The Moan Thread

mase

Re: The Moan Thread

I want to moan about the new server. I know that there are "Bugs" but give me a break it was taking me about 5 minutes to scroll down the results page earlier. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Improved service my right bum cheek.

i know!!! its annoying

SM wont let me log in because their new server is pants :mad:

My missus cooking is horrid and a freak of nature occurs everytime she cooks chips....one side of the chip is burnt ( and i mean BLACK ) yet the other side....is raw????????????? :confused::confused::eek::eek: How is this possible? It is BEYOND me.

Ah... shows someones boredom when they moan on a football management forum lol :D

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as I cant moan on the site migration thread cos a stroppy Mod has spat his dumby out and closed it I thought I'd come back on here and have a good moan.

SM .....ARGHHHHHHH WORK DAMMIT!

Given that that "Stroppy Mod" is in fact a Game Dev, you should be advised that you are on thin ice there, even if this is the "Moan Thread" ;)

Given that that "Stroppy Mod" is in fact a Game Dev' date=' you should be advised that you are on thin ice there, even if this is the "Moan Thread" ;)[/quote'] Well I hope that he takes it as it was intended as a bit of a joke.... hence why I brought it on here.

Guest Toggs

Dunno' date=' Ive lost the will to live. I've been forced to watch the same **** my missus watches every night.[/quote']

BIG BRO?! :)

I dont watch it btw? :o

There is something we should ALL be moaning about....BIG BROTHER!!! WHY do people insist on speding their time watching other random people in a house being bored?? WHY?! It's infuriating that someone somewhere is making an awful lot of money out of a show that is just people in a house with nothing to do!!!!!