The Moan Thread

mase

Re: The Moan Thread

Can someone tell me the point in Britney spears? miming at gigs' date=' the silly little douchebag.

also fed up with Real Madrid flexing their money powers, as well as being fed up with people who cant play football +_+[/quote']

i know lol! big bro is annoying aswell

Guest Phill

Can someone tell me the point in Britney spears? miming at gigs' date=' the silly little douchebag.

also fed up with Real Madrid flexing their money powers, as well as being fed up with people who cant play football +_+[/quote']

LOL!

Says A Chelsea Fan! :P

I'm back with another moan- The site has been dodgy for me all night cant login then when I do kicks me out, manage to do three of my teams for tonight but then i've got 10 games just had a look ( funny it lets me in now team sheets are done) and my undeafeted west brom has a suspended defender with cannavaro sat in the reserves, Bad times.:(

Guest Toggs

Is anyone on the site now?

Yeah?

My moan is SM putting all my GC games back until 10PM :rolleyes:

They can't process all the results at once, let alone make a GC :)

Diaster waiting too happen GC60 is...

Guest Toggs

I can get as far as the log in page.

Well, reuslts in GC's are comig in now, so hope you can soon? :D

I've been fine since ive been on, from about half eight.

Guest Phill

FGS!

Just Change The Server Back Or Something!

Because This Is Just ridiculous!

There is currently a problem connecting to the soccermanager.com website, please check back later

Yeh a problem,

It Doesnt Work! :mad:

FGS!

Just Change The Server Back Or Something!

Because This Is Just ridiculous!

There is currently a problem connecting to the soccermanager.com website' date=' please check back later

Yeh a problem,

It Doesnt Work! :mad:[/quote']

I managed to get on by purposefully getting my password wrong the first time, then entering it right the second time, only to find that 11 of my 13 clubs are showing. EC106 and History in the Making have gone!

Guest Toggs

I managed to get on by purposefully getting my password wrong the first time' date=' then entering it right the second time, only to find that 11 of my 13 clubs are showing. EC106 and History in the Making have gone![/quote']

Only a blip mate. Im sure you havent lost your club(s)

My main moan is with teams who put every one of there 100+ 60 and 70 players on the loan list, especially in WC's but even in EC's. The whole point of looking on the loan list is to loan a player who can help my tem, or improve. I don't need Gilles Sunu up front thanks. I have plenty of players myself, depending on the setup, a WC I put up 86, a competitive EC, maybe 82.

i couldn't do my tactics tonight! :( (Dang server!) Now all my players are like 50% fitness as i couldn't get on Monday for cup games either. :o

It Always rains in Scotland :o

Its not the weekend for another 2 days (yes now you feel my pain! :o)

AND! Rafa is blowing £18m on Glenn Johnson. :o

1) i hate exams and studying- ive spent my whole weekend studying coz exams start on wednesday. it sucks!

2) i wanna be a gold member and join gc 60 but my parents will never allow me and no one on the forum is nice enough to buy it for me!:D i could have gotten some really good teams!:mad: