Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld

Re: Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld

id love to join with maybe everton or fulham.

on your earlier post: that had

Division 1 - Potential European Champions and Teams who have narrowly missed out on European football this year.

Division 2 - Teams that have been the UEFA Cup this year, or teams who are in the Europa League next year.

Division 3 - European Heavyweights and Champions League teams.

id add in a Division 4- Random minnows from around the world

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld Hey Adam. I'd love to join mate. I don't want a big club, i'd like to have a club like West Ham who narrowly missed out on a place in Europe. I suggest a f

Re: Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld Looking good for Spain in Division 2. Two representatives with a few people interested in Valencia in Division 1. However, will they be the top nation or will o

Re: Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld We're just waiting to see what team these fellow SM Members want. Shack Monorn Niks If i get no reply by Tuesday 9th June 2009, 8PM then the setup will go

Guest jamster111

Read the first post please' date=' it expresses the idea of UEFA Cup so these teams wouldnt be in it :confused:[/quote']

Idiots.

You Know Who I Would Love To Have? :D

Valencia :)

Europa League You Said... xD

If You Want Standard To Strat Lower Than That I'm Fine With Linfield Or Middlesbrough

And Are Some Of You Blind?

Europa League Does Not Mean Blinkin Barcelona Or Madrid

Morons.

hey,

Well done Mr.MCFC. Appreciate the effort Brother!! :)

And now for the Setup idea. Can i suggust something? Don't make it a Too Big Setup. Just 16 to 20 [max] managers. This way u'll not only get a Active Setup but all the teams will get lots of talent outside of the Setup and this way all teams will be strong and more often than not the BETTER manager will win rather than the Squad with the higher rated Players. And that's wat SM is about rite? MANAGER Vs MANAGER :D

And I'd Suggust i keep the all teams of a SINGLE type. Look, why i'm saying this is because If someone has a MAN UTD, BARCA, REAL MADRID or INTER and than some other guy has a WEST HAM or a FULHAM it just isn't as Competitive. Yes, 1st season it'll be fun but the next season when there r Promotions and relegations it'll ruin the fun..

Now i ain't sure if this is possible or not but i'm Suggusting this.

2 Divisions - 8 teams

Division 1 -

1.Manchester United

2.Real Madrid

3.Internazionale

4.Liverpool

5.Arsenal

6.Milan

7.Chelsea

8.Barcelona

Division 2 -

1.Roma

2.Lyon

3.Atl├ętico Madrid

4.Sevilla

5.Villarreal

6.Juventus

7.Bayern Munich

8.Valencia

It'll be a Great Setup. With the Best Managers and the Best Teams and since it's a Small setup the SEASONS will be SMALL and It'll keep the managers Interested too, if the 1st season is not too good for them the next season isn't too far away either..

So just Think Over this idea and Let us know what you decide.

cheers

take Care

God Bless

P.S - Mr.MCFC plz read my PM i think we need to talk.

Anyways whichever Setup you make i'll just put down few of my team choices and if i get any of these i'll be more than happy.

In order of Preference

1.Man Utd

2.Real Madrid

3.Man City

4.Inter Milan

5.Sporting Lisbon

6.Valencia

7.Everton

Any of these teams will do!!! :D:D:D

Guest jamster111

Anyways whichever Setup you make i'll just put down few of my team choices and if i get any of these i'll be more than happy.

In order of Preference

1.Man Utd

2.Real Madrid

3.Man City

4.Inter Milan

5.Sporting Lisbon

6.Valencia

7.Everton

Any of these teams will do!!! :D:D:D

Mate can you not read

Its EUROPA League

ot Champions League Or Mid Tablers

Pay Attention

Mate can you not read

Its EUROPA League

ot Champions League Or Mid Tablers

Pay Attention

PLEASE PARDON me your HIGHNESS :P but do check my choices again.

i've given all possible teams, let him make any setup he wants to. out of those 7 teams atleast 1 will be in the setup and i'd like to take it..

be it EUROPA league, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE or any other thing doesn't matter.

are you happy, MAJESTY? :D

Guest jamster111

could i have Inter in this league then mate.:)

He Said Europa League! xD

Why Does No One Read Things Properly

Does My Sexually Frustrated Head In It Does

Lol If You Noticed Guy Before

I Said Valencia A Couple Of Posts Before :rolleyes:

Take Them Off Your List ;)

Right after deep consideration, and half an hour thinking about what i could do i've come up with a provisional plan, and it shall be briefed and listed below.

