der Vaart. Both players Griffin is supposedly to be a big admirer of, is grateful to have the oppurtunity to work with them. Rafael will go straight into midfield aswell with Raul partnering Carlos Tevez upfront.

In other news, Cristiano Ronaldo has completed his move to Bayern Munich and United now have Ribery on the wing aswell as Mario Gomez to partner Berbatov upfront for the second choice strikers. Genoa have had a £17,000,000 Million pound bid rejected for English midfielder Michael Carrick.

Man. United Announced As Lille's Feeder Club.

Tuesday, 9th June 2009.

GaryNevilleDM_468x378.jpg

Man. Utd Legend Gary Neville On His Way To Lille To End His Career.

Earlier today, former Man Utd captain Gary Neville agreed a 3 year contract with Lille which wil see £3M go towards United to help replace the Old Trafford hero.

''Its going to be very hard to find a player worthy of filling Neville's boots, he was such a legend here, one of the very few lasting all this time. It's a shame the gaffer wanted him out..i suppose its due to him being Injury Prone all the time. I hope we play against Lille in the near future so we can see how Neville copes against our players''.

Words from Man Utd captain Ryan Giggs just before he found out Gary was jumping ships. Also, Zoran Tosic and Rafael Da Silva join Lille on loan to gain some first team football down the leagues to get the pair fired up for the United first team.

Inter Milan...Sorry for not posting im ILL...AGAIN :(:(:(B):rolleyes:

but...

Sold off some players biggest being Zlatan Ibrahimovic for Drogba + Carvalho, bought aload risers and signed Westermann from Schalke thats about it

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04 Ready To Blow The Bank!

4549_1234353527.jpg

Today Roy Keane has told press he is in talkes with Manchester United for a record tranfer fee for there Striker Dimitar BERBATOV the deal is undisclosed buis beleved to go dhiory as themose Expencive tranfer more then 17M more then the record tranfer.

MORE NEW TO COME

Griffin Lays Down Berbatov Transfer Dilemma.

Tuesday, 9th June 2009.

berbatov_1013240c.jpg

Berbatov, Has Been The Player On The Top Of Schalkes Shopping List.

Today, Man Utd boss Dan Griffin has slammed Roy Keane in his attempt to sign Berbatov by going to the WC5947 FA about his actions taken. He has numerously gone to the Bulgarian himself without permission to talk to the unsettled Center Forward.

Berbatov, has now become unhappy at the club and is furious at Roy Keane. ''Actions should be taken againts this manager immediately, before my players become upset and lose games they should be winning''. Griffin has offered Dimitar a 5 year contract and is starting him for the game on Saturday to try and take his mind off this hot transfer speculation.

Griffin has no problems with Keane trying to sign any of my players, but personally going to them without permission and talking to them, is taking it too far and the case has now gotten out of hand. As a result, Roy could be punished with a £5Million pound fine that the club has to pay before 11/6/09 or further actions may be taken.

398_1201607911.gif

FC Schalke 04 Ready To Blow The Bank!

4549_1234353527.jpg

Today roy keane has told press he will not give up on his first mager tranfer but is now looking at over big strikers for less money he is in talkes with the FA for manchester united miss leading him in the tranfer deal telling him thay whant at least 35M and now thay have been find 4M for liying to press and the FA and will have to 17/08/09 to pay or get dedutid funds next season and also put into adminastration and deductid 15 poinets roy is un happy with the charges and is willing to drop them if both teams can come to a deal for the striker.

Well, with me not match reporting for a while, over the past week or so, Nick and Roy sadly quit for unknown reasons, but im not surprised by Roy quitting. :o

Im going to make a 2 match update in a minute so keep note of this thread and i hope you enjoy this thread.

Thanks, Dan

300_front_small.gif49_1204432433.gif301_front_small.gif

Real Betis Star Joins United On A 3 Year Contract!

Saturday, 20th June 2009.

2102963w.jpg

Former Betis Captain Juanito Expected To Be A Rock At The Heart Of Defense When Called Upon.

On the 10th June, one of Spains most succesful centre back, Gutierrez Juanito completed his move to World Champions Manchester United for an undisclosed fee, although it was believed to be around the £8Million mark. Juanito, 32, is expected to fit into the squad as third choice centre back, behind the likes of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic.

Jonny and Gutierrez are expected to be an imminent central defense pairing in the league, both covering if either Nemanja or Rio are injured, they will both be solid and will give 110% in every game they play and will try to battle for Rio or Nemanja's place, so there place in the starting Xl won't be a sit back every game, one slip up, and that could be it for either.

'' Gutierrez is a very strong defender and isn't easy to get past, he was one of the best in his days, he still is and that is why i snapped him up. Yes, he is back up for the first team but if he shines when called upon, he will get more appearences to prove himself, his place on the bench is being closely monitered by Jonny Evans, so Juanito will have to give his all every time he gets the oppurtunity to play.''

I just j0ined this setup and dont see any you nameS? are you both got different nameS?

Unfortunately i'm the only one left out of the 3 that joined' date=' but yes my account name is MR. MONKEY. What team are you?

[/b']

9_front_small.gif107_1204588409.gif12_front_small.gif

Fiorentina Name New Manager

today Fiorentina has named roy keane there new manager he is happy to take the big step up to div 1 and is looking to help them brake into the top 10 he will be looking to help them for this season and is looking for a few new players as J.Hart is the only good player for goal keeper he is also looking into signing Luís NANI and Gary NEVILLE from Manchester United that will see Alberto GILARDINO going the over way if thay wish.

300_front_small.gif49_1204432433.gif301_front_small.gif

Real Betis Star Joins United On A 3 Year Contract!

Saturday' date=' 20th June 2009.[/i']

2102963w.jpg

Former Betis Captain Juanito Expected To Be A Rock At The Heart Of Defense When Called Upon.

On the 10th June, one of Spains most succesful centre back, Gutierrez Juanito completed his move to World Champions Manchester United for an undisclosed fee, although it was believed to be around the £8Million mark. Juanito, 32, is expected to fit into the squad as third choice centre back, behind the likes of Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic.

Jonny and Gutierrez are expected to be an imminent central defense pairing in the league, both covering if either Nemanja or Rio are injured, they will both be solid and will give 110% in every game they play and will try to battle for Rio or Nemanja's place, so there place in the starting Xl won't be a sit back every game, one slip up, and that could be it for either.

'' Gutierrez is a very strong defender and isn't easy to get past, he was one of the best in his days, he still is and that is why i snapped him up. Yes, he is back up for the first team but if he shines when called upon, he will get more appearences to prove himself, his place on the bench is being closely monitered by Jonny Evans, so Juanito will have to give his all every time he gets the oppurtunity to play.''

Why do you always follow the font that I use? Last time I used century gothic and you used it. Then after awhile you used your own ones before starting to use Georgia now that I've started using it. :rolleyes: Nothing against it mate, but you took based your match reports on my old layout, then you planted in the date after I introduced the date thing in my reports :P I would be grateful if you could at least not use the same font too, it makes me sick everytime I read yours because they are so eerily similar.

PS: Not saying this in an angry tone, if you get me.