Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld

JuniorBlue

Hello, after being awarded a setup by problems and various issues with Roy_Keane's setup, i now have a setup to make ready for SM Forum users. Members who have been mis-treated get the first choice of clubs, and then the rest of the teams will get offered to other managers who express their interest over this thread. Roy Keane's setup was to include some of the best teams in the world in 3 divisions, however my idea for the setup is to have lesser known teams, and with this it tests not only your manegerial skills but your transfer skills in helping them reach heights of success, so at the moment i am planning to leave out very big clubs on SM.

As for the teams who are in this setup i'm still unsure of what teams to include. Here are some of my early ideas:

- To include teams that participated in the UEFA Cup 08/09

- To have teams that are to be in the Europa League next year

- Teams who have been relegated and promoted throughout the world

- Teams who narrowly missed out on European places in various divisions worldwide

These are just my suggesstions and i encourage you to post yours. This setup is planned to be made on Sunday 14th June, but i will take as long as necessary to make this setup one of the best custom setups on SM. There are various SM Members who as already said deserve first prority for a team after being mis-treated but i shall make more places available for managers who want them. Finally, i'd like to end by saying every SM member will get the team they've asked for. No messing about, and place your trust with me as once interest is expressed i will make sure you get your club you have enquired about. Once the idea has been confirmed, clubs will be placed and allocated to those who have been mis-treated and then the rest will be first come first serve.

To End, For now please, post your name and whether your interested in joining, also feedback is appreciated on the above ideas, and please post any ideas of your own, they are valued deeply by me and other SM members. Thanks for your valued time and i hope you enjoy this setup. Thanks, Mr.MCFC (Formally Operation-A)

Re: Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld

Count me in' date=' when do you think you'll have a list of teams????[/quote']

Once an overall idea has been summarised and enough interest has been gathered. Please take into account other SM users mis-treated by Roy Keane's setup will be higher on the pecking order for teams ordered by SM but on a first come first serve basis you would then to be able to get your team. Any feedback on the ideas listed above, or any ideas of your own. All are taken into consideration.

Hello' date=' after being awarded a setup by problems and various issues with Roy_Keane's setup, i now have a setup to make ready for SM Forum users. Members who have been mis-treated get the first choice of clubs, and then the rest of the teams will get offered to other managers who express their interest over this thread. Roy Keane's setup was to include some of the best teams in the world in 3 divisions, however my idea for the setup is to have lesser known teams, and with this it tests not only your manegerial skills but your transfer skills in helping them reach heights of success, so at the moment i am planning to leave out very big clubs on SM.

As for the teams who are in this setup i'm still unsure of what teams to include. Here are some of my early ideas:

- To include teams that participated in the UEFA Cup 08/09

- To have teams that are to be in the Europa League next year

- Teams who have been relegated and promoted throughout the world

- Teams who narrowly missed out on European places in various divisions worldwide

These are just my suggesstions and i encourage you to post yours. This setup is planned to be made on Sunday 14th June, but i will take as long as necessary to make this setup one of the best custom setups on SM. There are various SM Members who as already said deserve first prority for a team after being mis-treated but i shall make more places available for managers who want them. Finally, i'd like to end by saying every SM member will get the team they've asked for. No messing about, and place your trust with me as once interest is expressed i will make sure you get your club you have enquired about. Once the idea has been confirmed, clubs will be placed and allocated to those who have been mis-treated and then the rest will be first come first serve.

To End, For now please, post your name and whether your interested in joining, also feedback is appreciated on the above ideas, and please post any ideas of your own, they are valued deeply by me and other SM members. Thanks for your valued time and i hope you enjoy this setup. Thanks, Mr.MCFC (Formally Operation-A)

Hi we have spoken before if possible my first choice would be Barcelona second choice would be Liverpool. I appreciate you making this set up!

Once an overall idea has been summarised and enough interest has been gathered. Please take into account other SM users mis-treated by Roy Keane's setup will be higher on the pecking order for teams ordered by SM but on a first come first serve basis you would then to be able to get your team. Any feedback on the ideas listed above' date=' or any ideas of your own. All are taken into consideration.[/center']

Wht do you mean by mis-treated in his set up????

Wht do you mean by mis-treated in his set up????

Before making the set up he asked people to request clubs to have in his set up, My experience I chose Liverpool and he actually wrote it down in the forums as Monorn-Liverpool and I talked to him in private messages letting him know it was me and communicated with him on when the league would be started. The day came and he gave Liverpool to someone else and his excuse was, someone pretended to be me and he got it, He then cussed at me and blocked me.

I Was Ment To Have Bayern In His Setup And He Didnt Give Me Them

:( But Im Glad You Got Somthing Out Of It .. Id Join i Wouldnt Mind Barca Arsenal Or Liverpool ...

Cheers Mate

Hi we have spoken before if possible my first choice would be Barcelona second choice would be Liverpool. I appreciate you making this set up!

Read the first post please, it expresses the idea of UEFA Cup so these teams wouldnt be in it :confused:

Hey Adam.

I'd love to join mate. :)

I don't want a big club, i'd like to have a club like West Ham who narrowly missed out on a place in Europe.

I suggest a few options for the setup, getting a certain amount of people to join, then splitting up into groups, like the La Resistance layout. And then added onto it, GOAL layout, where you get given a certain nation for each position, like a German keeper and then an English midfield etc.

Would love to join once again. Keep me informed mate.

Before making the set up he asked people to request clubs to have in his set up' date=' My experience I chose Liverpool and he actually wrote it down in the forums as Monorn-Liverpool and I talked to him in private messages letting him know it was me and communicated with him on when the league would be started. The day came and he gave Liverpool to someone else and his excuse was, someone pretended to be me and he got it, He then cussed at me and blocked me.[/quote']

Hes a bit of a crank, he took over a Athletico Madrid team in my set-up sold most of the top rated players for cash and lesser rated players then left after two days leaving a team no-body wants:mad::mad::(:confused::eek::(

Hes a bit of a crank' date=' he took over a Athletico Madrid team in my set-up sold most of the top rated players for cash and lesser rated players then left after two days leaving a team no-body wants:mad::mad::(:confused::eek::([/quote']

Yea reading through some of his posts in his set up he sold I believe Rooney, and Ronaldo... lol

Hes a bit of a crank' date=' he took over a Athletico Madrid team in my set-up sold most of the top rated players for cash and lesser rated players then left after two days leaving a team no-body wants:mad::mad::(:confused::eek::([/quote']

lol he always does it in one of my leagues he took over ac milan and sold kaka for two **** roma players lol bless him

Due to the big demand for Uefa Champions League clubs, i must tell you that they will be included in this new gameworld to your delight. The UEFA Cup theme will be put into place and a divison with teams who narrowly missed out on European football and a few Southern American clubs will be included. Thanks, Adam

Due to the big demand for Uefa Champions League clubs' date=' i must tell you that they will be included in this new gameworld to your delight. The UEFA Cup theme will be put into place and a divison with teams who narrowly missed out on European football and a few Southern American clubs will be included. Thanks, Adam[/quote']

in that case Barca pls m8:D

Due to the big demand for Uefa Champions League clubs' date=' i must tell you that they will be included in this new gameworld to your delight. The UEFA Cup theme will be put into place and a divison with teams who narrowly missed out on European football and a few Southern American clubs will be included. Thanks, Adam[/quote']

w00t!! :D

10char

Yea i wouldn't mind being in Keane's league and taking some players lol!

in that case Barca pls m8:D

Other members are higher priority than you at the moment. Please no rush for teams no teamlist will be compiled to midway this week. But discuss ideas, and spread the word. I only want commited, experienced managers. Not people who will leave when a GC is made or managers that aren't prepared to manage the team for the long term.

Other members are higher priority than you at the moment. Please no rush for teams no teamlist will be compiled to midway this week. But discuss ideas' date=' and spread the word. I only want commited, experienced managers. Not people who will leave when a GC is made or managers that aren't prepared to manage the team for the long term.[/quote']

I am 100 percent commited I think an idea that should be implemented would be having people also use the newspaper in the game world itself I always find those cool to write and read about :)

Other members are higher priority than you at the moment. Please no rush for teams no teamlist will be compiled to midway this week. But discuss ideas' date=' and spread the word.[b'] I only want commited, experienced managers.[/b] Not people who will leave when a GC is made or managers that aren't prepared to manage the team for the long term.

that should be me in then iv been commited with both of my two teams one for 3 seasons and the other for 2 seasons :) and have a rep of 109 :)

Because i am committed to this setup i am prepared to give some of my time up for this tomorrow in between GCSE exams. I have come to a provisional decision there will be three divisions.

Division 1 - Potential European Champions and Teams who have narrowly missed out on European football this year.

Division 2 - Teams that have been the UEFA Cup this year, or teams who are in the Europa League next year.

Division 3 - European Heavyweights and Champions League teams.

I'm still considering on how many teams in each division but under my current state of mind i'm opting for 10/12 in each division. I shall plan out what teams are going to be in this over the next two days, but for example there will be a minimum of 2/3 clubs from each country in each division. For example: MCFC, Fulham, A.Villa in Div 2 - that is not confirmed.

Can i please make it clear, to anybody expecting a good team such as Barca, Real Madrid - There are members from Roy Keane's setup who have more priority than you due to the siutation. Once they get the first choice of teams the rest will be up for grabs on a first come first serve basis. I can't stress this enough.

Hey MR.MCFC

i think you should do it as

2 leagues 12 teams per league

league 1

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Chelsea

Inter Milan

Manchetser United

AC Milan

Bayern Munchen