Intro To The League

After much call for having European Champions League teams involved i have agreed to include them in some part of this setup. I feel it's only fair for those people who were granted these teams int he first place to get them, so as stated, this will be the last time i say it, people who have been mis-treated and involved in the situation with Roy Keane and his setup will get first priority on teams, and this contact will begin within the next few days. Then once the 5/6 teams approximately have been taken and chose the rest of the teams will up for the public to take, and this is where you SM Members come in.

Layout Of The League

I have now come to a provisional layout of teams, divisions and key information which i must make sure you read, as this will help function the setup and help you understand how it is going to be functioned. The information is as listed below:

• 2 Divisions
  • Either 10 teams or 16 teams in each Division
  • No transfer restrictions and regulations.
  • All UEFA Champions League & Other Teams will start in Div 2
  • All Europa League and Others will start in Div 1

Theme Of The League

The theme to the league is based on four major leagues around the world, and how powerful they are. These leagues being the English, German, Spanish, and Italian leagues. In each Division there will be either 2 teams from each of these leagues, or 3 teams from each of these leagues depending on how much interest there is in the setup. However, we can't forget the other teams in the league who represent other areas of the world such as Russia, Turkey, France who all have very strong teams in their league. This means that these teams will be represented in a section called Rest Of The World with either 2 teams being in each division or 3, same as England, Italy, Spain and Germany etc. If that was all a bit too complicated, heres to help you understand the above:

• 2 Divisions
  • There will be 5 Sections of the world involved. These sections will have teams from these leagues.
  • 5 Sections = England, Germany, Italy, Spain & Rest Of The World.
  • There will be either 2 teams from each league or 3 teams from each league in each division.

I'm going to leave it there as i'm on a strict time limit but the above is for you to read and get you interested in the setup. Believe me, this has been well thought out and i'm certainly looking forward to getting stuck in. Later today a list of teams will be posted where managers can post their interest, but for now try to think of names for the setup. I'm currently thinking of calling it 'El Futuro'. Thanks, Mr.MCFC

Right after deep consideration' date=' and half an hour thinking about what i could do i've come up with a provisional plan, and it shall be briefed and listed below.[/center']

Intro To The League

After much call for having European Champions League teams involved i have agreed to include them in some part of this setup. I feel it's only fair for those people who were granted these teams int he first place to get them, so as stated, this will be the last time i say it, people who have been mis-treated and involved in the situation with Roy Keane and his setup will get first priority on teams, and this contact will begin within the next few days. Then once the 5/6 teams approximately have been taken and chose the rest of the teams will up for the public to take, and this is where you SM Members come in.

Layout Of The League

I have now come to a provisional layout of teams, divisions and key information which i must make sure you read, as this will help function the setup and help you understand how it is going to be functioned. The information is as listed below:

• 2 Divisions
  • No transfer restrictions and regulations.
  • All UEFA Champions League & Other Teams will start in Div 2
  • All Europa League and Others will start in Div 1

Theme Of The League

The theme to the league is based on four major leagues around the world, and how powerful they are. These leagues being the English, German, Spanish, and Italian leagues. In each Division there will be either 2 teams from each of these leagues, or 3 teams from each of these leagues depending on how much interest there is in the setup. However, we can't forget the other teams in the league who represent other areas of the world such as Russia, Turkey, France who all have very strong teams in their league. This means that these teams will be represented in a section called Rest Of The World with either 2 teams being in each division or 3, same as England, Italy, Spain and Germany etc. If that was all a bit too complicated, heres to help you understand the above:

• 2 Divisions
  • There will be 5 Sections of the world involved. These sections will have teams from these leagues.
  • 5 Sections = England, Germany, Italy, Spain & Rest Of The World.
  • There will be either 2 teams from each league or 3 teams from each league in each division.

