Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld

JuniorBlue

Re: Operation-A's New Custom GameWorld

If no-one is wanting them I'll take Milan Happily' date=' as i had them in 'roy keane's' setup but he threatned to pull out of a transfer if i "did not write a good enough article on it on his thread" so i quit...So basically that is why i'm looking for another Milan in a forumer filled setup :D:D[/quote']

Sorry i had you down anyway as someone who had been ill-treated in Roy Keane's setup. Milan are yours.

yo whats up bro i have been away for a while and all hell brakes loose with roy keane now firstly can i rep england with villa please and also how bad can it b everyone makes mistakes you no you are telling me you have never mucked up on somthing i have seen his thred and it looks like he is triying his best this game is for fun not fites i no it is rong what he done but if you look he has livepool juvenus and ac millan wating for the people he upset so give the guy a brake and also if he was to apply for a team here what what wold you say no i would understand but you have to rise above the bate so can i be aston villa and just forgive the guy just remember you only have one life live it in pice and tanks.

my gamer tag is martin oneal.

Your the same person as Roy Keane, jog on.

Teams In The League - Provisional

Division 1:

Man City

Aston Villa

Valencia

Villareal

Roma

Milan - TheRealGreenAndWhiteHFC

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

CSKA

Bordeaux

If demand is high, a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.

Division 2:

Man United - RGibbs

Liverpool

Barcelona - Bailg

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Werder Bremen

FC Porto

Lyon

Same as Div 1, If demand is high, a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.

The Colours represent the nations:

Blue = Teams from the English 'Premier League'

Red = Teams from the Spanish 'La Liga'

Orange = Teams from the Italian 'Serie A'

Brown = Teams from the German 'Bundesliga'

Grey = Teams from Other Countries In The World

yo whats up bro i have been away for a while and all hell brakes loose with roy keane now firstly can i rep england with villa please and also how bad can it b everyone makes mistakes you no you are telling me you have never mucked up on somthing i have seen his thred and it looks like he is triying his best this game is for fun not fites i no it is rong what he done but if you look he has livepool juvenus and ac millan wating for the people he upset so give the guy a brake and also if he was to apply for a team here what what wold you say no i would understand but you have to rise above the bate so can i be aston villa and just forgive the guy just remember you only have one life live it in pice and tanks.

my gamer tag is martin oneal.

someone should report this clown...

what u meen i dont go bck on my word but ok try an make peace in the game so everyone can have fun and u call me a liyer ok then i would love to join but wont be called somone i berly no.

What do i mean? I mean that your back on your old account pretending to be someone else. I've been on this game alot longer than you, and SM Forum and i've read in threads and posts where people have said it's your second account so it's an epic fail. Could i now please ask you nicely you understand the situation, as described by many people, so i wish you could leave this thread for the good of my setup which will make sure all managers get their teams, and for the good of fellow SM Members who want to join, and maybe put off by your antics. Also your the only person who refers to their SM Forum name as a gamertag as seen on both accounts and for someone who hasnt been on Forum in ages, this martinoneal certainly in his last post knew everything to do with what was going on with roykeane.

what u meen i dont go bck on my word but ok try an make peace in the game so everyone can have fun and u call me a liyer ok then i would love to join but wont be called somone i berly no.

You are Roy Keane and if you werent then he wouldnt let you in the setup anyway, i have seen your teams in many GC's you take them and turn them into a completly useless teams of players rated around 60! And then you leave them after a couple of games???

>> UPDATED <<

Division 1:

Man City - Mr.MCFC

Aston Villa

Valencia

Villareal

Roma

Milan - TheRealWhite&GreenHFC

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

CSKA

Bordeaux

If demand is high, a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.

Division 2:

Man United - RGibbs

Liverpool

Barcelona - Bailg

Real Madrid - Twisted

Internazionale

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Werder Bremen

FC Porto

Lyon

Same as Div 1, If demand is high, a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.

You are Roy Keane and if you werent then he wouldnt let you in the setup anyway' date=' i have seen your teams in many GC's you take them and turn them into a completly useless teams of players rated around 60! And then you leave them after a couple of games???[/quote']

Thats exactly what he did in my Game world he that he joined:mad::confused::(

What a mug:rolleyes:

Looking good for Spain in Division 2. Two representatives with a few people interested in Valencia in Division 1. However' date=' will they be the top nation or will other nations such as England and Italy prove to be a much bigger threat.[/quote']

Ha! Of Course Italy will reign supreme with me managing one of their top teams :D On a serious note, i have just one question:

What was your reasoning behind putting the bigger teams in the lower division?

Make that 2 questions :P How many teams will be promoted/relegated?B)

>> UPDATED <<

Division 1:

Man City

Aston Villa

Valencia

Villareal

Roma

Milan - TheRealWhite&GreenHFC

Hamburg

Wolfsburg

CSKA

Bordeaux

If demand is high' date=' a club would be added to each nation being represented, however this would leave 15 teams in each division which isn't possible so a wildcard club would be added into each division to make up the numbers.[/center']

Division 2:

Man United - RGibbs

Liverpool

Barcelona - Bailg

Real Madrid - Twisted

Internazionale

Juventus

Bayern Munich

Werder Bremen

FC Porto

Lyon

Are you not having a team Dale??

Ha! Of Course Italy will reign supreme with me managing one of their top teams :D On a serious note' date=' i have just one question:

What was your reasoning behind putting the bigger teams in the lower division?

Make that 2 questions :P How many teams will be promoted/relegated?B)[/quote']

I was thinking 2/3 teams promoted and relegated.

Bigger clubs start in Div2 as it gives the Div1 teams something to challenge for. Survival.

If they manage to do this, more money comes their away, meaning they can establish themselves into a top side in the setup, and they can represent their nation in the Nation Leaderboard which is to be posted on this thread.

Darn you! It's Adam' date=' i bought the account off my brother but i can't change the name :confused: I've updated it before i seen this post anyway with my choice of team. Have one guess :o[/quote']

Man City:confused::D

Bigger clubs start in Div2 as it gives the Div1 teams something to challenge for. Survival.

If they manage to do this' date=' more money comes their away, meaning they can establish themselves into a top side in the setup, and they can represent their nation in the Nation Leaderboard which is to be posted on this thread.[/quote']

Sorry, I don't fully understand the rules. I am Barcelona so will i be buying players from Spain only, or not:o

Darn you! It's Adam' date=' i bought the account off my brother but i can't change the name :confused: I've updated it before i seen this post anyway with my choice of team. Have one guess :o[/quote']

Err, the other greatest team in Manchester...... Hyde Utd lol:p

If they manage to do this' date=' more money comes their away, meaning they can establish themselves into a top side in the setup, and they can represent their nation in the Nation Leaderboard which is to be posted on this thread.[/quote']

okay, sounds good. :D

EDIT: I'd do 2 up 2 down, and you should replace Villa with Arsenal...they would attract more interest?

Sorry' date=' I don't fully understand the rules. I am Barcelona so will i be buying players from Spain only, or not:o[/quote']

Sorry for sounding confusing

There are no transfer regulations or restrictions, you can buy anybody from any time, from any country. All it means that, based on your teams league peformance and how many points they get each game, it will be added to all other teams who represent your nation. This willl be done with all 5 nations. A leaderboard will be constantly up on the thread, showing a leaderboard of each nation and how manypoints they have collectively got.