Sign in to follow this  
Sinny

El Hani SOLIMAN - 60 rated riser!

El Hani Soliman

Normally, I post under 21's who have a very good future in football but this is my first time with a Player Rating who will guarantee you more than your money back!

El Hani Soliman, is a 60 rated goalkeeper, who is 24 years old, who plays for Egyptian team Ittihad. He is a regular for the club, who are currently 11th in the Egyptian top division. Soliman has missed just 3 games this season, due to injury.

Soliman is described as the future of Egyptian goalkeeping, with numerous callups to the Egyptian National Team, but has not yet played a cap. Other teams around Ittihad have foreign goalkeepers, which is why the Egyptian FA have imposed a ban on buying foreign goalkeepers (starting in the 09/10 season), which is fortunate and unfortunate for Ittihad. Although they won't have to go out their own troubles for a new goalkeeper with home nationality, Soliman has now been linked with the likes of higher rated teams in the country, who all need to get an Egyptian goalkeeper.

So far Soliman has managed 27 games this season, managing 2712 minutes in the league. He has played more games than even a few high 70's in the Egyptian league, even 80-82.

I don't particularly think he will set the world alight, hence why I posted in Player Ratings, but rated only 60 is quite shocking, where as other regular keepers in the league are a low 80. In the next rating changes which should be held in a couple of months (African ratings), he should rise to mid 70's, then obviously more in the future, to possibly around the low 80's mark. At £31,000, he could be worth a few million in the future, a very excellent money maker!

al-hani-soliman400.jpg

Quick Recap:

Name: El Hani Soliman

Surname to search on DB: Soliman

Date of Birth: 1st November 1984 (24 years old)

Nationality: Egyptian flags_of_Egypt.gif

Club: Ittihad flags_of_Egypt.gif

Position: GK

Rating: 60

Value: £31,000

IttihadIskandary.jpg

B)

Guest Atkin

Re: El Hani SOLIMAN - 60 rated riser!

REALLY good find mate.

Thanks for bringing him to my attention.

Will be getting him for most of my clubs, thanks!

:):D;)

Good find, I'll try and buy him for some of my teams, and earn a nice profit :D

Seen as Egypt have banned foreign goalkeepers, I wonder why other countries don't do the same thing for other positions and we wouldn't have this problem of - Ahem - "THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOME GROWN PLAYERS". Egyptian FA ftw B)

Oh and here is some rep.

How can they ban foreign goalkeepers? Surely there's some kind of employment law against that

Nope' date=' the Egyptian FA can do what they like, they think that too many foreign goalies are playing right now and they are thinking of Egyptian goalkeepers who arent given chances, so it's better for the Egyptian national teams future.

The effect will take place for next season (2009/10). Foreign goalies can still play but to the end of their contracts (can't make any new agreements now).

Source: [url']http://www.imscouting.com/global_news_item.aspx?id=1915[/url]

Great find mate, KUI :D

Sort of a weird ruling that ban, although it will help the Egyptian NT so maybe its for the best. Hopefully it doesnt happen in England though, (in any position) simply because it will destroy the Premiership.

So let those crazy Egyptian Officials have their bans, as long as they leave us alone :P

Great find mate' date=' KUI :D

Sort of a weird ruling that ban, although it will help the Egyptian NT so maybe its for the best. Hopefully it doesnt happen in England though, (in any position) simply because it will destroy the Premiership.

So let those crazy Egyptian Officials have their bans, as long as they leave us alone :P[/quote']

It can't. Not in the European Union.

It's on the original post if you didn't read it fully :)

But I'd say around low/mid 70's then obviously rising to high 70's, then sell if he can't get anywhere higher!

Quite an excellent money maker tbh ;)

It's on the original post if you didn't read it fully :)

But I'd say around low/mid 70's then obviously rising to high 70's' date=' then sell if he can't get anywhere higher!

Quite an excellent money maker tbh ;)[/quote']

only problem is value actually drops when players go to 71/72 and they go to 10k meaning you make a loss and also wages you pay i think will get rid of any profit also :/

He has played more games than even a few high 70's in the Egyptian league' date=' even 80-82. [/quote']

Wow, well done mate - got that +22 rating today, now 82!

Thanks a lot for recommending him, he has passed his transfer ban and now I have an 82 rated keeper, worth £2.7m, on a wage of £295 per week!