I'm going to leave it there as i'm on a strict time limit but the above is for you to read and get you interested in the setup. Believe me, this has been well thought out and i'm certainly looking forward to getting stuck in. Later today a list of teams will be posted where managers can post their interest, but for now try to think of names for the setup. I'm currently thinking of calling it 'El Futuro'. Thanks, Mr.MCFC

seems a realli nice idea. just 2 questions is buying from external or unmanaged allowed. you could always add on that you can only buy players playing in the league that your team play for to make it more like a quest to find the strongest league?- e.g. Fulham can buy from Liverpool but not Inter. What do you think of that idea?

seems a realli nice idea. just 2 questions is buying from external or unmanaged allowed. you could always add on that you can only buy players playing in the league that your team play for to make it more like a quest to find the strongest league?- e.g. Fulham can buy from Liverpool but not Inter. What do you think of that idea?

Currently, buying from external is allowed.

Also, i wasn't planning on making it the strongest league but it is definetly something thats worth considering. I've also got more ideas incluidng friendly tournaments and feeder clubs. Also a league table will be set up for the international sections similar to a world cup league thing which will be done over many seasons.

Currently' date=' buying from external is allowed.

Also, i wasn't planning on making it the strongest league but it is definetly something thats worth considering. I've also got more ideas incluidng friendly tournaments and feeder clubs. Also a league table will be set up for the international sections similar to a world cup league thing which will be done over many seasons.[/quote']

Some really good ideas there, cant wait to get the setup going:)

Teams In The League - Provisional

Division 1:

Man City

Aston Villa

Valencia

Villareal

Roma

Milan

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

CSKA

Bordeaux

If demand is high, a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.

Division 2:

Man United

Liverpool

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Werder Bremen

FC Porto

Lyon

Same as Div 1, If demand is high, a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.

The Colours represent the nations:

Blue = Teams from the English 'Premier League'

Red = Teams from the Spanish 'La Liga'

Orange = Teams from the Italian 'Serie A'

Brown = Teams from the German 'Bundesliga'

Grey = Teams from Other Countries In The World

Division 1:

Man City

Aston Villa

Valencia

Villareal

Roma

Milan

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

CSKA

Bordeaux

If demand is high' date=' a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.[/center']

Division 2:

Man United

Liverpool

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Werder Bremen

FC Porto

Lyon

Same as Div 1, If demand is high, a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.

Man U Liverpool Milan :)

Guest TOM_HEMY

Division 1:

Man City

Aston Villa

Valencia

Villareal

Roma

Milan

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

CSKA

Bordeaux

If demand is high' date=' a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.[/center']

Division 2:

Man United

Liverpool

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Werder Bremen

FC Porto

Lyon

juventus or valencia please mate

Division 1:

Man City

Aston Villa

Valencia

Villareal

Roma

Milan

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

CSKA

Bordeaux

If demand is high, a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.

Division 2:

Man United - RGibbs

Liverpool

Barcelona - Bailg

Real Madrid - Twisted

Internazionale

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Werder Bremen

FC Porto

Lyon

Division 1:

Man City

Aston Villa

Valencia

Villareal

Roma

Milan

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

CSKA

Bordeaux

Division 2:

Man United

Liverpool

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Werder Bremen

FC Porto

Lyon

If no-one is wanting them I'll take Milan Happily, as i had them in 'roy keane's' setup but he threatned to pull out of a transfer if i "did not write a good enough article on it on his thread" so i quit...So basically that is why i'm looking for another Milan in a forumer filled setup :D:D

yo whats up bro i have been away for a while and all hell brakes loose with roy keane now firstly can i rep england with villa please and also how bad can it b everyone makes mistakes you no you are telling me you have never mucked up on somthing i have seen his thred and it looks like he is triying his best this game is for fun not fites i no it is rong what he done but if you look he has livepool juvenus and ac millan wating for the people he upset so give the guy a brake and also if he was to apply for a team here what what wold you say no i would understand but you have to rise above the bate so can i be aston villa and just forgive the guy just remember you only have one life live it in pice and tanks.

my gamer tag is martin oneal.