Torres+Gerrard and tj h's Scouting Mission!

Brazilian Starlet Pernao

Pernao (Rafael de Souza Rodolfo)

19288500.jpg

Young whizzkid know as Pernao looks set for a move to big spending Manchester City as Chelsea however look to miss out.

The striker has also been chased by an ever growing list of top European clubs, even though he is yet to play for Fluminense's first team.

Manchester City manager Mark Hughes is confident that a deal consisting of a £3million deal, plus add-ons, after further talks with his club and family.

I also going to make a seperate thread for him as I can ad more updated information on him and I think the potential shows a need to create one.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bakary Sare - Anderlecht Bakary Sare SM Stats Club: RSC Anderlecht Age:19 years old Born: 5 April 1990 Nationality: Position: Defensive Midfield/Central Midfield Foot: Right Rating: 78

Me and tj h have combined forces to produce a detailed talent thread for all to enjoy. I will post some players and he will post some. Therefore it will be growing in size over the coming weeks and

Re: Torres+Gerrard and tj h's Scouting Mission! Igor Pita Club: Nacional Madeira Age : 20 Date of Birth: 31-05-1989 Nationality: Portuguese Position: Left Back/Centre Back (LB/CB) DB

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Dominic Maroh - FC Nurnberg

Dominic Maroh

slika.asp?slika=13767

SM Stats

Club: FC Nurnberg

Born: 4 March 1987

Nationality: flags_of_Slovenia.gif

Position: Centre Back

Foot: Right

Rating: 78

SM Value: 900k

Current Season Stats

Starts - 20

Sub Appearances - 0

Goals - 1

Career Stats

2008 - 2009 20A 1G

Media

1648173294-8603550_2(1).9.jpg

83953581.600.400.nuremberg.germany.december.mike.frantz.dominic.maroh.nuremberg.celebrate.goal.during.bundesliga.match.between.nuernberg.hansa.rostock.december.easycredit.stadium.nuremberg.germany.jpg

Personal Overview

Will be playing 1st division next season if he stays on at Nurnberg who clinched promotion this season. Maroh has played in 20 games for Nurnberg scoring 1 goal and also rated 78' date=' if he plays the majority of games next season in the Bundesliga, a strong rise might be drawn upon him.[/size']

tj h above, "if he plays the majority of games next season in the Bundesliga" Update: Played 4 games out of 4 so far (lost 2 drawn 2) for Nurnberg in Bundesliga & 1 in DFB Pokal (whatever that is, cup???). Hope it helps? It should certainly help his rating of 78. Average of other 4 Nurnberg CB's is 83. Okay?