The "SPECIAL" Setup

Niks

Hey Guys,

As some of you know, I'm creating my 1st CUSTOM SETUP very soon [Hopefully as a part of my 18th BASH celebration :P:p ]

Now i don't know whether this kind of setup has ever been made earlier or not. But i'm hoping it hasn't ever been made earlier but i hope it hasn't.

So here's my IDEA which i've thought of.

SETUP INFORMATION -

DIVISIONS - 2

Teams - 16 to 20 [ But may increase, depends on the response ]

Managers - Invites will be sent but if you are interested post here i'll think over it but the Invitees will get the 1st preference :)

THE "SPECIAL" IDEA -

I've always believed that SM is a GAME for the MANAGERS and it's about who's the better manager and not about who has the better STARTING 11

Player ratings. So in order to make it Competitive each team can have Only 1 YOUTH player and 1 SENIOR player from 1 COUNTRY not more than that. This way all the teams will be strong the Best Part is you'll have to sell some Great Players and do Lots of scouting. Also since there are so many players from so many COUNTRIES it won't be hard to get a squad of around 25-30 odd players.

RULES -

1.Each team can have just 2 Players from 1 Country in their SQUAD

2.Out of the 2 players 1 has to be Under-21 [youth squad] and the other can be Over-21 [senior Squad]

For example - Barcelona squad can have only 1 SPANISH player. So They can have ONLY INIESTA or ONLY XAVI but not both. In addition to that they can have just 1 SPAINISH YOUTH player not more than that.

3.All The Top Clubs will be included.

4.All the teams must have a PROPER team[only 2 players from 1 country (1 youth + 1 Senior)] before the fifth turn of matches. It doesn't matter how you do it, Sell them to EXTERNAL clubs, Sell them to fellow managers, Throw them out in Swap Deals nobody cares as long as you follow the RULES. but If you fail to clear out players before the 5th Turn you'll be PENALISED. But still not decided the punishment [some suggestions plz :P ]

So here's wat i've Come up with. I think it's a Different and interesting idea and i want it to be a GREAT SUCCESS and hopefully with some GREAT MANAGERS we'll make it a grand SUCCESS!!!!!!

Hoping to see a good response and Do Suggest a good TITLE for the setup and also a PENALTY for teams which fail to follow the rules.

Cheers

Take Care

GOD BLESS!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The "SPECIAL" Setup

i willl join, it sounds a great idea. Just one question though wat if i get sergio busquets when he is still 20 years old and wont to keep hold of him and when he is 22 do i have to sell him straight away or can i keep him ( considering i already have one spanish player).

i willl join' date=' it sounds a great idea. Just one question though wat if i get sergio busquets when he is still 20 years old and wont to keep hold of him and when he is 22 do i have to sell him straight away or can i keep him ( considering i already have one spanish player).[/quote']

Well i knew someone would ask this question and i should had made it clear earlier but i'll answer it now.

"NO Team can have 2 players[under 21 or over 21] from the same country at ANY MOMENT of time in the game"

which means if u buy busquets when's he's 20 and u choose iniesta to be the other spanish player [over 21] the moment busquets turns 22 you'll have to choose either Iniesta or busquets you can't have Both at the same time..

So at all times your squad can have only 1 under-21 player and 1 over-21 player

I hope i made it clear

well i think i can atleast make a list for all the managers who r interested to join than we can have a final number soon..

MANAGERS IN SO FAR..

Experienced forummers -

1.Niks

2.Alan crazy Bones Neller

3.SonOfPluto

4.Sir Fred

5.Smartdoc

6.gozgoz8

7.Torres+Gerrard

8.snowy4Liverpool

9.Seftinho

10.meeuws

11.jamster111

12.dazinho

13.Carlos Gustavo Stelin

14.Nick Justice

15.Bailg

16.hutch_mufc

17.Nathan Kirby

18.red_devil909000

19.LiamSmith

20.RGibbs

21.inicikirock

NewBies -

1.legend_707

2.Twisted

3.bebe247

4.the_boss

5.Monorn

6.SeLkY

7.Roy keane 1

8.NumberSix

Will be updating this same post ever now and then so keep an eye for this..

