Sign in to follow this  
Dan Griffin

| Nick Justice - Inter || Dan Griffin - Man Utd || WC 5947 || Match Report Thread|

Re: | Nick Justice - Inter || Dan Griffin - Man Utd || WC 5947 || Match Report Thread

Why do you always follow the font that I use? Last time I used century gothic and you used it. Then after awhile you used your own ones before starting to use Georgia now that I've started using it. :rolleyes: Nothing against it mate' date=' but you took based your match reports on my old layout, then you planted in the date after I introduced the date thing in my reports :P I would be grateful if you could at least not use the same font too, it makes me sick everytime I read yours because they are so eerily similar.

PS: Not saying this in an angry tone, if you get me.[/quote']

yeah i switched to Georgia because you was using Century Gothic. I will stop now then. :o

Re: | Nick Justice - Inter || Dan Griffin - Man Utd || WC 5947 || Match Report Thread

yeah i switched to Georgia because you was using Century Gothic. I will stop now then. :o

Nope, I've never used Century Gothic ever since you copied my layout for your EC12xx Man United reports. I've been using Lucida Sans Unicode (Check my Hudds link in my sig), and recently Georgia (Real madrid link in my sig, and the recent posts of Hudds).

Sorry, I don't hate you mate. Just saying.

EDIT: Keep up the good work with your reports :)

Cheers

Nope' date=' I've never used Century Gothic ever since you copied my layout for your EC1291 Man United reports. I've been using Lucida Sans Unicode (Check my Hudds link in my sig), and recently Georgia (Real madrid link in my sig, and the recent posts of Hudds).

Sorry, I don't hate you mate. Just saying.[/quote']

Well, im sorry, i didnt see you using Georgia on your Real one as i havn't seen it before. :o I just thought you was using Century Gothic and Lucida Sans. :o

238_front_small.gif351_1192633296.gif239_front_small.gif

today Galatasaray has named roy keane there new manager he is happy to take the big step up to div 4 leders and is looking to help them brake into the Div 3 League next seasom he is beleved to be chacing Nani from Manchester United and hopes a deal can be made for the player.

More news to follow.