5 People You Would Like On Your Side In A Bar Fight?

Guest Atkin

Guest Atkin

Re: 5 People You Would Like On Your Side In A Bar Fight?

lol I wouldnt wanna mess with that dog Neler! :P:o

Cheers for all the replys, been interesting to read!

1) The Undertaker

2) Clint Eastwood (as Philo Beddoe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELFtRbYvv2o

3) Vijay :D

(The fun begins from the 00:01:00 mark)

4) Rajinikanth B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQXAHfS25gU&feature=fvw

[Music & vocals by Oscar winner A. R. Rahman; the epic move, which'll make you ask, "Maradona who??", arrives at 00:04:48. :D ].

And the best is saved for the last :

5) Rajinikanth again (anyone who can do

& this deserves more than 1 place in this list. :eek: )

How's my 5-member team? :P

Just Charles Bronson and Tony Soprano! Bronson could possibly be the hardest and most mental man in the world, Soprano is a hero and major hard ***!

Bronson2DM_228x345.jpg

"Bronson has served all but four of his years in prison in solitary confinement due to a number of hostage situations, rooftop protests, and repeated attacks on prison staff and on other inmates. His dangerous behaviour has meant that he has spent time in over 120 different prisons, including Broadmoor high security psychiatric hospital.[2]

In 2000, Bronson received a discretionary life sentence with a three year tariff for a hostage-taking incident (see below). His appeal against this sentence was denied in 2004.[4]

Bronson has spent a total of just four months and nine days out of custody since 1974. He was released on 30 October 1988 and spent 68 days as a free man before being arrested for robbery, and then released again on 9 November 1992, spending 53 days as a free man before being arrested again, this time for conspiracy to rob.[2]

In 1999 a special prison unit was set up for Bronson and two other violent prisoners from Woodhill (HM Prison), to reduce the risk they posed to staff and other prisoners.[5]

He has not been allowed to mix with other prisoners since 1999."

I also heard that he knocked out a cow with one punch which is funny!

Tony_Soprano.jpg

Tony Soprano. If you havent seen "THE SOPRANOS" then watch it and all will become clear!!!

Hmm, I am pretty sure I'd cool with these

1) Chuck Norris (No comments needed)

2) Thor (This norse would kick anyone's *** - except Chuck Norris)

3) The *** Referee (Ye, you know why he's here!)

4) Predator (from Aliens versus Predator)

5) Darth Revan (From Star Wars : KOTOR)

And a guy who just missed out :

Ev9D_ArnVOY

hmmmm... interesting, 5 people in bar fight, thought i'd go more along with a cartoon/movie theme for my 5:

1: YODA! (wisdom and SICK skillz!)

yoda.jpg

2: Tin Tin and Snowy! (i consider them as a two-in-one package, a weirdo and his trusted canine... GET IN!) :rolleyes:

tintin.jpg

3: Sooty and Sweep! (another two-in-one package, these rudebwois are always up for a koppin!)

sootyandsweep.jpg

4: Lionel! (We'll been needing the eye of thundera! he'll probably try to look through fit birds clothing with it tho.) ;)

thundercats.jpg

5: PUSS IN BOOTS! (His innocence will be an advantage, then when the time comes, he'll go off his trolley and kill ya.)

puss-in-boots.jpgShrek%202%20-%20Puss%20in%20Boots%20(resized).JPG

RICKY-O

Funniest, craziest sh*t EVER

Skip to 4:40 in the vid

dahJA7MtsMQ

THE BATMAN

The silent guardian, the watchful protector, the caped crusader, the dark knight, the fricken BATMAN!!! :D

batman.jpg

THIS FU

This fu

BiggestMusclesEver.png

CHUCK NORRIS

It's Chuck, man. He has be on here.

chuck-norris-002-thumb-400x498.jpg

SATAN

Someone's gotta root us on. Why not the most persuasive guy in the Universe?

satan.jpg

Guest jamster111

Heres My 5

:)

judge_david_blunkett.jpg

Blunkett For The Vision And Accuracy

fig1.gif

Bin Laden For A Safe Place To Kip After

jFritzel_180196t.jpg

Fritzel For His Extended Family And His Familys Rep

_42700365_leverock416.jpg

Dwayne Leverock For the Flexibility and Good Handling Skills

Max_Mosley.jpg

Mosleys Whips And Chains Might Help Me Fight Them Back

If Worst Comes To Worst I Hear He Likes Pounding People In The Back So I Have Nothing To Worry About....:rolleyes:

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

My five people would be Martti Ahtisaari, Al Gore, Jimmy Carter and Shirin Ebadi, recent winners of the Nobel Peace Prize.

If they failed to talk their way out of the fight I'd produce my Kalashnikov and settle it once and for all :P

Number 1. I''d pick, Stewy from Family guy, he'd out do any one IMO!

Number 2. has got to be Titus Bramble, imagine his brick head head butting you?

Number 3, gotta be luke chadwick, he'll do a kevin and perry spot pick on ya ;)

Number 4. has got to be Dot Cotton, she's a preacher but my god she fork any one up with her wrinkles.

Number 5. Comare the meerkat.com star, he'll give Mini Bin a run for his Moneys! Simples!!!!

Guys, you're going about this all wrong. You've gotta get people who are experienced in bar fights. Remember - experience is key. ;)

So my list would be Jojo Barton, Stevie G, some bald bartender with no teeth, Chuck Norris and my cat.

Loblaw would be top of my list, if I had proof that he's got the badge. His mind-blowing knowledge would bore the enemy to death! And that's forgetting his crazy karate and kickboxing moves. Not to mention some other form of martial arts that's yet to be invented.. I'm sure he'll have a name for it... Loblawingé?

Would have to agree with Seft on this one, use guys have people who dont there way around a bar never mind a bar fight :P

First on the list is Chuck Norris, If you dont have Chuck Norris on your side then he is prob gonna be on the otherside, which means you lose lol, plus I heard that Chuck Norris "Believes its not butter!" (not the best one but the others are too common haha!)

Vinnie Jones is an obvious choice, that guys a bar fight maniac, everything is a weapon around this guy! Terminators dont stand a chance against this mean machine ;)

I would then have Tyler Durden! This guy is sooo nuts he beats up himself then starts a Fight Club! What more do you want than a guy who will hit himself before the opposing enemy :eek: (does he count as 2 btw?? :confused: haha!

I was Torn Between GSP (George St Pierre) or Chuck Liddell for this spot (only wanted one Ultimate Fighter) Chuck Liddell has the all out Tenacity to win a bar brawl but GSP is just sheer Quality and has slightly more brains if you ask me, as I have enough tenacity with ME and my first 3 guys so I'll start adding Skill! George St Pierre would be my fourth.

I would lastly have Michael Schofield just incase we got caught and thrown into Prison, You always need Brains on your team for a backup plan! he might not be a bar fighter but he'l get us outa the fire when we cant stand the heat :rolleyes:

Good luck fighting those Nutters!

I'd like to point out, Joe Calzaghe would be useless. He would break his hand... not to mention the fact that he only beats up old men past their prime or avoids them (Glen Johnson). POW.

Pacquiao.

ugzr8DiUNV0&hl

Anderson Silva.

3M4VacJ4NU&hl

Prime Tyson.

F_nfLatI5Qc&hl

Roy Keane.

p_st29mlQwU&hl

Roy Jones.

mQsTSdCj-rE&hl