The "SPECIAL" Setup

Niks

Re: The "SPECIAL" Setup

well there is quite a few number of NEW FORUMMERS [managers] interested in this setup.. and i'm not too comfortable with brand new forummers joining setups because almost 80% of the times some of them leave before the setup is even created and some leave within 2-3 games..

but still i don't want to be the guy who "DISCRIMINATES" b/w Old experienced forummer and the new Guys because at one moment of time We all were NEWBIES right?

So i'll put the newbies' names in the list too but will have to see some activeness before i can be sure of your participation.

I've made a different list for the newbies just in case...

Plz don't mind i'm just being cautious ..

Hope you guys understand :):)

thats fair i supose. but im only new to the forum ive been on SM for bout a year my sm rep is 92. and the first league i joined on my first nyt im still part of so i stick with my teams :)

plz add me to list :P

thanks

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jamster111

He's gonna draw the teams to out of his hat and give them to managers randomly

Niks Any Chance OF PReserving My Team?

Wont Be Back On SM Till About 11pm :rolleyes:

hey mate in regard to icking teams and you cheating you should be allowed choose which team you like since you are paying for the league' date=' i think it would be unfair for anyone to complain about you doing this!!! so if you want man u dont inculde them or you in the draw amd that will not corrupt the rest of the results!!! thanks for adding me to the list too mate :)[/quote']

Well you are right. BUT i ain't one of those people who'd Reserve a GREAT team for himself just because i own the setup. ALL MANAGERS must be kept on EQUAL Level. and anyways i'm kinda lucky in RANDOM draws so hope i get a good team regardless ;)

Btw, guys we need just 4 more people to make it 30 managers and that'll be it.. 30's enough i guess...

30 managers are enough i guess.. What say guys?

So just 4 more managers required..

cheers

Well you are right. BUT i ain't one of those people who'd Reserve a GREAT team for himself just because i own the setup. ALL MANAGERS must be kept on EQUAL Level. and anyways i'm kinda lucky in RANDOM draws so hope i get a good team regardless ;)

Btw' date=' guys we need just 4 more people to make it 30 managers and that'll be it.. 30's enough i guess...

30 managers are enough i guess.. What say guys?

So just 4 more managers required..

cheers[/quote']

hey what you shoulld do

do the random thing the next person that want to join is number 1 the second numkber 2 third number 3 fourth number 4 they you do the lucky dip and if they want to join they have to have that team just a thought as it might take a while for some people to join :)

hey what you shoulld do

do the random thing the next person that want to join is number 1 the second numkber 2 third number 3 fourth number 4 they you do the lucky dip and if they want to join they have to have that team just a thought as it might take a while for some people to join :)

but than the next 4 managers will get not get a chance to have a GOOD team rite? since the top 26 clubs will already to distributed and it wouldn't be fair... rite?

btw pls make this set up a Private invitations please.i got scam by One guy when he promised me a Liverpool team and When i tried to join that game world' date='i found out that my Team was goned and well taken.so please make it a Private invitations pls.Hope to get Man U.:rolleyes:[/quote']

i was thinking of making it a PASSWORD PROTECTED setup but not sure if password protected setups are still present in SM someone said it's PRIVATE INVITATION now...

So everyone needs to send me their Profile Links... is it?

I'm not used to this type of setup actually so i lil help wouldn't hurt guys... :D

when will you create it???Btw How about a Competetion for the forumers.you see i am in Ec 106 and i am participating in it too.It goes like this.A Group of teams from together to have their places taken.we have a friendly cup competition.They go by Group competetion and the rules are like this.for example

I have Man u and i aprticipated in thsi event.i draw lots and got into Group X

I play Team XXXX at Home

Then i play Team XXXXXX at away and continue this until the played each other 2 times,and the poinbts are distrubuted in this format.A win 3 Points a Draw 1 Point a lost 0 Points.in the group you are in,the highest top 2 teams get to quailify and you have Elimination Games where you play Home and away games.Kinda like a European champs league.however,The Other rule i would like to add is that Onyl uNder 23 Players can Play in the friendly,

Anyone wants to have this competition??

i was thinking of making it a PASSWORD PROTECTED setup but not sure if password protected setups are still present in SM someone said it's PRIVATE INVITATION now...

I'm not used to this type of setup actually so i lil help wouldn't hurt guys... :D

whats your Sm name??i would send you a pm right away.

Everyone who wants to join this setup needs to be on your friends list so you can offer them the job.

Niks' date='what's your SM name? Then,i'll add you[/quote']

Everyone add me on SM please because i just came to know that you'll have to be on my friends list to get your teams

so add me

MY NAME -

Sir Niks Ferguson

when are you creating the set up?????

i guess on it'll be up on either 10th or 12th June..

draws well today? hmmm... I'll just think over it coz we still need 1 manager rite? so some advertising of this may help...

so spread the word..