The "SPECIAL" Setup

Niks

Re: The "SPECIAL" Setup

hey guys, when i said NEWBIES and Experienced managers i didn't mean it as in your SM REP i meant Your Experience here in the forum.

Now again i don't mean ur SM Forum REP power. It's the time and the posts u've made here on the forums..

Look, I'm not a ANTI-NEWBIE and i hate people who are too. But the fact of the matter is that even though i'm creating my 1st Custom i've been in TONS of other Customs wherein people who newly joined the forums apply for a team they get it or sometimes get a team not of their liking and they just leave. Now u can't take any action against them coz that's their personal choice but in them leaving if the SETUP gets Affected i wouldn't like it..

So i'm just making a different list for New Forummers and you all are in the setup provided you are active and just don't head off to Antartica for your HIBERNATION before the setup gets made.

So no need to post your SM REP just make sure you are Active and don't run away and you'll surely be in the setup. I think that's clear enough.

And also i won't be posting everytime someone new posts here asking to be in the setup i'll just update the list on the 1st page you'll surely find your name there as soon as i Read it..

Cheers

take care

God Bless!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Brother' date=' RULES are RULES. No Changing and Breaking them.

You can have just 1 Youth Player + 1 senior player in your squad from d same country .

NO 2 youths and NO 2 Seniors from the same nation..[/quote']

It good to see that you will stick to your original plan and not change it to suit certian football players.

I think that there should be a draw with the all the managers by the time being added to a hat and all the best teams:

e.g

21 managers interested by 6.00

best 21 teams entered into hat and drawn meaning in a way it is 1st some 1 served but random at the same time.

Up for it?

It good to see that you will stick to your original plan and not change it to suit certian football players.

I think that there should be a draw with the all the managers by the time being added to a hat and all the best teams:

e.g

21 managers interested by 6.00

best 21 teams entered into hat and drawn meaning in a way it is 1st some 1 served but random at the same time.

Up for it?

actually not such a bad idea. But the problem is the Time Difference. I mean the time u might be online someone might be Sleeping or Working or Schooling somewhere in the other part of the world.

Than it'll also be unfair for those people because they'll feel Cheated getting a team not of their Liking that too with no fault of theirs meanwhile some other guy who's lucky to have a suitable time may get a TOP team which may Raise some tension resulting in Disappointed people which is equal to BAD SETUP so sorry nice idea but can't be applied for everyone...

actually not such a bad idea. But the problem is the Time Difference. I mean the time u might be online someone might be Sleeping or Working or Schooling somewhere in the other part of the world.

Than it'll also be unfair for those people because they'll feel Cheated getting a team not of their Liking that too with no fault of theirs meanwhile some other guy who's lucky to have a suitable time may get a TOP team which may Raise some tension resulting in Disappointed people which is equal to BAD SETUP so sorry nice idea but can't be applied for everyone...

well hasnt everyone on this thread said that random would be fairer.

so mate whats happening? is it random or choosing?

well hasnt everyone on this thread said that random would be fairer.

so mate whats happening? is it random or choosing?

since almost everyone is FINE with RANDOM allotment we'll have it RANDOM.

So even if u get a team not of your liking it's nobody's fault.. You were DESTINED to get them and will have to prove your worth with that team.

I think it's fair to all and also there's a lil excitement and anticipation as to which team one gets.

So RANDOM Draw it'll be!!!

cheers

So even if u get a team not of your liking it's nobody's fault.. You were DESTINED to get them and will have to prove your worth with that team.

I think it's fair to all and also there's a lil excitement and anticipation as to which team one gets.

cheers

Hello Niks

Sounds like a good idea this set up. I would be interested in joining. You can rest assured I wont be running away from the task in hand :D

Thanks

cheers

thats what i was saying in my prev post but set a deadline for the first drawn and best teams like 6:00 GMT and then draw at 6:00 using a hat or this website

http://www.random.org/lists/.

thats what i was saying in my prev post but set a deadline for the first drawn and best teams like 6:00 GMT and then draw at 6:00 using a hat or this website

http://www.random.org/lists/.

well never knew about that site before thanks a lot. Saved me lots of time and also paper and INK. Thanks

So we'll wait for 1-2 days MAX and than wen we have got all our managers SET i'll do the draw and post the mangers and teams.