And if By mistake i've Missed your name just post on this thread and i'll put it up.

cheers

Welcome back Niks and glad to hear you've had the opportunity to become a gold member :). I'd be happy to be part of this gameworld and it certainyl sounds fun and will give everyone a fair chance of getting some great players. Count me in if I am permitted :)

just a question is it going to be a random draw for teams or do we choose now?

Hmmm...?? good question.. maybe we'll make it a random draw so that there's no injustice to anyone... and if someone is unhappy with the team he gets than he can exchange it with someone or else choose some other external club if he wants..

what say?

not sure bout the team setup yet... i lil suggestion would be appreciated guys

Really happy to see some interest in this setup. maybe it'll be a good setup afterall.. still waiting for some People to join in..

@gozgoz8 - Of course you are In mate. Experienced forummers n good managers are always WELCOME!!! :D

@smartdoc - you never need to be permitted mate. you are also welcome with open hands. will be fun competing with you.

and guys if you have any ideas as to how to distribute CLUBS to the managers do let me know.

RANDOM DRAW, FIRST COME FIRST or Some other way.. plz make ur opinion heard..

cheers

well there is quite a few number of NEW FORUMMERS [managers] interested in this setup.. and i'm not too comfortable with brand new forummers joining setups because almost 80% of the times some of them leave before the setup is even created and some leave within 2-3 games..

but still i don't want to be the guy who "DISCRIMINATES" b/w Old experienced forummer and the new Guys because at one moment of time We all were NEWBIES right?

So i'll put the newbies' names in the list too but will have to see some activeness before i can be sure of your participation.

I've made a different list for the newbies just in case...

Plz don't mind i'm just being cautious ..

Hope you guys understand :):)

well there is quite a few number of NEW FORUMMERS [managers] interested in this setup.. and i'm not too comfortable with brand new forummers joining setups because almost 80% of the times some of them leave before the setup is even created and some leave within 2-3 games..

but still i don't want to be the guy who "DISCRIMINATES" b/w Old experienced forummer and the new Guys because at one moment of time We all were NEWBIES right?

So i'll put the newbies' names in the list too but will have to see some activeness before i can be sure of your participation.

I've made a different list for the newbies just in case...

Plz don't mind i'm just being cautious ..

Hope you guys understand :):)

hey im not new to the game iv been playing this for a long time my rep is 109 and im commited to all my clubs been with one for 3 seasons and been with the other 2 seasons im just new to the forums althought i have used other forums and i do goos match/transfer reports check my last posts :D hop i can join im a good manager who is after a good challenge and this is one im very interested in

Guest jamster111

Can Your Royal Highness Join? :P

Forum Needs A Good Custom Only Got 3 :/

Don't Put Me In The Newbie Category xD

Is This Going To Be An Individual Setup?

Or Partners/Teams Of Managers With Point Tables On Thread And Team Names Etc.

This sounds interesting.

I'm debating whether to take Leeds (if we get the choice), although random distributing sounds good.

One Question, can we have two youth players? So if there is a quality player under 21 (say Aguero, Pato, Benzema, Higuain, Mata, etc), could we have them, AND another player under 21, or would we have to have another player over 21?

This sounds interesting.

I'm debating whether to take Leeds (if we get the choice)' date=' although random distributing sounds good.

One Question, can we have two youth players? So if there is a quality player under 21 (say Aguero, Pato, Benzema, Higuain, Mata, etc), could we have them, AND another player under 21, or would we have to have another player over 21?[/quote']

Sorry Brother, RULES are RULES. No Changing and Breaking them.

You can have just 1 Youth Player + 1 senior player in your squad from d same country .

NO 2 youths and NO 2 Seniors from the same nation..