post-3233-1213183486.jpg

Name : Michelangelo Albertazzi

Date of Birth: 07/01/1991

Place of Birth: Bologna

Nationality: Italy

Height: 185 cm.

Weight: 73 Kg.

Role: Defender

As the left back of the Milan primavera team, Albertazzi has proved to be a potential star for the future, with him being moved to the first squad next season. The 18 year old has played for Italy U17, U19 and now U21 but is yet to make his official debut for the club. The defender has however featured in several friendlies for the first team and has impressed the management at Milan. A lot of Milan fans seem to have high hopes for the lad and I believe he'll feature next season for the club. Along with Pasini, Pedrocchi, Osuji, Gaeta and Oduamadi who are all in the Milan youth squads and not on the DB a lot is being expected. Milan bought full ownership of Albertazzi from Bologna in 2008 for 1.5 mil euros.

I know there's a lot of great scouts on the forum and if anyone can find anything else out about Albertazzi it'd be really appreciated. :)

Paloschi, Abate, Darmian and Di Gennaro are a few older players who've been impressive this season, either out on loan or with the squad. Abate has been recalled from Torino and could walk into the first team XI whilst Paloschi is expected to be Pippo's successor and Di Gennaro has also been a key player for Bologna this season as well.

Re: Michelangelo Albertazzi

Never knew Milan had so much going for them in the youth department other than Viudez, Darmian and Paloschi.

Di Gennaro is now at Genoa though - He was involved in the deal that saw Marco Borriello move the other way at the beginning of this season just gone. He has recently been on loan at Reggina, and has made 7 starts - 17 Subs - 793 Mins - 1 Goal.

Never knew Milan had so much going for them in the youth department other than Viudez' date=' Darmian and Paloschi.

Di Gennaro is now at Genoa though - He was involved in the deal that saw Marco Borriello move the other way at the beginning of this season just gone. He has recently been on loan at Reggina, and has made 7 starts - 17 Subs - 793 Mins - 1 Goal.[/quote']

I meant Reggina...:D

Di Gennaro, I think he is still co-owned between us though, right?

Viudez and Cardaccio are both on the DB and there's a lot of hope for them both in Milan and Uruguay. I can see both being loaned and if they don't impress will be sold for a profit. There isn't really much going on for the youth team tbh and that's whats been annoying the fans it seems. Albertazzi could potentially be a class defender if he makes the step up next season and impresses but he could also fail like several youngstars have and just leave and play for a lower Serie A team or even Serie B team, like Marzoratti or Darmian. Gaeta is really young and as an AM, 22 goals in 22 games is pretty impressive.

I meant Reggina...:D

Di Gennaro' date=' I think he is still co-owned between us though, right?

Viudez and Cardaccio are both on the DB and there's a lot of hope for them both in Milan and Uruguay. I can see both being loaned and if they don't impress will be sold for a profit. There isn't really much going on for the youth team tbh and that's whats been annoying the fans it seems. Albertazzi could potentially be a class defender if he makes the step up next season and impresses but he could also fail like several youngstars have and just leave and play for a lower Serie A team or even Serie B team, like Marzoratti or Darmian. Gaeta is really young and as an AM, 22 goals in 22 games is pretty impressive.[/quote']

Yeah Di Gennaro is co-owned. Gaeta sounds impressive with that strike rate, especially as its coming from a deeper role in midfield. B)

Am I right in thinking that Darmian was was seen as the successor to the legend, Paulo Maldini though?

Yeah Di Gennaro is co-owned. Gaeta sounds impressive with that strike rate' date=' especially as its coming from a deeper role in midfield. B)

Am I right in thinking that Darmian was was seen as the successor to the legend, Paulo Maldini though?[/quote']

He's still with the club and he can still develop but he's made too many mistakes it seems when he's been given the chance and people on the Milans forums aren't too impressed by him. I however believe he can develop into a useful defender. He's shown he's got potential and like it's been proven in Italy over and over again maybe he'll suddenly hit form when he's really old :D

He captains Italy U19 I think and I'd like Milan to keep him and play him more now that Leonardo is manager. Maybe we can do what we did with Antonini or Abate and loan him about to see if he's ready as well.

He's still with the club and he can still develop but he's made too many mistakes it seems when he's been given the chance and people on the Milans forums aren't too impressed by him. I however believe he can develop into a useful defender. He's shown he's got potential and like it's been proven in Italy over and over again maybe he'll suddenly hit form when he's really old :D

He captains Italy U19 I think and I'd like Milan to keep him and play him more now that Leonardo is manager. Maybe we can do what we did with Antonini or Abate and loan him about to see if he's ready as well.

Oh thats terrible news, that he has made errors at crucial moments, because if he captains the Italian U19 side, which I imagine is up there with the best in the world, he must be a talent in the making. Yeah, lol he will probably start playing in the form of a world class defender at 33 years of age :D. By then he will be as slow as a cucumber, but will have the footballing brain of Albert Einstein like Maldini etc. :o