So that's final i guess.. unless if someone has a problem with that we'll go for this.

and mate, is there any chance every manager can see the draw being made so that there's noone who fears that i may have cheated because don't want that from anyone :P

well never knew about that site before thanks a lot. Saved me lots of time and also paper and INK. Thanks

So we'll wait for 1-2 days MAX and than wen we have got all our managers SET i'll do the draw and post the mangers and teams.

So that's final i guess.. unless if someone has a problem with that we'll go for this.

and mate' date=' is there any chance every manager can see the draw being made so that there's noone who fears that i may have cheated because don't want that from anyone :P[/quote']

sadly there isnt a way but im not worried as first its a game and second i trust you to be able to write down the first lot of results without keep on repeating the generator to get good results.

sadly there isnt a way but im not worried as first its a game and second i trust you to be able to write down the first lot of results without keep on repeating the generator to get good results.

Ha ha. Actually i was saying If people might doubt i changed a few teams here and there.. never thought of repeating the generator. Nice idea though :P

Well you guys will have to trust me on this one than.. But still just to prove to everyone that i didn't cheat i'll take a SNAPSHOT to that PAGE and will post it on the thread so that i'm saved of typing and there'll be PROOF that i didn't cheat too.. That sounds good.. !!

Niks if i am aload to join i will :)

i guess i sent u an invite too..

if not i'm sorry might have missed u somehow My bad :P

Btw the draw won't be today maybe tommorrow just need to hear from some more people so not today sorry..

hey mate in regard to icking teams and you cheating you should be allowed choose which team you like since you are paying for the league, i think it would be unfair for anyone to complain about you doing this!!! so if you want man u dont inculde them or you in the draw amd that will not corrupt the rest of the results!!! thanks for adding me to the list too mate :)

Hey Guys' date='

As some of you know, I'm creating my 1st CUSTOM SETUP very soon [Hopefully as a part of my 18th BASH celebration :P:p ]

Now i don't know whether this kind of setup has ever been made earlier or not. But i'm hoping it hasn't ever been made earlier but i hope it hasn't.

So here's my IDEA which i've thought of.

SETUP INFORMATION -

DIVISIONS - 2

Teams - 16 to 20 [ But may increase, depends on the response ]

Managers - Invites will be sent but if you are interested post here i'll think over it but the Invitees will get the 1st preference :)

THE "SPECIAL" IDEA -

I've always believed that SM is a GAME for the MANAGERS and it's about who's the better manager and not about who has the better STARTING 11

Player ratings. So in order to make it Competitive each team can have Only 1 YOUTH player and 1 SENIOR player from 1 COUNTRY not more than that. This way all the teams will be strong the Best Part is you'll have to sell some Great Players and do Lots of scouting. Also since there are so many players from so many COUNTRIES it won't be hard to get a squad of around 25-30 odd players.

RULES -

1.Each team can have just 2 Players from 1 Country in their SQUAD

2.Out of the 2 players 1 has to be Under-21 [youth squad] and the other can be Over-21 [senior Squad]

For example - Barcelona squad can have only 1 SPANISH player. So They can have ONLY INIESTA or ONLY XAVI but not both. In addition to that they can have just 1 SPAINISH YOUTH player not more than that.

3.All The Top Clubs will be included.

4.All the teams must have a PROPER team[only 2 players from 1 country (1 youth + 1 Senior)] before the fifth turn of matches. It doesn't matter how you do it, Sell them to EXTERNAL clubs, Sell them to fellow managers, Throw them out in Swap Deals nobody cares as long as you follow the RULES. but If you fail to clear out players before the 5th Turn you'll be PENALISED. But still not decided the punishment [some suggestions plz :P ]

So here's wat i've Come up with. I think it's a Different and interesting idea and i want it to be a GREAT SUCCESS and hopefully with some GREAT MANAGERS we'll make it a grand SUCCESS!!!!!!

Hoping to see a good response and Do Suggest a good TITLE for the setup and also a PENALTY for teams which fail to follow the rules.

Cheers

Take Care

GOD BLESS!!!

Ty for invite and id love to join looks like a gd setup :)