Lucio & Marquez

ars4nal_4ever

Just interested in peoples thoughts on these two defenders.

Marquez has been out injured for a while now, missing out on the brilliant run of form which has won Barca the treble at home. Plus, with the rise of Gerard Pique (who looks to be an outstanding prospect) I cant see him keeping his spot.

Lucio, although still a great player and Brazilian captain, Bayern Munich have struggled recently while the Bundesliga has dropped down the UEFA co-efficients list. Is a 94 still fair?

What does everyone think?

Re: Lucio & Marquez

marquez is very good and IMO was on course for a 94 prior to injury

barca played marquez and pique at CB a lot with puyol on the left and alves on the right, so i wouldnt be that surprised if they kept their defence like that for next season unless they sign a big name defender (which i doubt) and IMO marquez is more likely to start ahead of gabby milito

I think Lucio is just about clinging on to his 94. He's had it for years, and Bayern have been fairly poor for years. If they don't win the Bundesliga next season and do well in the CL, he could very well drop.

Marquez is class and should keep the 93. I don't think I need to say much about him; the others before have already said whatever there is really.

I personally think Lucio may be looking at a -1 to 93 next rating changes..hope not got him in a few of my major teams, but Bayern by there high standards were pretty poor in the Bundesliga this season, the defence looked decidely shaky at times and I think a couple of there players unfortunatley may be punished by SM. Having said all that they have made some good summer signings and I expect them to be back to summit like the Bayern of old next season